Keep Going

Those Moments

Four hours.

 

 

Four hours straight, and yet no progress.

 

 

You were working on a dance routine and you couldn't keep up with this one move that required you to move swiftly and gracefully, but you lacked on grace so you made yourself look rather awkward when doing it. You got a lecture from the dance instructor, and you couldn't leave without practicing and practicing, but yet you could't get the hang of it. Giving yourself a break, you went out of the practice room to go grab something from the nearby vending machine. Getting a packet of cookies, you gulffed them down completely and drank down your water bottle till none was left over. "Hey, Y/N, you seem pretty exhausted. Dancing can get pretty tough can it?" You looked up to see Mark Taun a member from one of  South Korea's new biggest boy group. "Oh, hi there Mark, are you practicing today?" 

 

 

"Not today, today is mainly just recording day, it can get really annoying, more so than dance to be honest." 

 

 

You made an uncertian expression, "You sure? Cause I'd rather much be in your place right now than trying to dance." 

 

 

Mark scratched the back of his head, not thinking that he might've indirectly pulled on a string, "Sorry, didn't think that through, I know it's hard, really hard. I didn't know how to do flips when coming here, but trust me, keep practicing and all will work out in the end." His encouraging words didn't quite help. Letting out a sight you couldn't help but just come out with your feelings. "It's...hard y'know? Like everyday, I work hard, I do things I never did back home, so my body is really not used to all this. To make it worse my body is weak as , and my breathing problems don't make anything better.I am so damn shy that it's hard for me to practice my Korean. I miss my home, friends, my fa-family..." You did your best to choke down your tears there was no way in hell you were going to let anybody see you breakdown all just because you couldn't handle things on your own. "Family...but everyday I say to myself, its the best for me, it's what I want. I can withstand this a little more longer. I just gotta keep going, y'know?"

 

You hadn't much taken notice that you were staring at the ground, so you looked up to see Mark smiling down at you. He placed his hand on your head,gently ruffling your hair, something you weren't really used to since back at home when a relative did that it was usually rather harsh, but you grew used to it. The 'petting' was really nice and soothing. "Couldn't have said it better myself. You'll see Y/N, you'll be put into a great group and I know you will go far, probably farther than us one day."  Putting  a hand out you replied," Ok, now thats too much, you guys are pretty big yourselves." 

 

"Within South Korea and Japan, but you...I can see you and you're future group pulling a Psy." 

 

"So what you're saying is that my future group will possibly make a wacky song or video like Psy and it will go viral?"

 

Mark simply shrugged, "You never know." 

 

You smirked at him, waving bye to him to go continue on your routine, he shouted, "Hey! Don't hold in your tears, it's not good for you!" 

 

You felt devistated at the fact that he realized that you wanted to cry, so you just kept waving at him and simply told him, "I'll try!"