D-2

Taemin's Birthday Bash!

 

Taemin's POV

 

I just checked the calendar. It says July 16th 2014. 3 days before my birthday.

 

In 2 days I'll be turning 22. (Well, 21 internationally)

In 2 days they will come burst to my door and shower me with love and hugs and kisses and I would push them away saying it's gross but truth be told, I love it.

In 2 days they would give me the birthday I've been dreaming of.

In 2 days I'll be the king for a day!

 

Since the dorm is quiet and my mom is kind of lonely on day (my dad is working and my hyung is busy doing his musics) so I live with my parents now. Which means, curfew ("you're still a baby Taemin ah" "mom I'm turning 22 this friday") is back. I usually went out with Jongin at night with my mom would constantly checking on me every 30 minutes.

Sometimes I would lie to her and say I have schedule which ended up with her pick me up in one of the cafe I went with my friends. If only I weren't an idol, she might as well dragged me.

What I am saying is, I am bored. And I am dyiiiiing to go out. I usually have too many schedule but now I just a staying-home idol (who sometimes went to the company to “prepare something”).

Seeing his son laying on the couch like an unemployed ahjussi, my mom throws the car key to me and says “let’s go to gangnam.”

I usually would say no, but I am dead bored right now so I followed her. I am in the point of taking everything I could get.

I drive, mainly because I am old enough to drive and it would be embarrassing to have your mom drive you around.

“Taemin ah!!!” My mom calls suddenly and I stepped the brake. God bless those who invented safety belt “Look!!!” she points at a big LCD on the top of the building.

“wooooaaahhh!!!!”

There is a slide show of my pictures, and a birthday wishes from my fansites. I get this kind of surprise every single year since debut but never once it fails at making my jaw drops.

“Oh Taemin ah..” my mom says her hands on , I could see her eyes tearing up a bt “I, you got this every year but it only gets greater every single year. I’m so proud of you” she coaxes my cheeks tenderly.

I smile in return, because to be perfectly honest, I don’t have anything in return. Nor to what my mom said or the love my fans give to me. I have nothing in return, but I promise to work harder and continue to be the Taemin everyone loves.

My birthday is going to be great. I just know it. 

 



 

Let's just say Taemin isn't in LA right now. Let's just say hohyun didnt go to SM building yesterday. I am supposed to make this as "real" as it could be but they never updated their schedule these days raaawrrr anyway D-2!!!!!!!!!!!