Chapter Two

Agent M (Boys Over Flowers Fan Fiction)

"And then, they kicked me out of there!" M laughed along with Sang Min and his friends.  She had just finished a long winded story of her last official school, being mostly truthful about the reason why she had been expelled.

"For spray painting the principal's car?"  one of the girls, Kyung Mi, asked the new transfer.  "Aren't you what commoners call a 'rebel'?"

"I would guess so, but you would probably call me something more like 'delinquent trash' when I went through that pitiful stage.  I had actually been staying in Japan when that happened."

"When what happened?" Song Woo Bin asked, having heard M's last statement as the group was passing by her table to get to theirs.

"When my delinquency kicked in.  We had a principal that was more or less called sarudari because monkey in Japanese is saru."  M flashed him her pearly whites.  "But good thing I never started beating people.  I let others do that part of the description for me."

"You used to be a delinquent?  I don't see how that could have happened," Woo Bin spoke lightly, pondering over the thought.  "You're too gorgeous for that kind of situation."

"Oh, please.  That is so lame, Woo Bin," Yi Jung told his friend, rolling his eyes.  He then transferred his gaze to M.  "Hyun Jae, you want to go out with me tonight?"

M shook her head, "Nope.  If it was Woo Bin that asked, sure.  But you?  I don't think so, Mister 'I Want To Get In Your Pants'."

Sang Min lowered his head, hoping to not catch the attention of the F4 members.

"And why are you sitting with these people who are low in the social class system?  They are the poorest students here," Yi Jung spoke to M, feeling unease settle in as she glared at him.  "What?"

"Get out of my freaking sight.  You have no right to speak bad about them.  In fact, I prefer their presence than yours, Yi Jung.  They don't judge people like you seem to do."  M pushed away from the table and stood up.  "I'm sick of this already.  I don't know why I even wanted to come here."

"You've only been here four hours, and you're already tired of it?" Jun Pyo turned around to speak.  "I thought you would last longer than that."

"They don't mean it, Hyun Jae.  Sit back down," Woo Bin tried to reason, tugging lightly on her arm.

"I'm just going to go outside.  Don't worry about me.  I'll be back in time for class, Woo Bin."  M sent one last glare Yi Jung's way before she stalked off.  She turned a corner, knocking into three girls.

"Look where you're going, freak!" a squeaky, female voice spoke.

"Are you okay, Ginger?" a female with stark black hair spoke to her shorter friend that stood in the middle.

"I'm fine," Ginger snapped at her friend.

"I'm sorry for ramming into you, but you really do not need to be calling people names, Ginger." M shook her head lightly, letting some of her hair fall in her eyes.

The girls gasped in surprise.  Ginger glanced over at her friend that asked her about her condition.  "Miranda, do you know her?"

Miranda shook her head "no".  "I don't.  Wait...  Sunny, do you know who she is?"

Sunny, the remaining female, thought for a moment.  "She's our newest transfer!  She's the one that argued with Jun Pyo sunbae!"

"Yes, I argued with him.  No, I don't plan on arguing with him any more than necessary.  And besides, it is frankly none of your girls' businesses."  M yawned and stretched lazily.  "I have to go somewhere."  She walked past the group, hoping to not have started a war with the fangirls.  M continued until she had seen a door that read "Fire Escape".  "Perfect."  She walked to the door and pushed it open easily.  M took in a breath of fresh air and decided to walk down the stairs to a wall that stopped at her waist.  She leaned over it, placing her elbows on the top to rest easily.

"You know, this spot is mine," a male's voice spoke beside her easily, his long brown hair recognizeable to M as Ji Hoo.

"Really?  I didn't see your name on it, Oppa."  M turned her head to look at him.  "At least I wasn't being loud when I came out.  Maybe a bit of heavy breathing, but that's it."

"What made you come out here?"

"First day transfer blues..." M took in another breath of air as she turned her head back toward the scenery and slowly let it out.  "I really don't like this school, but hey, at least I get to see my cousin."

"Why are they transfer 'blues'?" Ji Hoo questioned softly.

"I miss my friend that I had back in Japan."

"You didn't seem like the type to have friends at first.  Not to me."

"Well, they went missing.  The authorities are thinking they just ran away from home, but I think otherwise..."

"Is that why you're here?"

M bit her lip lightly, trying to come up with a quick lie so her facade did not slip.  "My foster parents thought it would be best to be back where I was born, so they sent me to a foster home here."

"Move in with me."

Her elbows slipped from the top of the wall, her body moving fast in surprise.  "What?"

"I said-"

"I know what you said!  But why?" M asked the male, turning to face him head on.

"Because you're my cousin and you're being sent from foster home to foster home," Ji Hoo told her.

M shook her head quickly, "I can't.  I absolutely can not move in with you.  Yeah, we're family and all, but you really don't want me in your home.  Aren't you afraid-"

"Class is about to start.  Let's head back into the building," Ji Hoo cut her off.  "Come on."

-----

M was sat in her chair that was placed beside Woo Bin's.  "What is this man even saying?  He's not making any sense.  At all."  Needless to say, the English language was not M's forte.  The American language professor in the room proved so as he continuously questioned M.  "Man, just shut up," she groaned in response.

Woo Bin laughed heartily, "No worries, I can help you with the English portion.  You must need a tutor?"

"I'm terrible with that stupid language," M spoke honestly, brushing her left hand through her hair.  She laid her head down on the desk, closing her eyes.  "Wake me up when we're on another subject."

"All right."

Jun Pyo glanced over at their interaction, giving a quick glare to M while she was not looking.  He turned his head back to the professor, watching as the adult left the room.  "Why are you in here if you do not know the material?"

M raised her head very little, "Because."

"Why?"

"What does it really matter to you, Gu Jun Pyo?"

"I want to get to know you better."

"That's a bull-faced lie and you know it," M spoke again before laying her head back down on the desk.

"I want to know whether we are attending class with a fugitive.  You were saying you used to be a delinquent at lunch?"

M pushed herself up from the desk, forcing herself to look at Jun Pyo.  "Look, stop trying to aim low blows.  It's not going to work, and you need to get that stick from up your .  I would actually really like to get along with you, but you're too snobbish."  She slumped back into her chair.  "God, I'm tired."

"What's your problem?  So what she used to be a delinquent, what's the big deal?  It's not like we don't fight other students," Woo Bin defended.

"We're guys.  That is a humongous difference.  Girls shouldn't fight." Jun Pyo argued childishly.

"Shut up.  Both of you.  I'm already sick and tired of this damn conversation," M ordered.  She laid her head down for the third time, closing her eyes.  After only seconds, she began snoring lightly.

Yi Jung chuckled softly to himself, being mindful of the sleeping female in the room.  "I can't believe she is already asleep."

"I can," Ji Hoo spoke.

---

"Are you sleepy?" a young Ji Hoo asked his cousin, only a year after his parents' deaths.

"Nope! I'm-" a yawn interrupted the six year old's response, "- just fine."  The little girl's head fell onto Ji Hoo's shoulder.  "I really am sleepy.  Can we stay here for a minute?" she asked before her eyes shut.

"I- I guess...  What are you doing?"

"Sleeping."

---

M felt her shoulder shaking, her right arm shooting up to grab whoever's arm that was shaking her left shoulder.  She did not speak nor open her eyes.  She only took in a deep breath.

"Are you awake?" Woo Bin's voice cut into her thoughts.

"Barely."  She let go of his arm and forced her eyes open.

"Do you want to go clubbing with us?"

"I only have my school uniform with me," M responded, trying to get out of the socialization.

"I'll buy you a dress.  How about it?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because-"  Sabotage Shin Hwa Corporation.  Those words cut through her thoughts like a knife.  "You know what?  I will accept your offer," M gave him a slight smile.

"Great," Jun Pyo spoke sarcastically, "that's just wonderful.  You guys don't want it to be just us?"

"Ignore him.  He's just grumpy because he didn't get his nap and you did," Woo Bin spoke, helping M up.  "You want to go dress shopping now, Hyun Jae?"

"Huh?  Oh, yeah...  That's fine," M told the male that helped her to stand.  She looked at Woo Bin, her cheeks warming up a bit.  "Ready?"

"Yeah.  I'll see you guys later.  Are we meeting for dinner first?" Woo Bin asked his friends.

"Yes, at the new five-star that is opening tomorrow," Yi Jung gave a smirk as his tallest friend and new female acquaintence left the room.  "You guys ready?"

Ji Hoo nodded, looking over at Jun Pyo who had his arms crossed over his chest.  He raised his eyebrows in question.

"What?" Jun Pyo spit at his friend bitterly.

"Nothing."

---------

Park Shin Hye is Kyung Mi :)