Chapter One: The Great Escape

A Marriage's Happy Ending [Hana's Version]

**Hana's POV**

 

I don't know how many bushes I have hide behind and how far I was, but I was somewhere. My feet were starting to have blisters since I was running in my heels. I threw myself on a bench and examined my feet.

"Sss~~Ahh~~" I winced as my feet were a sore and red.

Before I planned my escape, I took out as much money as I could. I didn't care if I withdraw because I won't be needing my credit card no more. Today, I'm getting away. Yes, away.

"There!" I heard a low voice directed towards me.

I turned my head towards that way and realized that they have caught up with me.

"." I hissed then forgot all about my tired feet.

"Get her! Hurry!" I could hear them closer and closer.

My pace was slowing down and I wanted to give up already. I just couldn't do this no more; too much running for my sore feet. Now, I was breathless. Damn these stupid people! Don't they know how to be tired?! Arggh!!

I felt stupid when I came back to where I started. I pant as I looked angrily at my surroundings. So much running and I came back to here?! How great! Stupid!

I took one step but they appeared everywhere like ghosts. Every corner I ran to, there were at least one man there. I was hopeless until I saw a man entering a car. At the moment, the craziest but yet, stupidest idea popped up in my head. I ran and pushed the man in. We both fell in the backseat and I reached for the door. I slammed it shut and shout in gibberish for the driver to just drive. Strangely, the car started moving and leaving behind the lame men behind. I rolled down the window and did silly faces at them. I pulled myself back in and fixed my hair. I let out a successful cheer then sat back. Soon, I realized that I was not alone.

I swipe the strands of hair away from my face and fixed my dress. I nervously smiled at the young gentleman who was sitting next to me. He didn't look like he was going to kick me out of his car, but he looked like he was confused why I was even here.

"Please take me to the airport. Here's some money." I pulled up a few sheets of money and handed it to the driver.

The driver looked at me then at the man next to me. The gentleman shift his sitting position and sat like he was a well-known man in Korea. He nod at the driver then the driver drove to the airport.

After thirty minutes, no one said a word to anyone. I made several phone calls before we even arrived to the airport. Once we did, I got out of the car, but didn't close the door yet. I lean back in and looked at the man again.

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled with joy then closed the door.

I raced in the airport and let out a big relief sigh.

'Finally, departing from this hell hole.'

It has been three years since I was able to put a grin on my face and happiness in my heart. I was happy to return to him, Jaejoong.

 

**No One's POV**

 

After she bid goodbye to the mysterious man, she left without waiting for any response. The young gentleman that sat in the backseat moved his hand and felt a little pinch. He looked and saw an gold heart dangling earring.

[EARRING: http://www.v-beddings.com/images/tiffany/earring/ER-045.jpg]

He assumed it should be that girl who just ran out of his car. He examined the hearts on the earring and it had an J and H embroidered on its surface. By the look of the earring, he knew the earring was probably something important, but how will he return it to her?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

Felt like rewriting the first chapter. I wasn't satisfied enough. xP

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Teasers:

 

"He's kicking." I said and she chuckled.

"I can feel that, dummy."

~~~~

"Do you miss her?" Jaejoong asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well... It's been a while so... I was just wondering." He smiled.

~~~~

'No... I-It can't be...'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 27 2011

THANK YOU!!! :)