Visitors

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last stop for Girls' Generation 3rd Japan tour today huh? Oh gosh! That group hug and the way they pour their hearts out when they screamed "thank you" without their mics, ah I almost teared up. Double encore as well! And the way they hugged staff members just show how humble these girls are. I'm just proud I'm supporting these girls.  And the fanchants were amazing! Oh my SNSD + SONE = Indestructible! Their bond and our bond with them will be indestructible, unbreakable :)

 

I'm so sorry, do I talk a lot? ok here you go guys hehehe. 

After convincing Tiffany to go home to get me something (good alibi), and have a rest, I’m finally alone in my hospital bed.  For a brief moment, I regret asking tiffany to get some rest in our house because it is freaking darn boring being alone here.  I can’t bug SooYoung who is attending to a patient in need, and Yuri…

As if a cue, my door opens and she shows up.

“You won’t even bother to knock?” I retorted sarcastically.

“I didn’t know I have to when it comes to you, !” She replied with the same sarcasm.

“Aren’t doctors supposed to knock before entering the patient’s room?”  I asked in an “FYI” manner.

“Oh I’m your doctor? As far as I know, I am your nanny! Shut up, you know you’re bored and want me here.” She replied while flipping her long black shiny hair behind her shoulder and gave me a smug smile.

“ off!”I gave her the same smile.

“Welcome back Jessica.” She said, referring to my y attitude.  We both laughed at her joke.

“Seriously, you don’t have to be here, you have patients you know.”

“Jessica, I don’t want to be skinned alive by your best friend.” She laughs once again. “Nah I’m on my break”

“I’m offended! I thought you were here because you cared about me, but you only came because you’re afraid for your dear life?” I faked a long gasp.

 “You narcissistic ! Do you mind?”  She continued and gave me a side hug.  We may say or call each other insults, but this is something that we often do.  It’s like this is our way of showing our love towards each other. That was so corny. Yeah, I’ve grown to love Tiffany’s friends too.

“No not at all, please” I told her releasing from my arm.  She sat down on the couch, rested her back and closed her eyes.  She inhaled deeply.

“So how are you?” Yuri asked with hesitation.

“What’s up with you? Go on! Ask away. I know you want something else.”  I noticed her hesitating.  I know there’s something going on her mind.

“If you say so, ready?” she asked with the “Kwon Yuri” face I know, the blunt, straight forward Kwon Yuri.

“More than I’ll ever be.”

“You know you love Tiffany, right?”  

I was caught off guard.

“What are you saying?” I asked her nervously in which Yuri replied with a smirk.

“Stop acting like you don’t know Jessica.  Even if you’re with TaeYeon, I know it’s not her you love.”

“I was going to propose to TaeYeon, you know.” I told her still with a hint of nervousness.

“Yep, Tiffany told us.”  She replied proudly.

Aish! I thought Doctors are good at keeping secrets?

“Why are you doing this to yourself Jessica?”  she asked me with a worried look on her face.

Now there’s no escaping this question I guess.  I tried to dodge it off but damn Yuri’s just so good with these things.  I still one have card left, I hope this works. 

“Then why are you doing this to yourself, Yuri?”  I know my counter caught her off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter