Chapter 2

Cracking Sehun

"Come on just a couple more blocks!"

"Can you remind me why we didn't take a cab!?" I grunted. We were getting closer and closer to the spot we were supposed to meet the guys and I was freaking out. I couldn't believe Victoria threatened me with my mother.

Picking up the pace Victoria and I reached a dark looking alley with a small little cafe. As soon as we got to the pathway leading to the cafe I started to get really antsy.

"Umm maybe we should go? Honestly I feel like we're in one of those horror movies." I squeaked.

"Hahahahahaha no. I did not wear these high heels for nothing!" Victoria scolded pulling me closer and closer to the door.

Stepping into the door warm lights pooled around us. The cafe was, for a lack of better words, artsy. Green vines covered the white brick walls and handmade wooden tables stood on the floor. As we made our way to the back I saw the two heads of people sitting at the table. They were both male. One had jet black hair while the other was blonde. Both in a stylish cut. As we got closer and our footsteps got louder the guy with the black hair turned around. It was Soo Hyuk, one of the models I worked with before. By the way he looked at Victoria he was her date. I could see why Victoria was attracted to him, he was gorgeous and his sense of style was on point. That left me with the blonde one...

"Soo Hyuk Oppa!" Victoria squealed. I scrunched my nose in disgust, ayego wasn't my thing. As I greeted Soo Hyuk I noticed the blonde hair boy didn't get out of his seat...how rude.

Soo Hyuk noticed my wondering stare and cleared his throat. "Yaa Sehunnie introduce yourself, the girls are here!"

NO NO NO this can't be happening... I tried calming myself down, Sehun was a common name right?!? But who was I kidding, the blonde hair, the name, even from the back I could tell he had the same lean body. 

Sehun lazily stretched and got up from his chair and turned around to greet us.

"Oh, it's you!" He pointed acting surprised. I was sadly right, he was that Sehun.

"How'd you end up here?" He asked condescendingly while maintaining the most innocent expression.

"I could ask the same." I retorted arching an eyebrow. One word from him and my defense mode was . 

"So, you guys already met before?" Soo Hyuk nervously asked. It seemed like he wanted this night to go well, but I had a feeling with Sehun here it wouldn't turn out too well.

"Err, something like that." I awkwardly laughed. Honestly, I was planning on forgetting about our meeting. But, here he was. 

"Soo Hyuk I didn't know you were friends with the paparazzi" Sehun smirked, "I thought your taste was better than that"

I don't know what snapped in me, maybe I was looking for a fight...or maybe for a getaway but before I knew it I grabbed the drink off the nearest table and emptied the contents ontop of Sehun's perfect hair. 

Oh .