final

A person who doesn't know me by Heart.

The sun comfortably sits on its throne, sending its rays to earth to bath the lonely black world with the colours of happiness and hope.

With the silent caresses of the rays peeking through his window, Joonmyun wakes up.

He opened his eyes, realizing how bright the day ahead of him is. Still lying on his bed he tries to fight the urge in him to come back to the state of sleeping for sleepiness is soooooooo inviting, It’s just like it is saying “come back to sleep Joonmyun, come back.”  So, He stretches his lazy limbs and sits to start his day.

He then gets up from his bed and walks to his bathroom to look at his reflection. He checks his face, making sure he is handsome enough to go out his room. He is about to go out when he realized that he didn’t brush his teeth yet.

So he brushed his white teeth making sure it is white enough to resemble pearls’ whiteness.

Now he is going to their kitchen to make a breakfast for Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo only.

He steps out of his room making a beeline to their kitchen but he suddenly stops when he saw his beloved Kyungsoo making their breakfast.

Kyungsoo looks so peaceful cooking.

He looks so handsome holding the pot while stirring.

He looks so perfect.

Well, that is how Joonmyun describe a cooking Kyungsoo.

He is so fascinated with Kyungsoo.

He is willing to wait for him.

He is willing to make Kyungsoo fall in love with him.

He loves Kyungsoo very much.

Joonmyun is a bit disappointed that He didn’t have the chance to cook an omelette for him but he is also happy that Kyungsoo is making their breakfast today. “Kyungsoo is a really great cook” Joonmyun mentally stated.

Kyungsoo turns his head to look at Joonmyun and says “Good morning Joonmyun Hyung” while giving Joonmyun his heart-shaped smile.

That makes Joonmyun snap from his reverie.

Joonmyun now can see that he is already finished in cooking their food.

It took him a lot of time just thinking of a single person: Kyungsoo.

“OH! Good morning to you too” Joonmyun replies. He also smiles.

Joonmyun makes his way to Kyungsoo’s side where the counter is and where the food is placed.

“Let me help you” Joonmyun says while taking all the plates and foods.

“Thank you Hyung” Kyungsoo replies while looking at Joonmyun who is now putting all the foods on the table. Kyungsoo faced the counter to get some of the plates, but the plates are already in the table.

“I thought you are just going to help me, you didn’t say that you are going to do all the work” Kyungsoo, who is leaning on the counter with arms crossed, states as-a-matter-of-fact.

“I just don’t want you to work so hard.” Joonmyun smiles looking up to Kyungsoo while wiping his hands on the towel hanging in the handle of their refrigerator.

“Hyung, you are always helping me. I just wanna say thank you.” Kyungsoo’s smile never faded since Joonmyun arrived.

“2 years of helping and caring for me…… thank you” Kyungsoo adds

“No problem, I just really wanna take care you” Joonmyun stated.

They smiled to each other like there is no tomorrow.

“Ehem…….” This breaks their connection. Both looked at the source of the voice.

“Are we not going to eat yet?” Sehun states, he looks so hungry, well he looks starving.

“The foods are already served; you should go and call all the members” Kyungsoo says.

While they are eating, Joonmyun can’t help but look at his bright Kyungsoo.

He glances every time Kyungsoo is not looking at his way. It is not that hard for him to look at Kyungsoo because he is seated in front him.

“Joonmyun Hyung, go and confess to Kyungsoo Hyung already.” Kai blurted out.

“Joonmyun already confessed to him, didn’t you know?” Kris stated.

“Kyungsoo, go and tell Joonmyun you also love him. Everything is soooooooo obvious.” Luhan stated.

Words are being spilt, and they are soo annoying to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is just staring on the plate in front of him. He tightens his hold on his fork, containing his anger.

“Yeah, I am getting enough of your loving glances and you together working soooooooo sweet.” Sehun says while moving his fork pointing at D.O. which is throwing daggers on the food on his plate and Suho who looks worried.

 “Yahhh, let’s not talk about it.” Suho says for he can see that Kyungsoo is uncomfortable and he also looks like he’s fuming in anger.

“Let us not pressure Kyungsoo.” Lay said. Knowing what is happening.

“It is no-” Baekhyun’s statement was left unsaid for Kyungsoo interrupts

“You have been pushing me to him these past months and years, and it is irritating me!!!! I don’t like him ok, I don’t.  I DON’T!!” he gets up from being seated and he walks out of the room.

“You know what guys, you screwed it all.” Joonmyun says his voice full of anger as he stands up and goes up to follow Kyungsoo. Joonmyun knows how sensitive Kyungsoo is when it comes to them. Since Joonmyun confessed his feelings, they have grown apart and now he can’t even sit beside him. He doesn’t want anything worse. They might seem okay but a strong wall is in between them.

He sees Kyungsoo fondling the knob of his room opening it.

Kyungsoo locks his self in his room for the rest of the day

--------------------

By the time Kyungsoo goes out, it is midnight. They have been putting Kyungsoo’s food on the floor in front his door. They are really very sorry.

 

“Kyungsoo, we are all sorry for what happened this morning. We know that you are so sensitive on that. You have been saying that you don’t like him. I bet you are still angry on us, well, you do have the right to be angry but o just want you to know that we are so so so sorry.” Baekhyun speaks.

“You are all forgiven” Kyungsoo said

“Sorry for being sensitive.”

“I’ll just go out to jog for I have missed my time this morning just because of sulking.” Kyungsoo stated.

He then changed his clothes and went out.

Kyungsoo is now gone and is away from Joonmyun.

Joonmyun hid behind the wall opposite to the door of their room.

All he can say is that, the words from Baekhyun’s mouth hurts.

Joonmyun spent the late hours watching television.

While he is watching his favourite drama, breaking news appeared.

It tells that the weather forecast is wrong; there would be a storm tonight, the weather reporters are sorry for their wrong report.

Joonmyun doesn’t care if they are sorry.

Quickly he stands up and grabs the nearest umbrella and changes to his rubber shoes.

He gets out of the house to go and get Kyungsoo before the storm gets him.

He runs mindlessly just staring left to right hoping to spot Kyungsoo right away.

He then enters the park for no reason, and then he spots Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is sitting on the grass-covered ground in the park. He is staring on the stars.

Kyungsoo realizes someone is staring at him and that person is the least he wants to be with.

Kyungsoo runs.

“Kyungsoo wait!!”

Kyungsoo then stops and turns to face the panting Joonmyun.

“Kyungsoo, I am really sorry. I didn’t ----“

Kyungsoo cuts Joonmyun’s talking

With his hands in front of him, palms facing Joonmyun. The action itself is telling Joonmyun to go away.

“Please Hyung, Stay away from me.” Kyungsoo stated.

“I don’t want any misconceptions about our relationship, coz we don’t have one, be--- be--- besides of being friends.” he stutters.

“Yeah you are right.” Joonmyun states.

“Hyung, I don’t like you, I DON’T like you.”

“Hyung, I am begging you please don’t be soo good to me and don’t be so sweet to me.” Kyungsoo pleads, he doesn’t want any misconceptions, he may like Joonmyun but for Kyungsoo it is just a brotherly love.

 “Please?”

He can see that Joonmyun is at the verge of crying.

“If that’ll make you happy then I will stay away from you.” Joonmyun says, his voice faltering. He is nodding frantically his head when he said this.

“Sorry for them pushing you so much, sorry.” Joonmyun bows. Heartbreak is too much. He hands Kyungsoo the umbrella.

“There will be a storm so now go home and take this with you, I don’t want you getting sick” Joonmyun fakes a smile and flashes this to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stares at him with water b on his eyes

Joonmyun only wants what will make Kyungsoo happy.

“Remember I loved you” Joonmyun ends their conversation and making Kyungsoo face his back as he walks away ………………….

And Kyungsoo opens the umbrella and turns his back and goes home.

Leaving the lonely Joonmyun with the tears of heaven coming.

As the first tear fell from his eyes the rain started

The rain soaked his shattered heart with the loneliness and emptiness of the night.

………

…………

……….

…………

………………….

 With his Tears falling from his eyes, Joonmyun whispered….

“And I will still love you”

He cries harder as he walks away from his love, letting the darkness swallow him.

he  the rain hide his tears from the heart-breaking reality.

_______________________

The sun is uncomfortably sitting on its throne and for Joonmyun the sun is bathing the whole world with loneliness and darkness.

Yesterday was a sad day, it broke Joonmyun’s heart. But he needs to move on.

He gets up from his bed and he makes a beeline to the bathroom to check his face but now he is not going to check for drools or something, he is going to check if his face contains sadness and if his face portraits heartbrokenness and if he has the marks of the lonely tears which fell from his eyes.

He needs to seem okay….

He needs to act okay……

He needs to be okay….

 

So without hesitations he applied BB cream on his dark circles.

For The least he can do is to hide the physical tracks of sadness.

Now that he seems okay, he comes out of the bathroom while changing his clothes (coz after what happened yesterday, he seems to not find the energy to change clothes) to a new pair of comfortable clothes.

He walks out of his room and he is surprised by the pair of arms on his waist.

“Hyung are you okay?” Baekhyun asks.

“I am okay.” Joonmyun smiles at him while unhooking the arms around his waist. When he succeeded he continues his tracks.

“But, you went home soo wet yesterday. I was thinking that you were outside the house when it rained but then you are not that dumb to go out when it’s raining right Hyung?” Baekhyun states.

But he’ll play dumb for Kyungsoo.

“Yeah” Joonmyun answers.

When he is in front of the refrigerator he then opens it and grabs the milk and pours it in the glass he got from the counter.

“Hi Hyung” Kyungsoo greets as he makes his way to the counter.

“Hi” Joonmyun replies. Attention on the glass of milk he is drinking.

 Kyungsoo thinks that at least Joonmyun is not ignoring him.

“Joonmyun, Hyung.” Kai calls.

“Yep?” Joonmyun answers while turning his head in Kai direction.

“We are running out of snacks, I just want to inform you. …………………………………………

Well, I am not forcing you to buy, I am just informing you.” Kai stated.

“I don’t want you to starve.. So I am not going to buy.” Joonmyun jokes then everyone laughs.

“You won’t buy???” Chen asks.

“Of course, I will buy Chen.” Joonmyun says.

Kyungsoo knows that Joonmyun will ask him if he could accompany him so he is waiting for the request.

But everything shattered when ……………

“Lay will you please come with me; I need to buy a lot of stuff so I need someone to carry the bags with.” Joonmyun asks.

Lay looks at Kyungsoo for some approval, but Kyungsoo doesn’t look their way, he turns making all the other members face his back.

“I think you should call  Kyungsoo instead of me. He’s been your partner in buying stuff’s you know? Why don’t go the usual?” Lay states, looking at Kyungsoo and Joonmyun.

“No, Lay, I think you should Go with him. I wouldn’t mind.” Kyungsoo states, not looking at Joonmyun. His tone is a bit bitter. It is definitely sarcastic.

“Lay, come on, Kyungsoo even agrees. Please…” Joonmyun pleads looking at Lay’s eyes.

“Ok, fine. But don’t expect me to be a good partner.” Lay gives up.

“Thank you!!!” Joonmyun happens to jump and hug Lay when he said this. He gave Lay a super bear hug.

“I….. I…. can’t breathe, cut it out.” Lay pleads, or he more on like commands Joonmyun. For Joonmyun is not just squishing him, he also tickles him on his neck.

All the other members laugh excluding a not-so-jealous boy.

Kyungsoo is hurting and he doesn’t know what this feeling is. It feels like he wants to kill lay and go grab Joonmyun and be the one he hugs.

He is now sending daggers straight to Joonmyun and Lay’s heads.

Kyungsoo then goes up to his room after they have eaten their breakfast.

By the time the two persons went to their errand, someone is reminiscing, while lying on his bed, about how Joonmyun and he used to buy stuffs.

FLASHBACK

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo are on the snacks’ section.

Joonmyun Is pushing the cart while Kyungsoo is responsible on what food will be placed in the cart.

“Hyung, what do you think is better: the chocolate flavoured or the caramel flavoured biscuit?” Kyungsoo asked Joonmyun but not sparing him a glance, he is so concentrated in scanning the product.

Joonmyun pays attention on what Kyungsoo asks. Letting go of the cart’s handle, He moves closer to Kyungsoo so that he can get a closer look, now he can see that Kyungsoo is still looking on the biscuits but now he is frowning.

Seeing the frown and creases on his face, Joonmyun smiles as he raises his hand, and he brushes  kyungsoo’s forehead with his thumb, soothing the creases on his forehead. The frown on his face long gone, Kyungsoo was left shocked, by how soft joomyun’s thumb feels like and how comforting his touches are.

Joonmyun moves his thumb lovingly, when he thinks the muscles on Kyungsoo’s forehead are relaxed he then kisses kyungsoo’s forehead.

“Don’t get too serious on choosing, we can always have both.” Joonmyun says as he retracts his lips from kyungsoo’s forehead. He smiles.

Kyungsoo smiles at Joonmyun as he nods.

So, Kyungsoo puts the biscuits not bothering what their flavours are.

End of flashback.

By the time he ends reminiscing, he can feel the sadness.

He buries his face on his pillow, and started to bet the covers up to cover his self, while hugging the Pororo stuffed toy Joonmyun gave him, to ease the loneliness swallowing him.

Kyungsoo is missing something.

And he doesn’t know what this something is,

Or maybe he is missing someone.

____

Kyungsoo is now preparing for the group’s lunch.

And it is bothering the remaining 9 members.

It seems like he is murdering the chicken, the chopping sounds are soo loud. It is really obvious that Kyungsoo is mad for unknown reasons.

Kyungsoo is now chopping the chicken’s head so hard the chopping board might even be chopped.

“yah, Kyungsoo-ah, the chicken might get bruises it won’t be suitable for eating anymore” Baekhyun tells Kyungsoo while covering his ears.

“It Is just so Hard to chop this stuff” Kyungsoo replies with his eyes sending daggers to Baekhyun.

By the time Kyungsoo replies someone then opens on the door.

“We’re home” Joonmyun says.

“We bought a lot of stuff” Lay pauses, maybe he is too tired from the carrying the bags but he is smiling.

“I had a lot of fun accompanying Joonmyun” he continues.

Joonmyun looks at Lay while smiling.

The moment the words slipped on his mouth they heard a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy loud noise coming from the kitchen.

Kyungsoo is chopping the chicken very hard.

All of their eyes met and went to kyungsoo’s back.

They are all puzzled by his act.

They rarely see an angry kyungsoo

Joonmyun then goes to the kitchen, placing all the groceries on the counter after that, he makes his way beside Kyungsoo. He is Looking at Kyungsoo’s face. He can see he is really angry.

Kyungsoo thinks that Joonmyun would comfort him like he used to, but so much to his disappointment Joonmyun didn’t.

Instead he just walked away and joined the others who are now jumping into conclusions.

Flashback

Kyungsoo was left crying on his own, he was sitting on the corner of his room.

He was sobbing so hard. He knew that his eyes will become bloodshot nevertheless he continued crying.

“Kyungsoo, don’t cry” Joonmyun cooed as he approached Kyungsoo.

“Hyung?” he said while lifting his heavy head.

The moment he stared at Joonmyun, he saw his angelic smile.

“hyung, am I worthless?” Kyungsoo looks at Joonmyun’s eyes.

“you are the most important person to me, don’t think about those kind of stuff. Okay” Joonmyun stated while smiling.

“your bashers are just nothing, they don’t know you. Don’t let them push you down, so stand up don’t show them your weak side and prove them wrong.” He said this while brushing Kyungsoo’s fringe back to place.

“Remember, you are so important to us.”

Kyungsoo hugs Joonmyun, resting his head on his chest and lets his-self  cry all the pain not caring about his snot.

“Thank you Hyung for comforting me.” Kyungsoo says between sobs and hiccups.

He kisses Kyungsoo’s hair and hugs him back.

End of flash back

Kyungsoo places the knife on the chickens neck.

“I don’t want to cook today, sorry. I feel really sick” he says in a bitter tone.

The members stared at Kyungsoo’s back as he walks up to go to his room. The stairs thudding.

They look at each other, trying to find answers from each other’s eyes.

They all shrugged.

No one knows.

The day passed without them knowing all the reasons behind this.

----

Being stuck in his room just lying, Kyungsoo can feel tears falling from his eyes.

It is only for a day and he misses him.

He misses Joonmyun sooo much.

He sobs because of the internalization he has just made.

Now he misses how Joonmyun treats him, how Joonmyun shows his love.

He wants everything back.

Now.

__

Another day welcomed Kyungsoo.

The caresses of the sun’s rays feel like they are carrying sadness, from that he woke up.

He can tell that his eyes are puffy from crying yesterday.

He goes to his bathroom to look at his reflection. God he looks worst.

So, he decided to not go out from his room. He won’t let Joonmyun see him like this.

But then he heard a soft knock on his room’s door.

He is thinking if he is going to open it or not.

He considered the latter part.

The moment he opened the door he saw an angelic face.

Joonmyun

He looks like he is so worried, he must have been bothered.

Kyungsoo made a signal for him to come in. Kyungsoo looks shy because he is looking on the floor as if it is the most interesting thing on earth.

Joonmyun made his way to Kyungsoo’s bed, he then sits on it, beckoning Kyungsoo to sit beside him.

Kyungsoo can feel the thickness of the atmosphere. He is nervous in fact.

He then sits beside the angel.

“Kyungsoo-ssi I am so worried of you. Why didn’t you go out last night to eat supper??” Joonmyun asks with great curiosity. He is directly looking at his face but never could he look at him in the eyes.

“I feel sick yesterday.” Kyungsoo mumbles. Still not looking at Joonmyun’s eyes.

“Okay, I understand that but I want to know why your eyes look puffy??” Joonmyun queries. Looking at Kyungsoo.

“You are wrong my eyes don’t look puffy.” Kyungsoo says.

“They look puffy. Don’t lie” he cups Kyungsoo’s cheeks and makes him look at his eyes.

“Why? Are you crying your eyes out yesterday night? Why? Is this because of someone? Tell me who he is and I am going to teach him a lesson.” Joonmyun asks, looking worried, he looks deeply in the eyes of the person he loves the most trying to find answers to his Questions.

“You know I don’t like you crying.” He says.

“I just realized something Hyung.”

“What is it?” Joonmyun asks.

“that I like… like….” Kyungsoo stutters not looking on Joonmyun’s eyes.

“Kyungsoo…… I understand you, thank goodness I am so happy with your realization!!” Joonmyun says soo loud. He hugs Kyungsoo.

“Hyung you understand what I want to say?” he asks, while smiling on the hug

“Yep, I know that you would like to eat now, I am so happy with your decision. Let’s go out now. I will make you food. I want you to be healthy” Joonmyun breaks the hug. So much to Kyungsoo’s disappointment.

They went out and as promised Joonmyun is now making Kyungsoo a breakfast.

“Hey Joonmyun Hyung!!” Tao shouted. Running to the cooking Joonmyun.

He then hugs the cooking one from the back.

“What is our dish for this morning??” he asks doing his aegyo not realizing that someone wants to kill him right now.

Kyungsoo is now ready to kill the insensitive Tao. He is now considering chopping Tao or tickling him to death. “And by the way that food Joonmyun is cooking is only for me” Kyungsoo mentally stated.

He Is now waiting for Joonmyun to tell him that “No this food is only for Kyungsoo” or “For Kyungsoo only” or something…

But he didn’t expect Joonmyun to say the words he uttered.

“These are bacons for all of us, since Kyungsoo is sick; I will be the one replacing him” he flashes his oh-so-angelic-smile.

Joonmyun detaches his self from Tao.   

Tao then walks out of the scene to wake all the members up.

Kyungsoo is disappointed.

“I shouldn’t have assumed that he will be making me my personal breakfast like he used to” Kyungsoo mumbles and he sighs.

“Kyungsoo, here’s your breakfast!!! Tahdah!!”Joonmyun says too joyful for his personality as he hands the food.

“Thank you” Kyungsoo says while flashing Joonmyun a shy smile.

The least Kyungsoo can do is to say those words.

Joonmyun watches as Kyungsoo eats the food. He is seated in front of him with his chin on his palm while smiling. It has been such a long time not being able to do this stuff. (it is just for 2 days though)

Kyungsoo smiles as he eats. Eating the food Joonmyun prepared while he is seated in front of him, is enough to make the butterflies fly in his stomach.

He is just so happy.

Kyungsoo enjoyed the breakfast he prepared for him. Even if it is not the most delicious food in the world Kyungsoo appreciated it because it is Joonmyun who made it.

But their happy moment ended when someone spoke.

“Ehem….”

That voice is too familiar for Kyungsoo’s liking.

Why does Sehun always end their moment!!! Kyungsoo mentally cuts Sehun’s head off.

Joonmyun looks at him.

“Why? You look so worried??” Joonmyun asks Sehun.

“Luhan fainted…..”Sehun states. He is looking nervous and worried at the same time.

“What??” Kyungsoo shouted.

“Calm down Kyungsoo Hyung….” Sehun puts his hands in front Kyungsoo to stop him from doing a thing.

Everybody knows that the umma of exo a bit of overreacts when things like this occur.

“Okay, explain what happened.” Kyungsoo crosses his arms on his chest to look intimidating but of course he can’t look intimidating, he is too adorable to be like that.

“Here’s the story…..”

Flashback

The sun is up. Sehun woke up.

Another day of wonderful chances and happiness: with that, he smiles. He still didn’t open his eyes his reverie ended when he hears a soft snoring beside him and why is there a smell of vanilla and strawberry beside him??

As he opened his eyes he saw Luhan, he is soo angelic. He scrutinizes the face that attracted him from the moment he laid his eyes on him. He smiles. He caresses his face, touching the cute button nose, touching the cute cheekbones.

All Sehun can say is that he is breath taking.

Sehun imagined what would happen if they get married. They would be soo happy, he can always see him smile and they will be soo happy, everything will be perfect.

He snaps out of his reverie when the body beside him stirs and the person opens his eyes.

Luhan looked nervous.

Before Sehun can speak, Luhan blurted things out.

“Sorry for barging in last night, I just can’t sleep I am really sorry.” Luhan looks like he is in the verge of crying.

He continued.

“I just want you to know that I went here because I can’t stop thinking of you, you have been running in my mind, you have been the only person I think about. And I love you!!” Sehun just blinks. He knows that when Luhan is nervous he will be blurting out things he has in mind.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha.” He laughs. “I need to go, bye…. Bye… just forget about the things I’ve said. Bye, sorry, by sorry, bye.” He says as he makes his way to the door.

Sehun can’t help but smile. He is just so happy, Luhan loves him!!!!

“Luhan!” Sehun shouts while smiling.

“Why??” Luhan looks back.

“I just want you to know that I love you too.” Sehun said, while grinning like a stupid person.

Sehun expected that he will have a handful of hugs and kisses from his lover. But he didn’t have any.

Luhan blinks at him.

Then

Luhan fainted.

“Luhan?” Sehun is now worried. He just confessed, what happened to him.

End of the flash back

“So, that is why I am here in front of you. Will you help me? I am really nervous; I don’t know what to do.”  Sehun asks Kyungsoo.

Joonmyun laughs. He just can’t hold it. Kyungsoo looks at him like he is ready to kill him. So he stops

“Of course, let’s go” Kyungsoo says.

“He is in my bed right know.” Sehun says as he leads the two older persons.

Sehun opened the door and he is surprised with the pair of arms that surprisingly wrapped themselves on his waist.

Sehun smiled.

“Hyung, I think you can now go.”

“Okay.” Joonmyun replied.

“Luhan, Why did you faint?” Kyungsoo asks.

“I was just surprised that Sehun-ah loves me too.” Luhan states playing with his fingers.

He continues “You know that I have been looking at him the way Joonmyun looks at you. I have been keeping my feelings, thinking that he is not gay.” By this confession Sehun tightens the hug.

Kyungsoo stiffens when he said this: “You know that I have been looking at him the way Joonmyun looks at you.” Wrong choice of words.

“ohhh…. I love you Luhan.” He says.

Luhan blushes.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……………….” Joonmyun nods.

“At least you now have your happy ending.” He continues.

“Yup, I am so happy for the both of you.” Kyungsoo says and he continues as he looks at the couple.

“Don’t get to much of being lovey-dovey okay? Control your hormones. Please??” Kyungsoo pleads or he sort of commands.

“What????” both exclaimed. Luhan’s doe-eyes dilated

“We are only in the beginning of our relationship and you are thinking about…. About…. aishh” Luhan stutters.

Sehun thinks he is cute.

“hahaha!” Joonmyun laughs.

“Yah, Joonmyun Hyung, how could you just laugh?” Kyungsoo asks.

“The three of you are so hilarious.” He tries to stop. He successfully stops.

Kyungsoo stares at him with his poker face.

“Uhhhmmm. I should get going. Gonna meet Lay.” Joonmyun wants to get out of the scene because it feels like it is the end of him: with Kyungsoo’s stare.

Kyungsoo thinks that Joonmyun can only say the name lay.

“I should also get going, take care of my baby Luhan, Sehunnie.”

“You should eat with the other members now. By the way i already ate.” Kyungsoo makes his way to his room. He feels something prick on his heart.

It hurt.

He don’t want to cry anymore…

He opens the door of his room. He makes his way to the bed.

He falls on his sheets. The sheets are warm but they are not making him any better. He covers his self, letting his self drown on the bliss of sadness.

“At least you now have your happy ending.” Joonmyun said.

Those words keep on running in his mind.

If he just realized that he loves Joonmyun earlier.

They might also have their happy ending.

------

“Kyungsoo,….. wake up.” Someone is shaking him softly. The voice, that voice Is so familiar.

It is from Joonmyun.

He stirs from his dream, and he opens his eyes. he is welcomed with Joonmyun’s smile.

Kyungsoo could wake up just like this every day he mentally stated.

“Come on let’s eat, sorry for waking you up.” Joonmyun said, pulling him to sit on the bed.

They sit beside each other.

“Lunch??” Kyungsoo asks.

“Yep, you locked yourself up this morning. I think you need to sink the stuff between Luhan and Sehun in.” Joonmyun states.

“So I let you do what you want.” He continues.

“I just want to remind you that Sehun is now a grown-up man, he knows what he wants and what he doesn’t. We can’t baby him forever Kyungsoo, so let him be. Actually I can see in their eyes and the way they look at each other that they are deeply in love. So no need to worry, at least we have taken care of them. ” Joonmyun explains.

If he only know that it is not the thing bothering him.

“I know. I only envy them.” Kyungsoo mumbles the last part. Making it barely audible.

“what?? Sorry but I can’t hear you.” Joonmyun asks.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Kyungsoo stands and he fixes his hair.

The day passes by and Kyungsoo thinks about happy endings until he sleeps that night. Thinking that he might have one soon.

--

Joonmyun wakes up, he thinks that things between him and Kyungsoo are going well, at least they can be friends after all he still loves him. it is better friends than nothing.

He makes his way to his bathroom to do his routines.

He makes his way to the door when he finishes his routines.

He was about to open the door when a soft knock was heard.

He opens the door.

He sees Kyungsoo. He seems like he is ready to go out or something. Kyungsoo looks so beautiful.

 Joonmyun asks:

“What makes you come here early this morning?”

“Hyung would you mind going out to shop with me?” Kyungsoo asks shyly.

“No, I won’t mind. I’ll just go and get dressed. Wait for me downstairs’’ he quickly goes to the bathroom to freshen his self.

He wishes that he can say that Kyungsoo asked for a date.

--

Kyungsoo is so nervous, he feels like they are finally going to a date!.

Joonmyun is still preparing,  he bets he looks gorgeous.

All the members already ate their breakfast, making their way to their own rooms.

He waits for his prince charming. Soo attentively.

--

Joonmyun makes his way down.

He looks at Kyungsoo which looks so stiff.

“What is the matter Kyungsoo? Are you sick? We can always stay here on the house if you don’t feel like going out.” Joonmyun makes his way to Kyungsoo and puts his palm in Kyungsoo’s fore head trying to feel if he is hot or not.

Kyungsoo blushes with that act.

“Your temperature is just fine. Are you still sleepy?” Joonmyun worries so much when it comes to Kyungsoo.

“I am alright Hyung. You need to eat before we can go out.” Kyungsoo states looking on the floor to hide his blushing face.

“okay.” Joonmyun eats while he is being watched by Kyungsoo. They are seated opposite each other.

Kyungsoo thinks that Joonmyun looks perfect in anything he does. He can’t help but think about him.

“Kyungsoo??” Joonmyun asks.

This breaks Kyungsoo from his trance.

“uh.. uh…. what Hyung? I mean I agree.” Kyungsoo utters because he thinks he remembers Joonmyun say if he is okay with something? He doesn’t know.

“Thank you. Lay!!! Kyungsoo says it is okay. Come on and join us were going now!” Joonmyun says.

Kyungsoo cant help but dilate his eyes. he means what the hell, he thought he can have Joonmyun by himself today. How dare you lay.

“Lay, faster or else I wont buy you a sweatshirt, you said you always want one.” Joonmyun bribes lay to move faster and as if on cue after 5 minutes he is with them.

D.O. cant help but get jealous.

He is the only one who receives such presents from Joonmyun.

Joonmyun puts his arm on Lay’s shoulders.

Are you crazy Joonmyun?

Kyungsoo mentally scolds Joonmyun.

I am the only person you should wrap your warm arms on not him.

Kyungsoo blinks, he lets the two face his back he can’t help but fume in anger.

“I hate both of you” he mumbles.

--

“Joonmyun, will you please untangle me?” Lay pleads.

“Nope, I cant, you are so cute to let go” Joonmyun tightens his hold as he smiles on Lay.

 They are now at the mall to buy some goods.

D.O. cant help but cringe, they continued walking.

Kyungsoo is walking in front of them, while the two get lovey-dovey.

Kyungsoo is about to tell Joonmyun to buy some bread when he hears Lay

“Joonmyun, please buy me a sweatshirt please??”

“Okay,” Joonmyun agrees.

“Kyungsoo, can you go by yourself while I buy Lay something” Joonmyun asks.

“Yep, it will be better if you leave me alone.” Kyungsoo walks  away.

“Let’s meet on the food court.” Joonmyun shouts

The two are left dumbfounded.

--

Kyungsoo enters an unknown shop. He grabs random shirts and he goes directly on the fitting room.

He enters the fitting room and closes the door. He cries hard and he sobs.

It hurt.

He tries to regain his sanity but he cant.

He cries harder, for the pain is too much, he thought that Joonmyun still loves him and now he is proven wrong.

He wipes all the tears and marks of sadness. He goes out and walks to the food court.

-

When he arrived, they are not there so Kyungsoo waits.

He looks around to entertain his self. He can see a lovey-dovey couple. They are smiling to each other. They are gays by the way.

He hopes that he can be like that with Joonmyun.

He stares at them.

Wait…..

Is that Sehun and Luhan.

Now he can see all of the members in there.

“What the hell!” Kyungsoo shouts.

“Kyungsoo, hi!” Baekhyun greeted

“WHAT!!” Kyungsoo shouts.

“Easy! Joonmyun invited us to go. He said he will treat us lunch.” Baekhyun states.

“What??” Kyungsoo..

“I don’t get it!! Tell him I went home already.” Kyungsoo is now fuming in anger.

Kyungsoo walks with his tight clenched fist.

“Kyungsoo wait!” Joonmyun shouts.

Kyungsoo faces him.

“What?? Go away!!!..............I thought I can have you by myself, but you dont care. You invited all the members. I thought I can have a so called date with you! I thought I can have you back!!! I miss how you take care of me!! I miss you!!! And I LOVE YOU!! But you don’t care!! Go and date Lay! Go and buy him things like you used to do to me!!!!! Go and buy things with him!! I don’t care!!” Kyungsoo tries to hold back his tears.

Kyungsoo continues his outburst. “Go and…. And …… love him like how you loved me…” Kyungsoo whispers the last part as he cries. He sobs.

He can hear Joonmyun laughing.

“Why? Are you laughing” Kyungsoo looks at him. he can see Joonmyun smiling at him.

“Are the things I have said funny?”

“AH, so you think I am joking huh.”

Joonmyun continues laughing.

“I totally loathe you.” Kyungsoo said.

“You look cute saying those things. And I just want you to know that…..” Joonmyun says as he takes long strides; making his way to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is looking at Joonmyun. Joonmyun is in front of him.

Joonmyun takes Kyungsoo’s hand and intertwines it with his own. He looks at Kyungsoo’s eyes.

Joonmyun releases his hand and he hugs Kyungsoo tightly. He places Kyungsoo’s chin on his shoulder, his hand at the back of Kyungsoo’s head.

And then he whispered.

“I still love you.”

--- 

comments are loved, upvote if you want, subscribe

lets keep on sailing. Sudo shippers