Movie

Where Have You Gone, Kris?

Yoohyun dropped his suitcases and trudged to the hotel's bed "I never felt so tired in my life." he fell face first in the bed and crawled up the bed and sighed "I never thought a bed would feel so good." 

A hand patted him on the back, Yoohyun opened his eyes and smiled at his boyfriend. Jonghyun laid down beside him and pulled him close. In the next room over Tao was already going through the mysterious texts he got in his phone when he arrived.

"Just what are you up to, Kris?" Tao asked himself.

Suddenly knocking occurred on his hotel room door "Jonghyun and I are going to rest, Tao. Don't bother us."

"Alright! Make sure he wears a !"

"Tao!"

Tao smirked and fell onto his bed. He grabbed the remote off the nightstand beside him and the T.V. He watched hours worth of T.V., but occasionally got texts from Kris, who would never answer any of Tao's question. Which made Tao more worried and that resulted in more desperate attempts at learning Kris' location. Days had gone by without any clue on the latter's whereabouts, but Tao got texts once every couples hours from Kris. He could trace the number, but that would involve the law and Tao didn't really want to worry about that.

Jonghyun and Yoohyun watched Tao pace around their hotel room. Yoohyun glanced at Tao's phone in his hand and read one of Kris' texts aloud "Everywhere I will be with you, everything I will do for you, I love you always forever."

"That's what it says?" Yoohyun nodded. "Thank god your fluent in English."

"It comes in handy, but I never thought I would to use it to help you track down this idiot." Yoohyun added while reading the text again, then it hit him "This is from a song!"

Tao stopped walking and sat down beside Yoohyun "Really?!"

"Yeah."

"What song?"

"I can't remember the name, but it's pretty famous."

"So what does that mean?" Jonghyun asked.

"Maybe he knows the artist, maybe he is just texting random lyrics from a random song, maybe he is confessing his love to Tao, there are many possibilities, honey."

"Do you think-" before Tao could finish his question, his phone started vibrating. "Is it from Kris?!" he snatched the phone from Yoohyun and looked at the ID. "It is!"

"What does it say now?"

"Say you'll love me forever, never stop never whenever, near and far and always."

"It's from that song, that is for sure. The only thing I can think is that that song has a connection to Kris. I'll look it up on my phone." Yoohyun rose from his bed and started typing the lyrics into Google search bar.

Jonghyun stared at his boyfriend, smiled, looked at Tao, who was focused on his phone, looked away, stood up and went beside Yoohyun and whispered into his ear "I'm going to get some lunch."

Yoohyun nodded, pecked Jonghyun's lips and watched him leave then pressed the search button after typing the lyrics. He had an "ah-ha!" moment when seeing the song title. Tao looked at him and walked over to him. Yoohyun tapped the first song that came up "It's from Donna Lewis, a singer and songwriter. I remember being addicted to this song when I was little."

"And how does this relate to Kris?!"

"Maybe he knows her and is staying with her, but I don't think she lives in America, I mean, it's likely she does, but I have no clue where to look."

"That's okay, if Kris is staying with this woman than he is at least not in danger." Tao looked down at his phone and if by coincidence, his phone vibrated. "It's Kris!" Tao read the message to himself, but couldn't understand the English. "I need help."

"Is that what he said?"

"No, I need help," Tao showed Yoohyun the message in English "help me translate."

"Oh. Well, it says-" Yoohyun's mouth dropped.

"What?"

"Oh my god."

"You accidently hit your pictures icon! I see men!"

Tao looked at his phone screen and pulled his phone away from Yoohyun. "Why did you look?! Just read the message!"

Yoohyun nodded and waited for Tao to bring the message back up. When Tao did, Yoohyun read it to himself then nodded again "He is asking you if you would watch him in a movie."

"Why would he ask me that?"

Yoohyun got it almost immediately "Tao."

"What?"

"Kris is going to be in a movie with Donna Lewis."

----------------------------------------------

BTW Donna Lewis is a singer in America...look her up if you wonder. She had a hit in 1996...anyway! Sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoyed!

1) Do you know Donna Lewis?

2) Do you like EXO's fanclub name? (It's EXO-L)