One year later and we're still together

pray

Sunnys pov.

 

Taecyeon had told me to meet him at namsan tour  30 minutes ago, where is that boy? I didn't exactly imagine our one year anniversary to be me freezing in the cold outside of namsan tour.  Taec oppa has never been late for any of our dates, I mean the first time he is late just had to be our one year anniversary date. The wind picks up and dances across my skin making my already giant goose bumps even more noticeable.  I hug my body trying to make myself warmer. As people walk by they give my pity stares some even whisper "what dumb girl, who wears a dress and heels in the middle of the night during November?" I cant help but agree with them. Man Ok Taecyeon you are seriously a dead man. I feel strong muscular arms wrap around my waist. I turn my body and glare at the man holding me.

"your late"

"mmm mianhae"

"mianhae? really no explanation" Taec oppa pouts out his lips

"jebal yebo please forgive me" I stick my tongue in my cheek at his aeygo and he pout some more

"areso but never again" I sternly say and he pulls me closer to his body, and pecks my forehead. I lean in and inhale is scent I close my eyes. He gives ma kiss on the cheek before pulling away and looking me up and down.

"man yebo your beautiful" I blush at his comment and look at him he really is so handsome with his little outfit.

"c'mon lets go inside" He takes my hand and we walk inside. when we get inside I gasp there are light hung on the ceiling and candles are everywhere a table with a white cloth and fancy silver where sits in the middle of the room.

"its beautiful"

"no, your beautiful" I stare into his eyes and smile he pulls out a chair for me. I sit down and goes to another room when he comes back he has ramen,kimchi and banana milk. I raise my eyebrows at this completely un-romantic meal.

"wow this is so...cute" I tell him and he beams at me I chuckle from his cuteness. we eat our "romantic" meal and he pulls me away from the table to the edge of the building I look out at the night sky.

'sunny-ah" I turn to oppa

"I love you" he whispers ever so lightly, my heart stops my breathing become hitched.

"n-n-neh" I stutter thinking that I heard him wrong.

" I love you" this time he says it with more confidants.

"oppa, I love you too" He leans down and gives me a passionate kiss.  This is the best anniversary ever.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

sunnys outfit:

 

taecyeons outfit: