Characters

Living With the Twelve Wolves

Characters

Choi Yeonyoung (You)

You're main protagonist of the story who turns out to be a vampire and live with twelve wolves. You become the wolves master they'll do whatever you say. You're also a single young mother with a son, you married No Minwoo, who was your human husband. He killed you in the past, however, you came back to life, thanks to your loving family. You do have a strong power, however, you cannot control your powers since you were a reincarnation of a vampire who had your power and the vampire who produced more blood. The blood you have has a secret power that you don't know.

EXO

Your servant wolves, who protects you. They listen to you and do whatever you say. They have power that can protect you from the evil lord that you're targeted by. Their powers are much stronger than any human in the world, they promise to work with you and your family as much as they can. There is one wolf that may fall in love with you, and who will that be? Which wolf will love you more than anyone else?

No Minwoo

The evil lord, who is targeting you. He wants to kill you, but with EXO and your loving family, he can't kill you yet. Since you produce a lot of blood, he wants to use your blood for power. He was also your previous husband from your past, you gave birth to his son, who was half-human and half-vampire. He was about to kill your son, however, you blocked your son and he killed you instead.