Chapter 001

You Made me Cry That Much

Meeting EachOther in a Chance

Chapter 001

 

Sehun's POV

Everyone here knows me.. Knows me as a PlayBoy. Well Im so used to it. If you ask me what Im doing right now I know youll know the answer , and Yes playing with a Girl.. Many told me to stop, but I cant. Im addicted to drugs , alcohol and smoking. I dont care if it puts me to bad health but I feel wonderful everytime I use them. Im trying to make my self a new person but I really cant.. How will I? Will I?? 

I was at the Bar at 12:45 noon then I heard my Bestfriend 'Kai' saying "Hey Tao! Do you know Jessica Jung. The girl that studies well and never had a boyfriend before?" He asked tao "Yeah why?" Tao asked "Because her friends always Dumb. Not having a boyfriend since highschool? Its Dumb right?" He asked "Nae." Tao Replied

I went close to them "What Section is this Jessica anyways..??" I asked "I told you shes good at studies so she is definitely a Section 1 student." He replied.. Listening to what kai said makes me Feel curious about that girl. All the girls Ive met arent like that. Ill try to check her out tommorow.. 

Meanwhile At Jessica's side/ Jessica's POV

It was Night and Im still awake Studying.. "Oh Jess! Another Exam Tommorow!" I complained. I dont like the way they tease me Dumb.. It annoys me every minute of my life. So Ill proove them that they are definitely wrong.. "Ahh!" I yawned.. Its time for nap.. I went to sleep

<6:30 am> I was at the school already Studying again. Then my classmates Taeyeon,Tiffany and Yuri Came. "Jess! Reviewing again? Why cant you have some time with us Enjoying our lives than those stupied studies!" Yuri said Closing my book infront of my face "Yeah Jess.. She's Right! Lets meet those boys out there and lets not make you dumb!" Tiffany said holding my hand "I--Im so sorry Guys.. I really needed to study.. OH MY! All those studying makes me forget my Homework! May I copy Guys?" I asked with those Puppy eyes.. "Aww Jess..." Tayeon said at my cuteness

"What?! There's a Homework?!" Yuri and Tiffany shouted "Yepp.. Have any? I studied because of the Exams." I told "W--Wh--What?! Theres an Exam?!" They yelled . I nodded. "I knew it.. Forget to do your homeworks again huh? Who's Dumb Now?" I asked raising my eyebrow. They scratched their head making me laugh. "Your still dumb!" Yuri said.. 

"Taeyeon Unnie! Whats wrong! " Tiffany said looking at taeyeon and staring at something "Yah! Unnie!" Yuri yelled "Look! That guy over there is sooo handsome .. Right?" She asked "Nae Unnie.." They both replied nodding.. Then they all shooked their heads "What are we thinking? He is a playboy!" They both yelled at the same time.. I smirked "Now Jessica.. Try to take a look!" Taeyeon said making me face.. Making me face... An innocent guy.

"Have you all lost your marbles?? He looks Innocent!" I yelled

Back to Sehun's Side

I -- I heard her.. She said Im innocent.. Staring at her wonderful eyes makes me feel like in heaven.. Makes me feel like a new man right now.. Her friends said goodbye and went away while me still stairing at her. She stood up and carried her books.. And she was heading to the way Im at.

She entered The hall and received A message from someone.. She opened her phone and still walking. I was like a traumatized man.. Standing still not noticing anything. Then.. She bumped into me that made the books fall all over the floor. "Im So Sorry!" We both said at the same time.. I picked up her books and gave it to her making her smile at me.

I smiled back. "Hi.. Im Oh Sehun.." I said "Hi Im Jessica Jung.." She said giving her hand to hand shake.. 

We Met each other in a chance.


Authors Note:Im so sorry for the short chapter.. :D hope you all enjoyed! Xoxo! Upvote // Subscrice // Comment to make me update faster! XD want this layout? Its at the marketplace :) buy it for 3 karma points..