You Look So Perfect

Those Moments

The sweet scent of chocolate chip pancakes entered his nostrils, groaning he slowly stretched out his body and got himself up from bed. He still felt tired despite the fact that he and You fell asleep early last night after watching an episode of Orange Is The New Black. You had him insisting on watching it, saying that, "Oh c'mon Mark! I know you'll like it, I know you will!" Mark smiled to himself, remembering You doing that cute dog-eyed pout thing You do everytime You want something. Mark knew that he could never decline You when ever You made that face. It was just too damn adorable to simply reject that face. Scratching the back of his head, he once again inhaled the sweet aroma entering the kitchen. He stood by the corner nearby the fridge, eyeing you from head to toe.

 

 

You wore his black gym shorts that he had out grew while staying in Korea, along with a grey tank top that hugged at your curves. Your long wavy/curly hair pulled in a ponytail and some Totoro slippers. A grin slowly started making his way on his face as he started to notice you were bobbing your head to the song that was playing in the background and slightly tapping your right foot. The grin grew wider the moment You started to sing: 

 

 

Hey, hey, hey,hey,hey!

 

Abruptly, You then had turned around, smiling at him You greeted him, "Hey you, made ya some breakfast,appreciate it cause it's not like I cook all the time. What are you smiling about?" You said giving an inquisitive brow. Letting out a chuckle, Mark simply said, "Oh nothing, you just look so perfect standing there is all."  You rolled your eyes giving him a quizzical look. "Really Mark? Really?" Nodding he replied, "Really babe, really."  You rolled your eyes giving your attention to the pancakes once again, smiling to yourself. "Here, your pancakes are ready." Feeling a pair of arms caress your waist you almost jumped at the touch, still not fully used to it. Mark had you fully wrapped in his arms, nuzzling into your neck, his low husky voice whispering into your ear giving you waves of goose bumps.

 

 

"Hehe, don't be like that..." he said giving You a sweet kiss to the forehead earning him a slight blush from You