1

She is REAL GIRLFRIEND!!

Hi! The author here! *gives hug*


"Let's break up." I said to my wonderful girlfriend. You might be thinking why I am breaking up with her when I said that she is wonderful? Well, its a secret. "Why?" she said, while her tears are strolling down her cute little face.

She hate being called cute, she wants to stand out as a independent lady like woman. But I always insist in calling her cute because those cuteness can't be hidden. 

I have never love someone so deeply before. 2 years, a very long period of time for me. Remember those day that we sneak out at 3AM to Han River just to meet up. Those days are over quickly when Minyoung got her first apartment, it means that we can now have a secret hideout. 

We said to just tolerate for just 2 years and we'll reveal our relationship to the public. We have been dating since I am a trainee. She taught me to dance and sing, so I am here today as EXO's Baekhyun. I almost gave up because it was too much for me, it's her that told me to finish what I've done.

We asked each other, will we get bored because we don't get to go out like other couples? She was so nice and reply, 'as long as we are together, a dessert, a volcano or the ocean, it wouldn't be boring.' We are crazy, we blaze the music and dance all night.   

"Because..cause.." I couldn't say out that I like other girls, because I only will love her. Only her. "Cause I like someone else."

"Is that so?" she looked at me into the eyes. I can't look back at her. I afraid she will see through me and I can't hide this secret.

-FLASHBACK-

"Baekhyun-ah, Mr Kim Youngmin wants to see you." Manager-hyung said in between our practice. "In meeting room 4. Go now." "Nae, hyung." I obeyed.

:Meeting Room:

I knocked the door. "Come in." Someone said. I went in and took a seat. Mr Kim, Mr Lee Soonman and Taeyeon noona is inside. 

"As you see in the picture, this guy, look like you." Mr Kim said. "But I don't own that shirt." I denied its me. "We know, that's why we need you to be here." 

"Paparazzi caught Taeyeon and another guy that look like you in the car, dating. But the guy is a secret policeman, he can't reveal himself until his case is close, which will take about 2 weeks. I need you to cover up for him for 2 weeks." Mr Kim Youngmin said.

"But.." I want to say something but he cut me off. "No buts, my dear. Just two weeks. Oh! One more thing, break up with Minyoung for a moment. If not things can get messy. It's an order." He said sternly. "I get it." I said and look down.

"Baekhyun-ah, thanks so much. I will repay you." Taeyeon noona said.

I can't say anything, he is my boss. 

I am going to hurt Minyoung so badly.

I hate it.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Yes." I said. "Look into my eyes and say you don't have any feeling and you like someone else then." She said, more tears are coming out.

I took the courage. I look into her eyes and said "I don't like you anymore. I like someone else." 

She smiled and nodded. "Happy 2 years anniversary, Baekhyun. Here's what I bought for you. Now get out." She said straightly.

I took the gift she gave me and I gave her mine. I walk out the door and close it. 

I walk straight to the lift and to the car before my tears drop. I cried in the car while Manager Hyung drove off. Hyung knows the secret too. I open the gift she gave me. Its a big photo album with pictures of the two of us. Memories.

"Baek, its going to be hard, stay strong, I am sure Minyoung will to." Manager hyung said. "Thanks hyung." I said soullessly.

I open up the card she gave me.

Annyeong our Baekie puppyy~

​Today is the day, we had been looking forward to. To finally reveal our relationship. I am too excited because I want to hold your hand in the public, go out with you and watch movie in the theatre like other couples! But of course we will be the one that stands out the most because we are so so so so cute! HAHA! Just joking. But happy 2 years my baby. I will love you even more as the days goes by. Saranghayo~

Minyoungie

Baby, we will get through it. Trust me. I will never want to hurt you. I cried so badly that I don't even want to go back to the dorm anymore. Sehun and Suho finally convince me. Yes, I must stay strong for our relationship, 2 weeks. Wait for me baby, it will be like hell but nobody can separate the two of us.


Its almost 2 weeks. Miss A is in China promoting for the past few days. I still follow their schedule. Miss A Manager said that Minyoung is doing well and starting to eat more. 3 more days to the 2 weeks. I have drown myself in practicing for our concert in China. 

Good news, Miss A will be our guest. they will be performing with us. Finally, I can see Minyoung, not on TV, but live. I can spazz just by thinking of it, but bad news is that she is going to dance with Kai. I don't get a chance to get close to her.

Today, they are coming! Here they are! We exchange greeting. 

Our dancer teacher is teaching Kai and Minyoung the dance, so touchy. I hate it. I turn my attention to the phone. I can't stand the skinship anymore. How dare you touch her waist, hand, hair and hug her! I can't take it anymore.

"YAH!" I shoutedly. Everyone turn to me and look at me. I walk towards Minyoung and take her hands then pull her outside.

"Yah, let go! It hurts." She said loudly. I just ignore her and pull outside the building where the fans and reporters are.

Everyone was shocked. "I love Lee Minyoung! Only Lee Minyoung. Lee Minyoung is my real girlfriend. She is my love. Not taeyeon noona." I said. "BAEKHYUN!" I heard our manager scream my name, I turn to him which he is on the stairs coming to find me but Kai and Chanyeol got hold on him. I smirk and turn to Minyoung.

"What are you even saying?" She said. "I said I love you Lee Minyoung." "But you and Tae..." I shut her up by kissing her lips. Those lips I miss them so much!

"Is that enough proof?" I said, facing the reporters and fans. 

"Byun Baekhyun. Come with me." I heard a person said. Mr Lee Soonman.

-INSIDE-

"What were you doing?" He said facing his back towards me. Me, I am holding Minyoung's hand, not letting go. "I am clarifying my love to the right person." I said. 

"Good news for you. Taeyeon's partner, Park Junhyung's case ended this morning." He said. "Really?!" I was shocked and happy, happy happy so happy!

Now Minyoung and I can be like normal couples, but still stands out so much. When we go out a date, we still need body guards. We still prefer to stay at home.