Chapter 1.

BABY BOMB.

“It’s done” he sighed.

“Sehun, don’t worry. Everything’s going to be fine, you’ll see.” His friend tried to comfort him, but it just couldn’t do. He wanted Kris to say those words to him. He wanted Kris to be there. He wanted everything but everything seemed too far away, even for him to reach.

“I hope so.” He said, unconsciously touching his flat stomach. Kai noticed this and smiled.

“But still, you have to go see a doctor.”

“Yeah, I know” he already knew this, and he also knew he couldn’t keep this from his mom. The two boys kept chatting about how and when it was the perfect time to tell Sehun’s parents about his underage pregnancy.

“Those boys are always upstairs; they didn’t even ask if I needed help or something.” Sehun’s mom complained, a few seconds later someone started to knock at the door. She moved around the kitchen and went to open the door.

“Oh, hi Kris, it’s been a while.” She said as she noticed it wasn’t other than Kai’s brother.

“Yes, I know. I need to see Sehun, right now.” He literally screamed at her face.

“He’s up---” she tried to say, but the blonde boy was already half way the upstairs.

When Kris found himself in front of Sehun’s room, he took a few breaths and opened the door.

“Kris-hyung!” Sehun yelled as soon as he caught the older tall figure and threw himself at the elder’s arms, legs wrapped around Kris’ waist. “I’m so scared, what are we going to do?” Sehun muttered. Kai felt uncomfortable watching them being so affective with each other, so he left the room and went downstairs to distract himself with something.

When Sehun finally let go of Kris, they both sat quietly on Sehun’s bed. “When did you find out?” Kris asked.

“Just now, I’ve been throwing up the whole week, and Kai suggested that we should buy some pregnancy test and that’s pretty much it. Are you mad?” the younger asked shyly.

Kris smiled founding at him. “Why would I be mad? You’re pregnant with our child. That little thing growing inside of you is a gift” Kris said and Sehun started to cry. Kris lifted his chin and planted light kisses all over his face.

“Stop, that tickles.”

“I’m so happy that we are getting a child but we still need to tell your parents and my parents.”

 

Sehun grabbed Kris’ face and kissed him. “I know.”

“Let’s go tell your mother first, since Kai already knows. I hope your mother’s feeling great today or else she’s going to kill me.” They left Sehun’s room and went downstairs, where Sehun’s mother was setting the table with kai by her side helping.

“Mom, there’s something we need to tell you.” Sehun said and wrapped Kris’ hand with his.

Sehun’s mom noticed this and sighed. “I feel like I already know what’s going on, but come on, just sit.”

The four of them sat in the living room and the three boys looked at each other. “Okay, this is awkward. Just spill it out.” She snapped.

“Omoni, Sehun and I are dating. And I know it wasn’t okay to hide it from you or anyone else but we thought you guys wouldn’t understand the love we have for each other.” The blond boy started to say. “And I just want you to know that it doesn’t matter what comes in our way, I’ll always love Sehun. I love him so much and I-“

“I’m pregnant, mom.”

“Sehun!” both Kris and Kai yelled.

Sehun’s mom looked down. “I think it’s time you both guys leave.” She said and then left, heading to her room.

“Well, that went better that I expected.” Kai commented and Kris gave him an ‘are you seriously that dumb?’

“Sehun…”

“I’m okay, hyung. It’s better if you both leave; I have to talk to her.”

“Just call me if you need anything. I’m telling my parents as soon as I get home, so don’t worry.” Kris said and gave Sehun a light kiss. “Will do, I love you.”

‘I love you, too.”

As soon as both guys left, Sehun went running to his mother room. “Mom…”

“Sehun, I honestly don’t want to talk to you right now.”

“But—“

“How could you hide those things from me? I thought you trusted me. But you got yourself a boyfriend and got pregnant by said man.”

 “Mom, it was a mistake. We… I didn’t think about condoms, I totally forgot.”

“Sehun, I told you about these things, I bought you a freaking box of condoms.”

“I know. I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment to you.” He yelled his eyes full of tears.

His mom hugged him and let him cry. “I’m not mad about you having , I know things happen. I’m just… I just expected you to be more responsible about this. And the fact that you actually thought I would be mad at you for that, really pisses me off.”

“It’s just that Kris is older than me by a few years and we thought you guys would make us break apart. Mom, I really love him…”

“Oh, baby. Don’t cry, I’m here for you, just be honest with me from now on, okay?” Sehun nodded and hugged his mom tightly. “I’m making you an appointment with my doctor; we need to see if everything’s okay, alright?”

“Yes.”

“Mom?”

“mhm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, baby. Oh my god, my baby’s having another baby. I’m totally killing Kris next time I see him.”  Sehun laughed and went to his room, grabbed his phone and called Kris.

“Sehun-ah, Are you okay?”

“I’m okay now, hyung.”

“I’m glad. I told my parents and yes, they snapped. I think I kind of heard my mom yelling something like ‘you better take care of Sehun, and don’t you dare leaving him, or else I’m going to cut your you-know-what and make you eat it’ and…”

“Hyung, we are having a baby.” Sehun said fondly.

“Yes, I know.” The elder said and smiled as well.


Shorter than the foreword, I know. But hey, good news! My tests week is over, so I might update another chapter before the end of the weekend. Also changed tha name of the story and edited some typos of the foreword.