1/1

Seol, the of Hunhan

“She’s just mad at you because you locked her out of the room again,” Luhan explained, when Sehun showed him the scratch marks the ing cat had placed on his arm from the elbow down.

When Luhan had first brought her home, Sehun had locked himself in their bedroom and refused to come out. He let Luhan in at night, because otherwise he’d have to sleep on the couch, and Sehun wasn’t that cruel. When the door opened, the cat followed Luhan in, and curled up on top of the covers. He tried to shoo her away, but only got scratched in response.

Luhan laughed at his antics, and announced that Seol – the cat, because it was white; how creative – could sleep in their bed from now on.
Needless to say, this did not sit well with Sehun. There was an existing mutual hatred between him and every animal in the world, and having one asleep in the same bed as him was not something he wanted to do. Not to mention the fact that it was just really hard to do stuff with a cat present.

“She’s just a cat, Sehun,” Luhan had said when he’d voiced the concern.

“I’m not going to bang when a ing cat is watching, sorry.”

That was a week ago. Since then, he’d locked her out of the room a total of two times – including the one he’d just been scratched for. Sehun scowled as Luhan continued to pet Seol, cooing over her like she was the most precious ing thing in the world. He stuck his tongue out at the cat when Luhan wasn’t looking and he could almost swear she smirked at him.

Just a cat, yeah right.

He’d made a stab at explaining it to her.

(“You have to stay out of the room.” Mew. “Because I want to satisfy my libido.” Mew. “What do you mean why, you stupid ing—”)

It felt ridiculous telling a cat he wanted to have with his boyfriend. It felt ridiculous talking to the cat at all, and considering the situation, he only felt stupider.

God, he hated that stupid cat.

Whether or not she understood, he had no idea – he suspected she didn’t, because she kept coming into the room immediately after finishing the bowl of milk Luhan would set out for her, and would scratch on the door if it was closed. Either that or she was the world’s biggest ing .

Honestly, he had no issues with locking her out but Luhan was too sweet and cared too much about animals - “Don’t be so rude, Sehun, let her in!” – and would never let her stay locked outside. There’d been that one time when he’d been completely exhausted and had fallen asleep before she started scratching at the door. Sehun had relished in the glee, only to be scratched the next morning.

By now, he had accepted the facts. As long as Luhan wanted her inside the room, she would be inside the room, and nothing he did could change that.

He frowned down at his arm now, where the scratches were beaded with drops of blood in random places. Cursing under his breath, he wandered around the apartment, looking for a tissue – because that cat, and Luhan; he used all the tissues to clean up after her, and there were none left for him. Eventually he found some in the drawers of their bedside table. Inked up, but usable.

“I hate you, Luhan,” he murmured, as he wiped away the blood.

“That’s not a very nice thing to say to your boyfriend.”

He turned to see Luhan in the doorway, holding Seol in his arms, caressing her. She purred at his touch and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“What’s not nice, is that animal.”

“Don’t be so mean to her; it’s your fault you locked her out.”

Seol mewed and nuzzled into Luhan’s chest. Something exploded inside Sehun – whether it was jealousy or annoyance, he couldn’t tell, but he just really hated that cat right now.

And since Luhan wasn’t going to do anything about it; wasn’t going to want her out of the room, he’d have to do something himself, because sitting around and waiting for Luhan to want some alone time wasn’t going to help. Luhan was too shy to admit he wanted it anyway.

He scowled as he lay back on the bed, trying to think of something but coming up blank.


It was when he came back into the room after giving Seol her dinner - Luhan had decided to do his math homework sprawled over the bed and was now too comfortable to get up so “Would you please give her her food, Sehun?” – that he realized the issue.

Seol wasn’t going to listen to him, but Seol listened to Luhan. Nevermind Seol. He had to focus on Luhan.

He sat down on the bed, watching Luhan attempt to solve the questions. He wasn’t entirely sure how to initiate anything at this point, but he had to do something. His eyes turned to Luhan’s notebook, where, as Luhan shifted, he noticed a scribble in one corner that looked too much like his name.

“What’s that?” He said, snatching the notebook from the shorter and reading it out. “Xi Sehun?”

Luhan paled.

“G-give it back!”

“Personally, I prefer Oh Luhan,” he said, and watched in amusement as Luhan turned a bright scarlet, looking anywhere but up at him. He shifted closer, and tilted Luhan’s head up, making eye contact. “Don’t you think, Mr Oh?”

“You’re stupid - ” Luhan started to say, but Sehun had already pressed their lips together. Luhan’s mouth was soft, and although Sehun kissed him everyday before bed, and every morning before leaving for classes, it felt more satisfying right now, doing it when they weren’t about to sleep or part. Sehun on Luhan’s bottom lip, the other shuddering and gasping as he did so. He tasted like the chocolate ice cream they’d had for dessert, Sehun noted.

It wasn’t long before the kiss slowly turned into something more heated; Sehun’s larger body pinning Luhan’s down on the bed, both breathless and panting, but trying not to break contact. Luhan gripped the back of his shirt, and gasped as he pressed his knee between Luhan’s legs. Sehun smirked in satisfaction as the shorter grinded down against him. He was growing hard too, and he really wanted to get the clothes off of both of them, but he had to wait. Just a little more.

He pressed his lips to Luhan’s neck, biting down softly on the sensitive skin there, savouring the sounds that escaped Luhan’s throat. His right hand moved down to palm Luhan through his pants, as he murmured dirty things, enjoying the way Luhan whimpered at his words, and that was when he heard it. Soft pattering of feet and then –

Mew!

He rolled off Luhan and sat up to see the cat in the doorway. She came into the room and climbed onto the bed, curling up on her spot between his pillow and Luhan’s.

He took his hand away from where it was pressed against the front of Luhan’s pajama pants.

“Rain check, I guess. Can’t do stuff in front of Seol.” He faked a yawn and lay down, pulling the covers up and closing his eyes. “Turn the lights out when you’re done with your homework.”

There was silence for a while before he felt Luhan shift beside him. He fought the pull on his lips when the bed was suddenly empty. Sehun opened one eye a crack, to see Luhan padding across the room to the door, Seol in his arms. He left the room and Sehun counted the seconds.

At thirty-seven, Luhan came in again. His face was flushed, and his pants still had the bulge Sehun had created. His arms were free of the cat.

“What happened?” Sehun asked in fake confusion.

Luhan turned the lights out before climbing into bed, keeping a distance that he normally wouldn’t, emanating a heat that he only did in certain circumstances.

Sehun didn’t say anything. He waited. And waited.

“Seol,” Luhan announced abruptly, voice still breathless, “Should probably sleep in the living room or something.” And before Sehun could comment, hastily added, “Because she shouldn’t be so used to sleeping with us, I mean, what if we have to go somewhere and she doesn’t sleep for all the days we’re not – “

Sehun grabbed his collar and pulled him close. Luhan squeaked at the action and opened his mouth to say something, but Sehun kissed him into silence.

“Don’t make excuses; you just want me to you.”

Luhan flushed and opened his mouth in what Sehun thought would be some kind of self-defending protest, but what came out was: “Well, yeah. Maybe.”

Sehun laughed under his breath, and when Luhan murmured a ‘get on with it, already’, he complied.


FINAL NOTES : I used "Xi" as Luhan's surname because, well, it'll be weird otherwise (in my opinion, at least). Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Comments are appreciated. :)