Chapter 15

Dealing With The Ice Prince

Shereen has been really excited about the trip. Nana has texted her and said that she is also joining. The trip is going to be for two nights three days and her parents are OK with it after knowing that Shereen and Sora also come along. So here sora and nana are, sleeping over at sheeren's house and helps her prepare for the trip tomorrow. Kai has informed EXO fanclub about the trip and believe it or not it doesn't even take them a second to agree so the trip tomorrow is going to be very crowded.

"Shereen ah... you look gorgeous in it." Nana compliments shereen after making her wear sleveless top with a denim short that shows off her slim long legs. "Sehun's going to love it. "..Throw it into your luggage and try this one out."She says tossing to her another outfit.

"You try that on, let me handle your sleepwear." Sora adds.

"Girls, it's just a two-night three-day trip. Why are you making it as if I'm joining a fashion show?" Shereen complains as the outfit she is grabbing has been the nth one her friends ask her to try on.

"But it is ypur first date with sehun. You have to look way more stunning than his fangirls if you want to stand out. Don't lose to them. Believe me they will never hesitate to go to salon to do their hairs. So you don't want to lose to them since you don't have your hair done. Don't worry we'll be your hairdressers nae?"

"Seriously I think you are exaggerating.."

"Don't be grumpy.. just listen to us." With that sora and nana urge her to try on another outfit.

Well it's not like shereen does not want to look beautiful in front of Sehun but her best friends do prepare her way too many clothes than what actually needed. 

Just as they finish with the clothes, they turn to the sleepwear.

"Shereen ah.."sora calls out. "Guess what? We prepared you this..tadaaaa." shereen is shocked at what sora is showing her. It is a lingerie that almost exposes everything that she might feel even when she gets that covering her skin.

"No way I'm wearing it. Why do you prepare me that thing? This is just a trip girls not a honeymoon to remind you."

"Eyyy.. someone is expecting more than just a trip huh?" Nana teases.

"Shut up girls.. throw it away, I'm bringing my comfy pajamas." Shereen says and walks towards her warddrobe.

"Ok done with the packing and I'm taking a shower. You guys can sleep first if you want." 

"But shereen ah, you are sleeping with us anyway. Not like Sehun is seeing it.." sora tries to convince her but she just walks off pretending to not to hear her.

"Nana ah, we've got to intervene. She seriously has to do something about it if she doesn't want her sehun to be snatched away." With that she puts the lingeries in shereen's luggage highfiving nana after they finish doing it.

So sora and nana have basically coordinated with EXO to make this trip a memorable one for sehun and shereen. They haven't seen a significant progress between them and feel like they need to interfere with it. EXO was surprised when Sora and nana told them that the couple had actually kissed. Of course Sehun wouldn't tell them this kind of thing. But this is convincing them more that sehun does have feeling for her. It's just that of he hasn't expressed it to her clearly they are afraid the couple is not gonna make it. No matter how persistent shereen is, human beings will still have their limits, won't they? Afterall, he might have kissed her. But what does it mean if he is acting cold again by the next day?

The awaited day finally comes. Shereen, sora and nana set off to school where they will meet the others in front of the school gate. It is holiday and the school isn't open, so Kai decides they will meet up in front of school. Kai's father have prepared two busses to take them to the airport. Well that's the amount of fangirls joining excluding those not permitted by their parents to join. So EXO is practically drown in a sea of high school girls.

The meeting point has been crowded by students as the three of them arrive. Well the three of them definitely aren't the only ones excited about this trip.the flight is at 10.15 and it is now 7 in the morning. Kai announced that they will be setting off at 7.30 because the journey to airport might take about one hour and fifteen minutes. Among EXO, there are only Kai, chanyeol, baekhyun, chen and DO that are spotted. Chen spots shereen and her friends arrive and he approaches them.

"Morning.." he greets the three of them with a smile.

"Morning oppa.. where are the other EXO?" Sora asks him.

"Believe me if they can arrive at 7.30 it has been good enough. Those sleepy heads..if not they might have to go to the airport by having their drivers sending them there."

Nana snaps at his arm lightly. "How could you talk about your friends like that?" She laughs.

"Kai there... is actually the most sleepyhead of all. But he has no choice but to wake up early because he is the one arranging everything." He says again pointing at the said figure.

"Ahhh.. that's Sehun." He says making the three of them to turn to the pointed the direction.

Shereen is practically drooling over him. He looks so stunning even in a simple red shirt and denim jeans. His red sneakers match with his shirt which really suits his pale skin.

"What a hot boyfriend you have there.."nana nudges shereen making her blush. Well at least her bestfriend agrees with her.

Sehun walks towards chen and the three of them. Shereen's heart, as always, begins to race in a faster speed.

"Are you the only one arriving?" That's the first thing he says to Chen.

"Ani.. kai, chanyeol, baekhyun, DO are over there..oo.. here come luhan and xiumin hyung."he says pointing to them.

"Chen ah.. come here." Kai calls him out purposely dragging him out so sehun could say something to shereen. Sora looks at this and catches his signal. With that, she says to nana" nana ah.. help me move our luggages to the bus. Shereen ah, we'll help you bring it there." She says taking the luggage from her grip.

"But.." before she can finish her sentence, sora and nana have walked away with her luggage in their hands.

"Morning.." shereen greets him, not knowing what to say. Her racing heartbeat doesn't help any better.

"Morning.." sehun replies expressionless. He examines her outfit briefly and deep inside finds her even more beautiful than she usually is but he doesn't want to get caught and quickly says"it's almost 7.30 now. We should head to the bus." 

"Oh nae.." with that they walk side by side to the bus.

"Everyone.. we're setting off now.." kai announces.

"But the rest EXO oppas?" Some girls ask.

"Just let them be. They can use their own cars to get there. Aishhh.. those sleepyheads." He says shaking his head.

As everyone gets inside the bus, they are fighting over the seats closest to EXO. EXO knows this and decides to sit with each other so there are no argument between the girls. They are eight of them so it is just right.

Shereen would love to sit beside sehun but she knows it is impossible with bunch of fangirls surrounding them. So she just sits with nana while sora sits with a random girl. The journey has been very nice as everyone is really enjoying it. Chanyeol and baekhyun make it even more fun. Shereen bets the other bus is going to be more quiet since the 4 troublemakers are in the same bus as her. The other bus has xiumin, DO, Kai and luhan who are basically quieter than whom they have in their bus. Sehun is quiet but he is playful to his hyungs. So that helps to make the bus full of yelling and loud noises from his hyungs.

After almost one and a half hour, the buses arrive at the airport. Everyone gets off the bus and Kai helps to do the group check in. After it's done, they head to waiting room and not long after hear the boarding call. They board the planes and sit according to their assigned seats. EXO, Sora and Nana have purposely arranged shereen's seat to be next to sehun's without them knowing it.

"Yah.. you guys still can come."kai yells at the late comers, smacking the head of the one nearest to him, the pitiful Tao.

"Hyung... I was early but Suho hyung asked me to go to his house so I went there but seems like he planned to make me come late with him." He whines.

"Yah.. I don't. I didn't force you to come. You willingly did."  Suho defenses.

"You should know that he always takes long to prepare." Kai knocks his head again.

"Oo.. shereen ah.. you are sitting here? Kai points to the seat beside Sehun when he sees shereen walking towards them.

"Ah nae.. sehun ah you sit here too?" Shereen gets a sit in between Kai and Sehun. Kai purposely arranges it to make sure he witnesses the act of the couple.

Sehun just nods lightly before taking a magazine from the seat pockets.

"Oppa..." a high-pitched voice interrupts their conversation. It is none other than the queenka, hye jin. The one who threatened shereen the other day.

"What is she doing here? Swap seats with me oppa. " she tells kai ".. I'm sitting with sehun oppa." She demands.

"hye jin ah.. just sit with me and luhan hyung nae?" Chanyeol puts his hand on her shoulder bringing him to the sit next to his. Luckily it is empty. Hye jin is just about to protest but chanyeol's sweet act is able to make her follow him. Moreover, it is in the same row as sehun so it's alright.

The plane takes off and everyone is either chatting with each other or sleeping. Shereen is about to doze off. She couldn't sleep well last night because of being too excited about today. Her eyes begin to close but wakes up everytime she almost dozes off due to her uncomfortable position. She is the type to lean on something when sleeping. But because she is not sitting in a window seat, she couldn't sleep comfortably. Kai sees this and is about to lean her head on his shoulder when sehun prevents him and leans her head on his shoulder instead. 

"Kwenchanna hyung. You rest." He says expressionless. Deep inside he does not want any other man touches his woman. Never... kai smiles silently at this. He knows that he has done a great job. He himself starts to sleep thereafter. Sehun leans his head on top of shereen's head before saying something almost like a whispering.. "sleep well..jagiya." 

If only shereen is awake, she would've smiled from ear to ear. This is the first time sehun is expressing his affection with word, the first time he uses a pet name that a boyfriend always uses..only that it sounds so much sweeter when it comes from sehun's lips.

 

Wawww... they are heading to jeju and sehun once again cares for her without her knowing. So... what will happen in jeju? What is the plan EXO, Sora and nana have been working on for the couple? Check it out on the upcoming chapter.. :)