Happy Birthday Daehyun♥

What will happen to me after 10 years?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Click the link and listen to it while reading!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C6TKyiALkCs

 

Daehyun woke up by the sun beaming from the window glass. Daehyun tried to fight with the warm feeling on his flawless face but it doesn’t work. He hesitantly opened his eyes. His eyes are blurry. He let out a yawned and stretched his slightly muscular arms. He removed his blankets from covering half of his body. Yes, there are three blankets covering him, two is his and the other one was from Jongup. He always steal his blanket, the warm makes him comfortable.

He looked at the window and looked up at the sky. It was a wonderful day, indeed and oh, it’s also his birthday!

He grinned. It’s his 21st birthday today (22nd in Korea). And yesterday, they just came back from their continental tour. He’s glad that they’re all came back safe but still, tired.

He went to the bathroom and there, he saw his face, has dark circles beneath his tantalizing eyes and it was obvious that he’s tired and lack of sleep. He yawned again then after, he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

He is still wearing pajamas and b.a.p shirt. His hair is ruffled at different directions. And then, he walked outside the room and went to the living room. There, he noticed that something is odd. Where the hell are his co members?!

 

“Youngjae-ah!?” He automatically said. Ugh, yeah right, he always likes to shout his name.

“Himchan hyung? Yongguk hyung? Jongup! Zelo!” he once again shouted, his perfect pitch voice echoed at the whole apartment.

 

But nobody response.

 

 

He let out an irritated sigh and made his way to the kitchen. He needs food. Then he saw a paper on the dining table. He walked closer and get the paper. It was obvious that it was written by Jongup.

 

Annyeong hyung.
Come to the TS Building.
Pali.

 

See? It shows a LOT of emotions. Mark the sarcasm.

 

He narrowed his eyes and scratched the side of his head. He shrugged his shoulders and went to the room once again. Wait, what time is it anyway? He thought. He looked at the wall clock. It’s 8:11 of the morning.

 

After 10 minutes, he was ready to come at their company’s building. He wore a black mickey mouse hoodie jacket, a white shirt inside, jeans and one of his favorite sneakers after he took a quick bath. He scanned his looks for the last time and left.





He walked. It’s not that far away from the company anyway. He makes sure to cover his face. Their fans might notice. He’s just looking down while there’s a smile on his lips. It feels great to be back! He thought. He missed Korea so much. The foods, the view, places, the studio, their fans.. everything!

He’s wondering what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter