Chapter 11

The Vision of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ap-appa. I can explain.” I said to him. I’m really scared right now.

“Did you and Yunho already did it?” My father ask calmly.

“Y-yes.” I said while looking down. My dad sigh.

“This bound to happen. I knew it. He’s going to be as ert as his father. Joongie look at me.” My father said as he got on his knees and took my happen. I look at him.

“I’m so happy for you.” My father smiled. I widened my eyes. I hug him. I’m so happy my father didn’t got mad at me.

“B-but I’m still a college student.” I said.

“That’s nothing to worry about. You can do it. We still proud of you even you postponed your education. You still can attend classes before the baby born anyway.” My mother said. My father nodded.

“What about Yunnie? Should we tell him?” I ask.

“Now I’ll ask the Jung family to come here for dinner this weekend. Hope your boyfriend have a strong heart for what I stored for him.” My father said.

“Appa!” I protest.

“Just because he’s the father means that I can’t be the mean dad.” He smirked. I pout. My father is really mean sometimes. Just like my mother now. She’s still smiling right now but I know she’s thinking about punishing my boyfriend too.

“But don’t be too mean. I don’t want him to die before the baby comes.” I said.

“Don’t worry baby. Yunho just going to be fine.” My mother smile evilly. Hope Yunnie will survive. Finally the weekend comes. My mother made me go to the doctor that day. I already 1 months pregnant by the time I check. My mother is so happy looking at the ultrasound. She said she’s going to give it to Yunho later. I don’t know what to feel right now. I don’t think I’m ready yet but my mother promised she will be by my side all the time.

“Chullie, what is this all about? Suddenly you ask us to come this weekend.” Mrs. Jung ask.

“It’s nothing Bummie-ah. I just want to invites my future in-laws.” My mother smiled. Those evil smile. Yunho look embarrassed.

“Umma~~” I pouted.

“What’s the problem? Yunho almost done with his degree and you two can speed up with the engangement.” My mother said calmly. Yunho choke on his drink.

“Ummaaa…” I whine.

“What?” She look at me weirdly.

“Yeah you’re right. Yunho almost done and Jaejoong don’t have to be worried about anything after Yunho’s done with school. Right baby?” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah. Yunho’s already handling some works of his own at the company. I think he’s more than ready to have someone to be by his side.” Mr. Jung.

“Omg.” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter