1. The meeting

baby don't cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hannie, please wear those tie for once?" said my mom

"Mom, please! thats enought torture for tonight, i don't even think i'll be able to survive in this suit" i yelled

Smiling and sharing a few talks with the elders, i was not feeling like myself. Mom and Dad looking at me and smiled. they appriciated their son's effort. i smilled back slightly.

That night mr. Oh, my father's best pal,held a little get together for the arrival of the Xi family in Seoul.

I was the one who disliked the idea of moving to Seoul. That place reminded me of someone. someone i didn't want to think about.

i'm not that type of guy who could hold conversations for long with strangers. in fact, i could be very comfortable with friends but really awkward among strangers. Above all, i really hated parties where i'm forced to wear suits.

A pair of skinny jeans and a nice comfy shirt, that was Xi Luhan.

i preffered to visits Mr Oh's house

"Ugh. What's with the food here! My poor belly suffered alot today..Isn't it my liddo belly?" I said to myself wwith  frown while patting my stomach.

I walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took a chocolate bar. i then sat on the floor,leaned against the fridge and took a bite.

"why am i even here? The food's terrible, i'mforced to wear this thing, my cheeks hurt for smiling, and i cant stand this suit!! UGH and i can't-" i complained when i was interupted by a voice from behind

"Hungry, huh?" , said someone

I turned to see who it was. There stood a ridiculously handsome guy smiling at me. he seems to have the prefect features ever. his smooth and fluffy hair made one want to put their hands in it, perfect shiny black eyes with a sharp jaw and dark brown hair. He was sure someone with stunning looks. One could almost get lost in such eyes.

He... reminded me... of someone.

I simply stared at the guy while myjaw dropped. After a few minutes of dreaming and fanboying, i regained myself. STOP BEING SO GAY LUHAN! 

"Uhh I-I-I waa-" I began when i was interupted by a loud stomach growl. It was mine.

i looked down, feeling humiliated and whispered to myself "Don't tell me-" 

The guy looked at me and burst out into laughing

He then gave me his hand to stand up. It felt really soft. Once up, i kept holding his hand.

he let out a slight cough.

i immediately let go of his hand and shook my head.

"T-Thanks.." i replied

"Not interested in party?" he asked 

"nope, too boring.. The food's terrible!"

"w-what about you?"

He smiled and looked up at me

"Too boring.."

I continue visiting the house. I then came across a halfway and saw a room. The door was half open. i read the name on the door. 

"S-E-H-U-N" 

I took a look inside "whoaaa"

It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter