Tomorrow

Where Have You Gone, Kris?

Tao paced around his bedroom while biting his fingernails, a shorter boy sat on his bed reading the white piece of loose-leaf paper. The boy eyed Tao and sighed "Can you stop?"

Tao did as he asked and sat down beside him "What do I do, Yoohyun?"

"How do you even know if it's Kris, it could be anyone-heck it could even be Kyungsoo or Jongin playing a stupid prank on us."

"Or your boyfriend."

"Jonghyun hates you for making me pretend to be your boyfriend, so you can immediately check him off the list of potential people who wrote this. I say you just throw it in the trash and-" Yoohyun crumbled the letter up in his hand and aimed at the trashcan.

"Don't!" Tao lunged at Yoohyun and knocked him over while successfully reclaiming the letter. Yoohyun slowly rose and gave Tao a glare, Tao smiled and rose from his bed.

"Well," Yoohyun got off the bed and reached for his phone on the nightstand "if you really want to know, then call Kris. If he doesn't answer, he could either be away from his phone or he actually ran away to America."

"I'll call him then."

Yoohyun nodded and got off Tao's bed "I'm going on a date with Jonghyun tonight, so I need to get ready, I have only two hours and it takes me an hour to take a shower, brush my teeth, put in my hairgel, style my hair, and pick out my outfit." Yoohyun walked towards the door and right before exiting he turned to the worried Tao and gave him a warm smile "I'm sure Kris is completely fine."

<><><><>

Yoohyun giggled as Jonghyun balanced a spoon on his nose. Jonghyun grabbed the spoon just before it fell and set it beside his finished dinner, he looked into his boyfriend's eyes and smiled "You look so beautiful tonight."

Yoohyun smiled "So do you."

Jonghyun smile widened then vanished "So, what has been eating you up lately?"

"What?"

"I can tell something is up, it's in your eyes."

"Then it must be the lights," he pointed up at the chandelier above the two then looked down at his finished dinner. "I'm completely fine."

"Then look at me."

Yoohyun rose his head, his eyes closed. Jonghyun smiled, leaned across the table, pecked the latter's lips and leaned back to his seat. Yoohyun's eyes opened and whatever was in Yoohyun's eyes had vanished. The two stared at each other in complete silence until the waiter came by asking if the two wanted any desert.

"Want anything?" Yoohyun shook his head, Jonghyun looked back up at the waiter "We'll just have our check."

The waiter nodded, handed Jonghyun the bill, and left to check on other tables. Jonghyun eyed it then set it down. He dug into his pocket and took out his wallet. He set his credit card on top of the paper and waited for the waiter to pick it up, when he did and gave it back only a minute later, the two rose and pushed in their chairs. The two left the restaurant side by side, chatting over Jonghyun's new song.

Jonghyun felt arms wrap around his right muscled bicep "You really like biceps."

Yoohyun looked up at him and nodded "My favorite part of your body."

"Not my hot six pack or my y pecs?"

Yoohyun chuckled "Sure, those too, I like everything about you."

"Same." Jonghyun gave him a smile and looked ahead. He stopped when he saw a familiar face standing in front of the two, Yoohyun looked and he sighed. "What is he doing here?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't-"

"Kris is in America!" Tao said as she ran up to the two.

"Tao-"

"I called him and he answered and he said it was from him and he said that I have to find him and I asked why and he said because he likes hide and seek and I knew he was lying and-"

"Tao, calm down. Take a deep breath and start over because I got almost none of what you said."

"I'm surprised he could say all that without stopping." Jonghyun added, which resulted in his boyfriend nudging him.

"Kris is in America, he said that I need to find and rescue him from-and this are his words-his damned life."

Yoohyun blinked twice before looking at Jonghyun, then looked back at Tao "When do we leave?" Jonghyun looked at him with shock.

Tao smiled and answered with glee "Tomorrow morning."

-----------------------------------------------

ENJOY?! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST! I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A LITTLE.

1) What do you think is happening with Kris?