Gone Again!

My Superstar Girlfriend

Hyomin POV

I'm really happy that Jiyeon gave another chance and that we got back together... but unfortunaly today is the day that I have to get back to America, it pains me to leave knowing that I will leave Ji again for god knows how many months or years.. specially now that we got back together, I haven't told Ji that I was leaveing today, since I told my manager that I wanted to leave soon in case Jiyeon didn't take me back, but I just hope she knows that I love her a lot... I'm now at the airport with my manager, this thing is full of paparazzis.. I got in the plane safely and back to L.A... sorry for leaving without saying goodbye my love.

END OF HM POV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

I woke up feeling a lot better today, I'm extremly happy 'cuz Minnie and I finally got back together.. although I will have to keep a close eye on her, like a hawk.. I got up from bed, went to the bathroom the clean myself up and went downstairs to have breakfast with Soyeon eonni.

JY: "Morning Eonni"

SY: "Morning Dino... wow! someone is in a very good mood today"

JY: "mmm.. I am"

SY: "So, did you already said goodbye to Hyomin?"

JY: "Why would I say goodbye to her?"

SY: "Because she went back to L.A"

JY: "She what?!"

SY: "She didn't told you?"

JY: "She told me she was leaving tomorrow"

SY: "Well, She left this morning... I thought you knew"

JY: "There she goes again.. lying to me like I'm nothing"

SY: "Maybe she just forgot.. check you phone and see if she texted you.. maybe she left you a goodbye text"

JY: (Checking her phone and finding nothing) "Nope, nothing in it.. damn it, I just fogave her yesterday and now she leaves without saying goodbye to me?"

SY: "Ji, calm down... as I said maybe she forgot"

JY: "Yes, and that's the problem eonni... she's taking me for granted again.. let's wait and see if she does things right this time"

SY: "What are you talking about?"

JY: "I'll keep an eye on every news that is ralated to her.. I warned her eonni, one more mistake and we are done for good"

SY: "You're kind of scareing me now Ji"

JY: "Don't mind me eonni.. but Black Ji, will stay here for a very good time.. I hope you get use to see her, now I'm going to change.. gotta get ready for college" (leaving SY)

SY: "Oh no! please god help me... Hyomin-ah, don't dare make another mistake or I will have to live with that Troublemaker for a while"

(BACK TO JY)

JY: "Park Hyomin, you dare to leave me again without saying anything huh? we'll see, I hope this time you really make things right"

(AFTER GETTING INTO HER DARK CLOTHE, JIYEON WENT STRIGHT TO CLASSES... SHE MET WITH HER FRIENDS, TALKED ABOUT THE PROJECT WITH KR, AND EVEN INVITE HER TO HER HOUSE TO FINISH IT.. WICH KR GLADLY AGREE, SHE ALSO INVITE THE OTHER TO COME ON WEEKEND SO THEY WILL KNOW WERE JY LIVES AND GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER BETTER, SINCE JY KNOWS ALL HER FRIENDS HOUSE AND FAMILLY, SPECIALLY KRYSTAL'S SINCE SHE BEEN THERE A LOT OF TIMES FOR HER PROJECT... HOURS PASSED AND CLASSES FINALLY WERE OVER, JY AND KR HEADED TO JY HOUSE TO FINISH THE PROJECT)

JY: "EONNI, I'M HOME!"

SY: "Finally, you're- .. Oh, Hi there.. Ji why didn't you tell me you'll be bringing a friend home"

JY: "Why? would you have dressed up for her?"

SY: "Yah! you little rascall"

JY: "Hehe, by the way eonni.. this is my friend Krystal Jung, Krys this is my annoying but careing sister Soyeon"

KR: "Hello Soyeon Eonni, I'm Krystal is nice to finally meet you" (bowing and shaking SY hand)

SY: "Nice meeting you too.. it's rare for Ji to bring a friend home, but I'm happy that she finally did"

JY: "Whatever. Krys let's go to my room... eonni will be there finishing our project ok?"

SY: "Yes, I'll take something to eat and drink for you later"

JY: "Ok.. Let's go"

KR: "It was nice meeting you Eonni"

SY: "Have fun with that kid"

KR: "Ne"

(AT JIYEON ROOM)

KR: "Your sister is nice"

JY: "Thanx.. c'mon don't be shy, let's get in"

KR: (Going in JY room) "Whoa! you're room is amazing"

JY: "Thanx... but it's not as big and amazing as yours"

KR: (Blush) "Thnak you"

JY: "Ok, look this is the drawing I made and I already bought the pices for the project, I started it but if we want to finish it I need your help"

KR: "Ok, besides we don't want Mr. Baek picking and scolding us"

JY: "But I still don't understad something"

KR: "What?"

JY: "He's an economics teacher, I understand the paper part of the project.. but why do we have to make a prototipe of the way the money is made in another country?"

KR: "I don't know either, but let's just get done with it"

JY: "Ok, let's start"

(JY AND KR WERE HOURS WORKING ON THE STUPID PROJECT THAT THEY COULDN'T FIND A REASON WHY TO DO IT.. BUT FINALLY THEY FINISHED IT.. AFTER A WORKING SO HARD, THEY LOOKED AT EACHOTER AND LET A SATISFY SMILE KNOWING THAT THIS PROJECT WILL PROBABLY BE THE BEST ONE.. IT WAS ALREADY LATE AND NIGHT ALREADY CAME, JY TOLD KRYS IF SHE WANTED TO HAVE DINNER AND STAY THE NIGHT SINCE TOMORROW THEY HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE AND PRESENT THIS TOGETHER.. KRYS CALLED HER MOTHER, ASKED FOR HER PERMISSION AND TOLD JY THAT SHE COULD STAY.. AFTER THAT THEY HAD DINNER WITH SY AND SUDDENLY JY PHONE RANG AND SHE EXCUSE HERSELF TO PICK IT UP)

JY: "Hello?"

HM: "Hello? baby, how are you?"

JY: "Baby? oh wait, are you the person who left without saying a word?" (a little angry)

HM: *SIGH* "I know you're angry, I'm dorry fo leaving without saying anything"

JY: "Why didn't you tell me? why didn't you said goodbye Park Hyomin? am I not important to you that you have to leave without saying anything?"

HM: "What?! NO!" (panicking) "No, baby you are very important to me.. is just that I had to come here a day before that I expected.. but I do care for you ok Ji, I'm really sorry"

JY: "Ok, you're forgiven.. but, when are you coming back? I'm scared that it'll happen the same thing that happen before to us.. you  know, not calling, seeing eachother, not texting, and worst, forgetting about eachother like you did to me"

HM: "No Ji, that won't happen.. I said I'd make things right, ok? so I will.. I don't know when I will go back to korea but I promise that as soon as I go back, you'll be the first person to know"

JY: "Ok"

HM: "By the way, what did you do today? how was college?"

JY: "You know, same lame thing.. but Krystal made it less boring, she came to my house and we chat, finished our project and had dinner"

HM: "You had dinner with her at your house? and she got into your room?"

JY: "Yes, why? are you jelous minnie?"

HM: "No"

JY: "Yes you are.. aww Minnie you are scared that she will take me away from you"

HM: "Shut up, I'm not.. but good thing she already left right?"

JY: "Actually she's still here and I invite her to sleep over since we have to leave early.. so we better leave together"

HM: "YOU INVITE HER TO SLEEP AT YOUR HOUSE, ON YOUR BED AND WITH YOU?!"

JY: (Smirk) "Yes, why?"

HM: "You!" *sigh* "I don't care, I just hope that this is the first and last time that this happen ok Park Jiyeon?"

JY: "I'll think about it"

HM: "Yah! you little"

JY: "I LOVE YOU PARK HYOMIN"

HM: "Huh?"

JY: "I said that I love you.. so don't get jelous, 'cuz my heart is only yours honey"

HM: (Blushing) "I-I Love you too Jiyeon"

JY: "Good, now don't worry to much.. I hope to see you soon Minnie, I miss you and well-"

HM: "ER! aish, how can one moment you can be so sweet and the next a total ert?"

JY: "I'm a ert only for you.. I gotta go now minnie, is late and I have college tomorrow.. promise me you'll take care and don't let you boss or manager take advantage of you my love, ok? I love you so much Hyomin"

HM: "I forgot about the time, ok baby you too take care.. I miss you too, and don't let girls get to you.. I know you are y, specially with that dark clothe so no girl near you or I'll kill you Park"

JY: "Ok, my honey.. Good night or in your case Good Morning, hehe.. I love you"

HM: "Yes baby, bye.. dream with me ok? have a good night.. I love you more"

(END OF PHONE CALL)

---------------------T.B.C-----------------------

UPDATE HERE! I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO END THE STORY LIKE THAT.. SO I'LL MAKE SOME MORE CHAPS. AND DO IT RIGHT.. THANX FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND PATIENCE.. PLEASE MY DEAR READERS LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS SO I CAN UPDATE.. THANK YOU SO MUCH... NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON.

BqyR07dIMAIjodI.jpg