Chapter 13

Dealing With The Ice Prince

"Jinjja? " Sora and Nana shout in unison.

"Yah.. watch out your voice. Everyone's looking at us." Sheeren shushing her bestfriends.

"AWWWW... so handsome.." Nana says dreamily.

Shereen is in the clasroom talking to her two friends during the break about sehun kissing her yesterday. Sora and Nana are just as excited as she is. They never imagine their bestfriends being the girlfriend of one of the most wanted guys at school and now they are, hearing even more shocking news. Oh sehun was kissing their bestfriend who is basically just an average not-so-popular student.

They exit the clasroom heading for the washroom before the toilet break is over with Sora and Nana keep teasing Shereen. On their way, they spot a bunch of girls in the hallway. No doubt it is EXO. Sehun is there too. The fact Oh Sehun is her boyfriend now doesn't make all his fangirls give up. Yes as long as his girlfriend is not the queenkas they are confident enough that they can take over her place.

The three of them walk past through the crowd. Shereen and Sehun meet eyes. Sora and Nana look at this and wonder what Sehun's reaction will be after kissing their bestfriend yesterday. He just looks at her, doesn't even smile. Only shereen that is blushing recalling what happened the day before. 

"Uri princess.." it is instead Kai who greets her. "Need to tell you something..later." he says remembering they are still among the crowds. " you are joining us for lunch right? Mmm.. with your friends?" He asks winking at Sora and Nana. Well they couldn't deny that he has got a charming wink but immediately shrug it off. Who knows that he is showing it off to every girl.

Shereen, of course, receives evil glares from every other girl there. "Nae.." she manages to answer despite her scare of being attacked by EXO's fangirls after this.

"Just after that, the school bell rings. Everybody heads to his or her own class. "Then we'll see you later, princess." Kai waves goodbye after ruffling her hair. Sehun just glares at Kai's act, maintaining his poker face.

Shereen , sora and nana rush into the washroom remembering why they were here in the first place. On their way nana asks her "Are you sure enought that what you said really happened. I mean isn't it a dream that feels so real as you are madly in love with him?" 

Well everybody will be confused looking at Sehun's reaction just now. He didn't even greet her.

Just before she could answer, Sora barges into the conversation " You sure you're not actually dating Kai?" She says raising an eyebrow.".. seriously I heard clearly he was the one calling you 'princess'?"

"Yah... how could you both doubt me? We really.." she slows down her voice "..kissed " she blushes once more. Before her bestfriends could comment any further she quickly says " But you know.. Sehun is just sehun..don't forget he is an ice prince afterall." She reasons.

"Shereen ah.. I thought he changed since you came into his life." Nana says.

"I'm not changing him nana ah..from the day I confessed, I never intended to. Just want him to be happy that's all." She says so lovingly just by the thought of him.

"Shereen.. still.. shouldn't he treat his girlfriend better. You are not anyone else, not a stranger. He is not even showing you that you are his girlfriend in front of those girls amd he calls himself a boyfriend?" Sora reaches out her limit amd starts to get annoyed by his attitude.

She thought he had changed. Hearing from how Shereen describes his act towards her. But she doesn't see him trying to actually act like a real boyfriend in front of his fangirls. It is just giving those girls chance to think they can snatch him away. She cares about her bestfriend so much she does not want her to get hurt. However, knowing how shereen likes him so much to be stubborn enough to endure, she has nothing else to say.

"Fine.. just don't forget that we'll be here everytime you need us, nae?" She softens and hugs her bestfriend tightly.

 

What a friendship they have...yes sehun is just an ice prince afterall. Despite his romantic act the day before, he just remains as cold as ever. Could shereen make his heart move on into a warmer person? What is causing his attitude so cold after all? These all will be revealed as the chapters develop. Keep anticipating *flying kisses and hugs everywhere :* ^o^