Chapter 1

Disappearance

The morning Thursday start with a heavy rain. It was cold. Chanyeol lazily wake up with the loud ringing sound of his phone's alarm.

He looks at his phone as his phone rang. it's 6:30 a.m. .. He sighed as he saw 'it's time to go to school' note at his phone.

He looks around his room and sighed again.

"ugh...i'm so lazy to go to school"

He gets off his bed and went straight to the bathroom. He took a bath and brushes his teeth. Then he opens his closet and took out a school uniform and a tie. He wears it and buttoned-up his shirt.

He combed his hair and went straight to the kitchen.

''what to eat. . ." he muttered as he open his fridge. All he could see are milk and some side dishes that his mom sent him.

He took out a carton of milk and closes the fridge door. He puts some cereal in a bowl, poured milk and ate it.

He then pick up his school  bag and took a transparent umbrella since it was raining.

He walks out the door and closes it. He walks to his school since his school isn't that far from his home.

As he walked,he saw a girl with a school uniform squatted down with her umbrella while looking at the drain. Chayeol became curious what she's looking at.

He walks toward the girl and asked her.

"Excuse me,,what are you looking at..? Is there something in the drain?"

"..." The girl didn't replied. She ignored him and continued looking at the drain emotionlessly.

Chanyeol shrugged and  walks away.

"What a weird girl. . . I see nothing in the drain though...What the heck is she looking at..? "

Suddenly something popped into Chanyeol's mind. 

"Did she look at a ghost or something ..? . . ." At the moment,Chanyeol suddenly felt goosebumps.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Stop thinking things like that..! Besides..there's no ghost in the morning....right?"

He shakes his head and continued walking .


After 15 minutes of walking,he reached his school. He went up the stairs and went straight to his class.

As always,his class was noisy since everybody was busy chatting with each other. 

He sits on his chair and started to take out a book from his bag.

At that moment,Kai and Sehun came into the class.

"Well look who's here.. . it's Chanyeol isn't it..?"

Both of them went to Chanyeol's desk and started harassing him. But Chanyeol completely ignored him.

"Don't you have anything to do rather than harassing people huh..?" 

Chanyeol said while looking at his book.

Sehun smirks. 

"Yah who do you think you are to talk towards me like that huh?"

Sehun was annoyed. Minzy and CL walks in the classroom.

"What's the point on harassing him huh Oh Sehun..? Just let him be,,he will get what he deserve later."

Said Minzy as she walked to her table and put her bag there.

"Yeah,,you're right,,heard that Chanyeol..?"

Sehun smiled in an annoying manner. At that moment, The teacher walked in.

All of he students greets and sat down.

"Class,today you have a new classmate. Please welcome Choi Rachel."

As the name 'Choi Rachel' been mentioned,everybody in the class suddenly became noisy. 

"Quiet down everybody,Choi Rachel-ssi,please come in,"

Choi Rachel walks in.

"Anyeonghasaeyo,I'm Choi Rachel."

The class became noisier. 

"Yah,Isn't she the girl that died because of The Jokers?"" Did she came back from the dead or something..?" "Yah,I have goosebumps.." 

Chanyeol felt weird on why his classmates keep saying she came back from the dead.

He could see that not only that the class was shocked, The Jokers were also extremely shocked.

"H-how come she's alive..?! D-Didn't she died?!! How come she's here?!! "

CL just can't believe what she is looking.

"Choi Rachel-ssi,you can sit beside Park Chanyeol."

Rachel nodded and went to an empty spot beside Chanyeol.

"hmm..why does this girl looks somehow familiar..?. . .OH YEAH! I saw her on the way to school"

Chanyeol muttered.

Rachel sat at the chair beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled.

"Hey there,I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you,Rachel."

Rachel only nodded.


AUTHORS NOTE:


HEY GUYSSSS!! I'm baACK FOR ANOTHER FANFIC.[ALTHOUGH MY OTHET FANFIC ISN'T FINISHED YET]

I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THE FIRST CHAPTER!! I JUST DUNNO WHAT I WROTE LIKE SRSLY .__.

I'M SORRY IF IT'S A LITTLE BIT BORING OR SOMETHING...MY MIND SUDDENLY WENT BLANK. .___.

BUT I GUARANTEE YOU!! YOU WILL BE INTERESTED AND HAVE GOOSEBUMPS AS YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT I WILL UPDATE...NEXT WEEK. OR 2 MORE WEEKS. OKAY WHATEVER.

KAY BYEEEE STAY TUNE FOR THE SECOND CHAPTER KAYYYYY..? /WINKEU WINKEU

VIEWS ARE NEEDED,SUBSCRIBES ARE APPRECIATED,UPVOTES ARE AWESOME! /SLAPPED

ANYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!