2 || Lost and Found

Lonely Hearts Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♥  CHAPTER TWO ♥  

          ...IN THE MEANTIME

Lilly was lost amongst all the strangers around her trying to find Zoe and Abigail, but instead she wandered further away from the playground she first was. After searching for thirty minutes she gave up and sat herself on a bench near the giraffes looking around her with a sad face in hopes they would find her before she started to break down and cry like every three year old would afraid she was not going to be found. With sadden eyes she looked at the giraffes and swung her legs back and forth. “Auntie Zoe will find me right?” she murmured as if she was talking these tall animals in hopes they would give her some comfort. The more she scanned the scenery around her, the lonelier she felt.

"Yah, dino, don't forget to bring the straws with the drinks please" Key reminded his hyung before he sat down with the rest of the group enjoying the spring sun. "I'll go with you" Onew volunteered and gave the rest of the guys a death glare "Where are your manners? Really!" Key frowned "What? Hyung lost the bet, he has to buy us food because that was the deal". Onew let out a heavy sigh waving his hand around. "Whatever" and followed Jonghyun to the food stand nearby. While Onew was placing the orders since he remembered every single one of them, Jonghyun was looking around with his hands tucked in the pockets of his jeans enjoying the sun kissing his face. "This should be yours" Onew mumbled passing the sprite to Jonghyun. He took his drink and took a sip while his eyes carefully scanned the scenery in front of him until they stopped at a little girl sitting on the bench, all by herself with her head down. "Hyung hold this will you" Jonghyun said as he pressed his drink back into Onew's hands and took off to see if he could help the lost looking little girl. "Yah! What are you doing? You can't leave me with all of this!" Onew pouted shouting after him. "Yah! Kim Jonghyun?!" he shouted for a second time. “Aish! This guy really. What on earth is he doing?” he mumbled to himself.

Jonghyun ignored everything Onew was shouting and carefully approached the little girl sitting all by herself with her tiny hands covering her eyes as if she was crying. "Hey?!" Jonghyun started as he went through his knees to level with her "You look a little bit lost. What's your name?" he asked carefully while she took away her hands from her eyes and stared at the strange friendly young man kneeled down in front of her with her red wet eyes. "I'm Lilly" she introduced herself still crying. "Lilly, where's your mom? Did you lose her?" Lilly shook her head swinging her legs back and forth "I don't have a mommy". Jonghyun frowned, she doesn't have a mother? How is that possible? "You're not here all by yourself are you?" Lilly shook her head drying the tears from her cheeks with the back of her hands. "Who took you to the zoo today Lilly?" Jonghyun continued wanting to help this little girl find the people she was with. Lilly blinked her eyes at the handsome looking man in front of her "I am here with Zoe and auntie Abi" she confessed. "Good. Shall we look for Zoe and Abi then?" Jonghyun insisted as he straighten himself. Lilly peered up into the sun shaking her head "Zoe says not to talk to strange men". Jonghyun chuckled "Tell her she's very smart and she's very right" and went back through his knees again to level at her "Well I am here to help you find them again okay? I promise I am not a strange or a bad man". Lilly blinked her eyes feeling somewhat hopeful she was going to find Zoe and Abigail again. "You promise? Because Zoe will definitely kick your ". Jonghyun laughed at her words "She can kick my if I deserve that. How is that?" and reached his hand to her.

A little hesitant she placed her tiny hand in his and jumped off the bench. "Where did you see them for the last time?" Jonghyun asked while they slowly headed back to the food stand where Onew was still waiting for the food ordered wondering why on earth Jonghyun showed up with a three year old holding his hand. "Who's that?" Onew asked bluntly earning death glares from Jonghyun. "Her name is Lilly. She lost her mom and aunt" he explained himself while Lilly looked up at Onew biting her finger. As soon as Onew saw the little girl's face he softened and knew it was serious. "Can you help me look for them please?" Jonghyun begged the leader. "Alright alright. Just let me deal with these orders first and then we'll go look for them okay?" Onew suggested and Jonghyun agreed. Once the orders were ready they headed to the table the others were sitting at. Key's eyes grew big "Since when did you become a daddy?" he joked. "How can you say that?" Onew hissed "That poor girl lost her mom. It's not something to joke about". "Hi, what's your name?" Amber asked carefully approaching the little girl who was happy to see a female figure other the men. "I am Lilly" Lilly simply answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter