Trust Me [Final]

Trust Me

Warning :  A very long one shot ahead
Happy reading ^^

-------------

"Soora!" A girl called from a class as Soora turned around.

"What is it, Eunchan?" Soora asked.

"I can't tutor the new students for our art club today so I recommend you to replace me. Please Soora," Eunchan said as Soora scoffed to see her bestfriend's puppy eyes.

"Okay fine. Just today," Soora said as Eunchan hugged her.

Today, new students officially entered her school and already choosed the club that they wanted to join. Soora, who was in her third grade, was the member of the art club. She was known for her beautiful paintings which filled the hall or even the corridors.

Soora sighed when the bell rang, signalling that the last class ended. She packed her things and walked to the art room.

"AYOOO WASSUP?!" A boomy voice made her jumped in shock.

"Uh oh," A smaller boy beside Soora started to hide behind the boomy voice owner.

"Stop with that greeting, Derpyeol!!" Soora protested.

"Wow wow easy there, Soo," Chanyeol slowed down.

"Sorry," Baekhyun said as Soora calmed herself.

"Where are you going?"Chanyeol asked.

"Art room. Need to coach the new students."

"Okay good luck then. We just want to ask you to come home together," The smaller boy said.

"Thanks, Baekhyun. Maybe next time."

"Then, good luck in coaching!" Baekhyun said as they waved goodbye.

Soora entered the room and scanned the students who sat neatly in front of their canvas.

"I'm sorry for being late. So first, welcome to the art club. Nice to see you here. My name is Soora and I'm going to coach the art club for today. I would like to see your face so please stand...," Soora stopped to see someone familiar waved cheerfully at her after they stood as her eyes widened in shock.

"Please give me a second," She quickly ran outside and called someone.

"Eunchan! YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

"What?! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"That OH SEHUN is in the art club!!"

"Oh the one who clinged onto you in middle school? Then why?"

"Argh!" Soora ended the call and inhaled few air to ease her mind.

She entered the room and started to teach few basic things such as shapes and simple perspective. Color also the part of the basic and she taught them well.

"Now please draw the vase with the flowers over here. I'm putting this in the center and draw from your angle," Soora said as she put a vase in the center of the room.

Soora began to check their work as she remembered.

"Nuna nunaa!" Sehun called as she rolled her eyes.

The female student shocked to see the gorgeous boy called the coach that friendly.

"Sunbae please. I'm older than you and this is in school," Soora snapped.

"Yaah Soora nuna is a meanie."

"Stop pouting and draw. Last time I check, you are the worst artist then why are you here?" Soora hissed as Sehun grinned.

"I'm here to see you~," Sehun whispered soundly as Soora glared at him.

"Fine!" She surrender and walked to the other student.

She sighed to see another day with Sehun clinged onto her after she faced it in middle school. Since the last encounter about marrying thingy, Sehun always stays near Soora. At first she didn't matter with it but as long as she grown up, she started to feel the childish attitude of Sehun drove her crazy. She broke up with his first lover because of Sehun in the third grade in middle school kept clinging onto her and made her crush jealous.

"Now since you finish drawing the vase. The first lesson ended here. Thanks for coming," Soora smiled as she ended the club.

Students packed their art stuffs as Sehun did the same. He quickly brought his bag and ran to catch up with someone.

"Nuna nuna," Sehun called Soora.

"Sunbae."

"I want to call you nuna, pleaseeee," Sehun threw his puppy eyes stare to Soora who was weak for such stare.

"Fine!"

"So, nuna wants to go back home?"

"Of course."

"Can I accompany you? You know, our house is near."

Soora remembered that their house was near to each other and that was why they could meet in their childhood. But when Sehun started to cling too much, she tried to avoid the road where Sehun lives and used the other way to walk.

"Soora!" Chanyeol called as she shocked to see them standing there in front of the gate.

"I thought you guys already went home," Soora said as Baekhyun frowned.

"Chanyeol decided to join the basketball club because this year is his last year and sprained his knee," Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol who laughed because of the funny moment when he fell.

"Oh my you are insane," Soora commented as Baekhyun noticed someone beside her.

"Who is this?" Baekhyun smiled as Soora turned to Sehun.

"This is Sehun, my junior," Soora introduced them as Sehun shyly bowed.

"My name is Sehun, nice to see you, sunbaes," Sehun politely said as Soora shocked to see the polite side of his.

"Well you are cute," Baekhyun said as Chanyeol pouted.

"You think that I'm cute," Chanyeol whined.

"Okay you are," Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's cheek with his finger.

"Oh let's leave them," Soora rolled her eyes and walked away with Sehun who trailed her like a lost puppy.

"Yaah Soora!" Chanyeol called.

"Go home and treat your sprained ankle! Be careful not to hurt it again!" Soora replied as they both nodded and waved goodbye.

"They are good," Sehun commented as Soora scoffed.

"They are the same age but act like five years old. But that's why I like them both."

"You like them both?!" Sehun asked in shocking tone.

"Not that kind of like, Oh Sehun," Soora stated as the younger sighed in relief.

They walked in silence but something stopped them.

"The first snow!!" Sehun opened his hand to welcome the little snow which landed on his palm.

"Oh I guess it's my first time to see the first snow," Soora replied as something suddenly clinged at her neck.

"You can catch a cold without a scarf," Sehun neatly put the scarf on Soora's neck.

"Wow I don't know that Sehun grew this much. Last time I saw you play with the snow and made a snow doll."

"I tried my best to grow because I want to be taller than you," Sehun pouted.

"Then why?"

"Like I said before, I want you to be my future wife."

"Sehun, that's when we were still 12, and you are 10," Soora added.

"How about present girlfriend?" Sehun asked again.

"Aish," Soora walked faster as Sehun kept walking next to her.

"Here we are and goodbye, hoobae," Soora walked inside the house as a middle aged woman opened the door.

"Oh my! Is that Sehunnie?" She asked as Soora turned back to see Sehun who still stood there.

"Mrs. Kim! Nice to see you," Sehun greeted.

"Oh my you should come in first and we can have a tea," She came to Sehun and Sehun smiled while following her inside as Soora didn't care and walked upstairs to her room.

"Go change and we can have tea together," Mrs. Kim said as Soora nodded.

"Oh you grew taller than ever!" Mrs. Kim said as Sehun blushed because of the sudden compliment.

"Thank you," Sehun said as a thump heard near the stairs.

"Aish Soora! You are so clumsy! Are you okay?" Mrs. Kim stood up and helped Soora to sat on the couch.

Sehun smiled to see Soora in her homey clothes because he never saw it until now.

"What?" Soora said as she tried ease the pain by sit properly.

"Nothing. Umm.. Mrs. Kim. I think I should go back home. Nuna, hope you leg will be fine soon," Sehun smiled.

"Okay Sehunnie. Say hello to your parents from me okay?" Mrs. Kim accompanied him outside.

"Of course, Mrs. Kim," Sehun waved goodbye as Mrs. Kim replied it happily.

"Oh dear isn't he soo cute. What a coincidence that he accompanied you home. Are you two going together now?" Mrs. Kim stepped inside as Soora frowned.

"Mom he's two years younger than me. I can't date a boy younger than me."

"Age is just a number, sweet heart."

"Whatever."

***

"Suneung is ahead and please study harder to pass it," the teacher ended the class as all the students frowned.

"Nuna!" a voice made Soora frowned.

Sehun again and always Sehun. Soora walked pass him and went straight to the art room.

"Eunchan, I need to talk to you," Soora said as Eunchan nodded and went outside.

"Oh Sehun? Hello," Eunchan greeted as Sehun caught a signal from Soora to leave them alone so he entered the art room after said hello to Eunchan.

"Sehun kept trailing you everywhere," Eunchan said as Soora frowned.

"Yes he is."

"Is he like you that much?"

"Hey that's not the matter!"

"So what is it?" Eunchan asked.

"You know. You are still in the second grade and I'm third. Suneung is ahead."

"I forgot that you're older than me. Sorry."

"You are my bestfriend so don't speak that formal ever again to me," Soora said as Eunchan smiled.

"I can't come here often. I decided to take extra course outside the school until night everyday," Soora continued.

"You can get crazy because of that," Eunchan commented as Soora sighed.

"I have no choice."

"Do you tell Sehun about this?"

"Yaah! Why do you talk about him again?" Soora said as Eunchan grinned.

"Sunbae. I'm confuse how to match the color," A hoobae opened the door and talked to Eunchan.

"Okay. Hey, Soora, do you want to come in too?" Eunchan asked.

"There are 10 minutes to my course so I guess I can't."

"Okay then good luck on that course."

"And please."

"What?"

"Don't tell Sehun or he will know where I go and suddenly pop out from nowhere!"

"Okay okay!" Eunchan laughed and waved goodbye.

Sehun saw Eunchan entered the room alone. He frowned because he couldn't see Soora and accompanied her home again.

"Hey boy," Eunchan tapped his shoulder.

"Is there anything wrong, sunbae?"

"No. But can we talk after this?"

"Yeah."

They continued their work until Eunchan ended the day. Sehun waited as Eunchan packed her things.

"Where is Soora nuna?" Sehun asked as Eunchan laughed.

"I guess that you will ask that."

"Do you know where she is?"

"She told me not to tell you," Eunchan said as Sehun pouted.

"But it's going to rain. Soora nuna didn't bring her umbrella today," Sehun innocently said as Eunchan shocked to know it too.

"Eh? Woah you notice everything about her too much. Do you like her?" Eunchan teased.

"I always like her," Sehun answered in serious tone as Eunchan stopped laughing.

Eunchan caught a glimpse of matureness in Sehun's eyes. She smiled, glad to know that this boy cared about her bestfriend too.

"Fine, she took an extra course because hell, suneung ahead and she needs to study. The place is near those alley. I brought you here so you can continue walking," Eunchan grinned.

"Thank you, Eunchan sunbae," Sehun said as a raindrop made Eunchan freaked out and took her umbrella and Sehun quickly opened his too.

"Bye! Take care of her well!" Eunchan waved goodbye as Sehun nodded.

Sehun walked as the rain went heavier. He stoodin front of the gate to wait for Soora.

"The heck," Soora almost cursed when she stared outside just to see the heavy rain pouring.

"The class ended here. Don't forget to practice more."

She stood and tried to search for her umbrella.

"Oh darn. I don't bring it now," She went outside and widened her eyes when she saw someone stood there with an umbrella.

"Sehun?"

"Oh! Nuna!" Sehun ran to see her as he was half drenched in heavy yet windy rain.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, amazed by his presence.

"Waiting for you. Shall we go now? I got an umbrella here," Sehun said as Soora stunned to see his cheerful expression.

Soora stepped under the umbrella as Sehun kept the umbrella above her as they walked to Soora's home.

"Stand closer, babo. You are drenched," Soora said as Sehun blushed and obeyed her.

They at last arrived in front of Soora's house as Sehun insisted to accompany her until the front door.

"I need to go back now. Bye bye nuna," He wanted to turned around when Soora grabbed his bag.

"No, come inside. You are drenched and I don't want you to catch a cold," Soora pulled Sehun inside as the younger nodded.

"Just sit. I'm going to get you new clothes. I think my brother's will fit you," Soora said as Sehun shyly sat on the couch with his soaked clothes.

Soora came with a new set of clothes as she told Sehun to change quickly. She made two cups of warm tea for them. Sehun's eyes sparkled in happiness because Soora cared about him.

"Nuna."

"Yeah?"

"Where's your mother?"

"Oh she's still in work and she probably waits until the rain stop to go home."

"Hope she'll be fine," Sehun sipped the tea.

"Please wait for a second," Soora headed to her room and called someone, again.

"Eunchan! I told you not to tell him!"

"But I can't resist his aegyo! He's cute! Is he near there right now? Oh my don't say that you guys get along well now," Eunchan said as Soora frowned in despair.

"Not really. He's calmer now."

"So he's really there?! Oh my!"

"He's all drenched and I don't want him to catch a cold. He's still a kid two years younger than me."

"So you care for him now," Eunchan sang.

"No not like that," Soora denied.

"He's following you for two years straight. First when third grade in middle school and now in your third grade in high school," Eunchan elaborated.

"What's about that?"

"He loves you, silly."

"But he's still 17 years old."

"Owah my mom is calling me! Gonna catch with you later! Bye!"

"Yah Eunchan!"

Soora ended the call and realized that the rain was stopped.

"Sehun?" Soora called as she peeked at the living room.

She stunned to see Sehun, laid there, sleeping soundly on the couch. Soora shocked to see the peaceful face of him.

"He grew so much," Soora realized as she fixed Sehun's position and put his head on the pillow.

She took a blanket and covered him with it.

"Oh I'm turning creepy," Soora said as she stood and walked away to deal with the dishes from the breakfast.

The door bell rang as Soora wiped her hands and went to open the door.

"Who...."

"AYOO WASSUUP?!"

"Oh my Yeol! Ssshhh!" Soora pointed at Sehun as Baekhyun shocked to see Sehun there.

"What's he doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"The real question is, why are you two alone, in the house?" Chanyeol asked.

"What are you two doing here?" Soora asked.

"Just want to stop by," Baekhyun said as Soora let them in.

"He's cute," Baekhyun whispered as he sat accross Sehun with Chanyeol.

"But, Soora. What is your relationship about him?" Chanyeol asked as Soora fixed Sehun's blanket.

"He's just like my little brother. He clings at me that much but he's just my lil' bro."

***

"He's just like my little brother. He clings at me that much but he's just my lil' bro."

Sehun flinched a little upon hearing the words that came out from Soora's mouth. His heart ached. Yes, he's awake since Chanyeol and Baekhyun came but pretended to sleep. He needed to get out from here. Now. He pretended to yawn and rubbed his eyes, like someone who just awake.

"So you're awake. Sorry if they're disturbing you," Soora glared at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who smiled sheepishly.

"I-I need to go back," Sehun stared at the clock and stood up to take his bag.

"I will wash this and give it to you. Thank you nuna," Sehun bowed and Soora ran to accompany him outside.

"He didn't even let me to say something!" Soora annoyed as Chanyeol realized.

"Maybe he listened about your words, Soora," Baekhyun said as Soora's eyes widened.

Sehun walked on the street weakly. He felt so empty and hurt.

Soora is like an angel for him. Since they were little, all the things Soora did amazed him. Her bold attitude and her paintings colored Sehun's day. He was sad when Soora graduated from elementary school and they went to the separated building that time. He was dying when Soora graduated from middle school because that was another year without her near him.

"Sehun?" His sister, who was the same age of Soora but went to different school greeted as Sehun nodded and walked inside without a word.

She stunned to see Sehun went upstairs to his room in silence.

"What's wrong Senna?" Mrs. Oh asked.

"Sehun is acting weird. He didn't even smile at me," Senna analyzed his bro's behaviour.

"Maybe he's tired and stress because of the school," Mrs. Oh said.

"But mom! He wore someone's else's clothes!" Senna realized as Mrs. Oh shocked.

"Oh I need to ask him soon," Senna continued and ran upstairs.

"Sehun?"

"Yeah nuna?" Sehun answered as Senna entered his room and sat beside him on the bed.

"Whose clothes is that?" Senna asked as Sehun flinched and remembered.

"It's Hansoo hyung's," Sehun answered as he looked down.

"Hansoo? Soora's brother?" Senna said as Sehun nodded.

"Woah I rarely see her. Is she alright now? Don't say that you still following her everywhere. It's getting creepy you know," Senna stared at the photos in Sehun's room.

She shocked to hear a soft sob as she turned to Sehun just to find him started crying.

"Sehun," Senna hugged her brother as Sehun continued crying.

"I-I love... her. But she.. she said that I'm only his little brother," Sehun said between his cry.

Senna's eyes widened to see Sehun like this. She thought that Sehun must loved so much.

"Now go to sleep okay? It will make you feeling better," Senna said as Sehun nodded and laid down to sleep as she dimmed the light and went downstairs.

"What happened?" Mrs. Oh asked.

"I'm going to get her soon," Senna clunched her fingers.

"Who?"

"Kim Soora."

***

Soora yawned just before the bell rang. She was happily packed all her things and headed to the art club. She missed her time in the art club where she could draw anything that she wanted.

"Eunchan!"

"Soora!" Eunchan hugged her.

"How's the club?"

"Everything goes well!"

"Nice to know that."

"But something is wrong," Eunchan said.

"Eh? What is that?"

"Sehun doesn't come the last two days," Eunchan said as Soora's eyes widened.

"But why?"

"Maybe it's because you aren't there. But I don't know."

"Okay then," Soora realized something was wrong for those two days.

She felt something missing when she walked out from her class and remembered that Sehun usually stood there and greeted her when her class ended.

"Are you okay?" Eunchan made her gained her conciousness.

"I'm okay. I'm going to the course now."

"Okay, good luck with the suneung. I will be there to support you."

"Thank you so much, Eunchan," Soora said as Eunchan smiled and tapped her shoulder.

Soora stared at the soccer field. She remembered that Sehun used to play soccer with his friends since middle school. Sehun made her sit and watched him playing soccer in her last days in middle school. Suddenly she recognized someone in the field.

"Jong-Jongin-ssi!" Soora called but regretted it after she ran to the edge of the field and faced the angry Jongin.

"You! What are you doing here? You made my bestfriend suffer!" Jongin raged as Tao, his friend avoid him to do something bad.

"Jongin! Calm down!" Kyung Soo stepped aside as Jongin calmed down.

"Suffer? What do you mean by suffer?" Soora asked.

"He is now look a zombie! He doesn't want to play with us now!" Jongin said as Kyung Soo smacked his head.

"Calm down! Tao, drag him away from here," Kyung Soo said as Tao nodded and dragged Jongin away.

"Now, what can I do, nuna?" Kyung Soo asked.

"Where-Where is Sehun?" Soora asked carefully as she felt somehow intimidated by Kyung Soo's gaze.

"Probably going home by now. I want to be angry at you like Jongin but that's not wise. But please, if you don't like Sehun more like a brother, please stay away from him. He's suffering for two days from yesterday and I hate seeing him like that," Kyung Soo's words stabbed Soora right to her heart.

"I need to go," Soora said as Kyung Soo grabbed her wrist.

"If you make him suffer more. You know who will beat you," Kyung Soo said seriously.

"I-I won't."

"But don't be with him because of pity. Please."

"I'll try."

"But it seems that you like him too."

"What do you mean by that?"

"The way you search for him. You are worrying about him," Kyung Soo seemed glad to see Soora's struggles.

"I admit that."

"Now go to his home and greet him," Kyung Soo tapped her shoulder.

"Thanks, Kyung Soo. You are such a good friend of Sehun."

"Same here, nuna. Hope Sehun will be fine."

Soora ran to Sehun's home. She never forgot the way but she avoided it all this time. Suddenly she stunned to see someone, lied unconciously on the pedestrian path.

"Sehun!" Soora ran to see Sehun who fainted.

"Fever," She murmured as she touched his forehead.

"Chanyeol! Where are you?" Soora called as Chanyeol yawned.

"Still in school. WASAAAP?"

"Turn on the speaker so Baek can hear."

"What is it? I thought you are now studying," Baekhyun asked.

"Sehun fainted on his way home. Please help me carry him home."

"Okay! We'll be there in five minutes," Chanyeol ended the call as Baekhyun ran.

Chanyeol carried Sehun as Baekhyun followed them to Sehun's home. Soora rang the doorbell and someone opened the door.

"Oh my Sehun!" Senna rushed to let Chanyeol inside and he laid Sehun on the couch.

"What did you do to him?!" Senna barged at Soora who stunned to see her wrath.

"He fainted. Fever," Soora answered weakly as Senna turned to examine Sehun's condition.

"Sehun," Mrs. Oh quickly ran to take a warm towel and quickly put it on his son's forehead.

"Is that you, Soora?" Mrs. Oh said as she looked at Soora.

"Yes, Mrs. Oh. Long time no see."

"You! You made my brother didn't want to eat properly for two days!" Senna blurted out as Mrs. Oh told her to behave.

"Stop Senna. You only make it worse," Mrs. Oh said as Senna sat harshly accross everyone.

"Thank you boys for carried him home," Mrs. Oh came back from the kitchen with three cups of warm tea.

"No problem, Ma'am," Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison.

"Stay away from my brother," Senna hissed when Soora wanted to see Sehun.

"Senna, stop barging her like that. Behave," Mrs. Oh said as Senna started to cry.

"I'm sorry," Senna said at last.

"I guess we need to leave now," Baekhyun decided as Chanyeol nodded.

Senna accompanied them outside as Soora sat beside Sehun.

"He grew so much," Mrs. Oh said as Soora nodded and tried to hold her tears.

"I'm sorry Sehun," Soora couldn't hold it anymore and cried.

"I'm sorry if Sehun disturbing you since you were little," Mrs. Oh said as Soora shook her head.

"No he's not. He's the nicest boy that I know," Soora said as Mrs. Oh smiled and decided to leave them for a while.

"Go upstairs," Mrs. Oh said as she dragged Senna upstairs before she could say anything.

Soora wiped Sehun's forehead with the warm towel and glad to know that the fever was going down.

"Nuna?" Sehun started to wake up.

"Sehun? Are you alright? Is there anything hurt?" Soora quickly examined Sehun's condition.

"Soora nuna? Is that you?" Sehun weakly asked.

"It's me," Soora hold Sehun's hand as the younger's eyes widened.

"Nuna!" Sehun got up and stared at Soora.

"What?"

"You missed your course."

"Silly! Lay down. You are a sick boy," Soora pushed Sehun to lay onto the couch again.

"You have suneung, nuna."

"I will get through it in no time. But I'm not happy if I losing you," Soora admitted as Sehun's eyes widened.

"Is-is that a confession?" He sat up on the couch and stared at Soora.

"It's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"Just rest!"

"I will be fine if you're here with me," Sehun said as Soora stunned to hear a different tone in his words.

"Wha..." Soora's word stopped when Sehun leaner closer to her.

"Got you!" Sehun laughed happily as Soora stayed there, dumbfounded by his action.

"Not funny!" Soora replied.

"So, you want it to happen?"

"What?"

"This," Sehun quickly kissed Soora on her lips as the older stunned for seconds.

"I love you, nuna," Sehun said as he blushed.

"Me too. Now get some sleep okay," Soora said as Sehun nodded.

***

"They-They are sweet," Senna whispered as Mrs. Oh chuckled.

"I'm happy that they're together now," Mrs. Oh said.

"Yeah I'm sad to see Sehun sad like that. But hey, I got a new best friend. Gonna tell her everything about Sehun," Senna said as Mrs. Oh nodded.

***

"Nuna!"

"Oh hello Sehun," Soora greeted as she dropped her books into her bag after the last class ended.

Luckily, nobody paid attention to them because yeah, Sehun looked mature despite his young age. But her friends seemed to stare mockingly at her sometimes.

"I want to play soccer this evening. Would you like to watch it for a while before your course?" Sehun asked.

"Of course I will, Sehun," Soora smiled as Sehun returned it.

"Wow! Such a diva for dating a younger boy," a girl said as Sehun wanted to yell at her but Soora avoided him to do so.

"So what's wrong with that?! Lucky I got him now. Have you got yourself a boyfriend? I guess you sell yourself like a . Let's go Sehun," Soora said.

"Don't ever go near her again or I will crush your head," Sehun said as Soora shocked to hear the words and Sehun pulled her away.

"Thanks for that," Soora laughed.

"You are my girlfriend and I will protect you," Sehun said.

"Thank you, Sehunnie," Soora tip toed and kissed Sehun's cheek as Sehun blushed.

They arrived at the soccer field as Jongin glad to see Sehun back to himself. A cheerful boy.

"You know. You are my senior but if you do something bad to Sehun. I will beat you up," Jongin said as Soora gulped.

"I won't."

"Jongin, you scared her," Kyung Soo came as Jongin waved goodbye.

"Thanks Kyung Soo."

"Same here nuna. Glad to see you and Sehun together."

"Soo!" a voice made her turned around to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited for her.

"Wait!" Sehun said as he ran to meet Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Thank you for carried me yesterday and please protect my nuna," Sehun continued as Baekhyun hugged him.

"We will," Chanyeol tapped Sehun's shoulder.

"But if you do something bad to her. Be ready then," Baekhyun winked as Sehun nodded.

"Go have fun, Sehun. See you soon," Soora waved goodbye as those three walked to the course place.

"Good luck nunaa!!" Sehun shouted as Soora put her thumbs up.

***

"I'm going to die!" Soora whined as Eunchan smacked her head.

"You are studying for almost 24 hours a day and you still afraid. You are smart!"

That day was Soora's suneung but she didn't see Sehun until the moment she and Eunchan reached the venue.

"Nuna!" Sehun ran and hugged her.

"I thought you won't come. You don't answer my texts since morning," Soora pouted.

"Sorry nuna. It's because of this," Sehun tied a bracelet to Soora's wrist.

Soora's eyes widened to see the bracelet with Sehun's name carved there. She even shocked to see some banners written with her, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun's name on it brought by Jongin and Kyung Soo also Tao.

"Woah thanks guys!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun who just came glad to see the banner.

"This is the saddest day ever," Sehun frowned as Soora got confuse.

"Why is that?"

"You will graduate and I can't see you everyday. You will be busier in college."

"Yes I will be busy. So, study hard, graduate, and we can be together," Soora encouraged him as Sehun nodded and hugged her again.

"Trust me. I will graduate soon and meet you in college," Sehun continued as Soora nodded because of his serious tone.

"Good luck nuna," Sehun kissed her cheek before Soora went with Baekhyun and Chanyeol inside the venue.

"Thank you Sehun. I love you!" Soora said from afar.

"Love you too!" Sehun replied.