THE EYE-SMILE PRINCESS AND THE GODDESS

"As you forget how to love"

Continuous Knocks.

 

“Ohayou Gozaimasu!” a yell behind the door of the room where Tiffany and Gyuri was currently sleeping. It was from Chinen, their youngest brother.

 Chinen continued entering the room and as he opened the door, he let it slam on the wall to annoy the two sleepy-headed princesses.

 “Oh! What was that?”

Tiffany was shocked as she was into sitting position from being laid down. When she noticed that it was just their brother trying to wake them up, then she went back on reclined position.

“You little monster! Leave us alone! How come you disturbed a sleeping goddess ah!” then it was Gyuri, she even threw a pillow that hits the boy’s head.

“That’s your punishment, brat!”

“It has been almost 15 years living without our parents. Mom, Dad, We miss the two of you so much!”Tiffany thought. As a drop of her tears fell but she quickly controlled it since she doesn’t want that her older sister- Gyuri and youngest brother-Chinen will notice it.

“Tiffany!”

“Gyuri!”

 “The two-heavy eyed princess”

“Present”

“The wake-up call” then he continued chanting their names in his clichéd jokes. Attached with his cute laugh.

“Oh C’mon, not again yu-chi!” Gyuri stated as she threw another pillow but bigger than the first one.

Gyuri and Tiffany stood up not to finally start fixing things up for school but to pull Chinen and drag him on the bed. They all lay on the bed and they tickle each other to death. Then when they get enough they rest for a while to catch their breath.

“Where is Ryosuke?” Tiffany asked in the midst of their moment pertaining to one of their brother.

“Yama-chan is cooking downstairs for our breakfast!” he replied on his excitement on what will be the results.

Ryosuke is the less talkative among the four of them, maybe almost opposite of Chatty Chinen. Chinen is short while Yama-chan is tall, Chinen is cute while Yama-chan is handsome and Chinen is a bit skinny but you ooze for Ryo-chan is really hunk even in the age of 17. He’s on 4th year high school and Chinen in being a heartthrob sophomore- so he has nothing to be jealous about since they have their own unique charm to captivate girls on their age.

“Can he really do it?” Gyuri was like in hesitant that her cute and cool little brother would cook for them. “What does he know about foodstuff?” she thought.

“Let’s see” then it was the eye-smile princess-Tiffany.

The alarm clock rang.

“It’s just almost 8:00” Gyuri yelled to Chinen.

“And you wake-up us 7 in the morn?, then our class is 10!” Tiffany linked.

“You Brat!”

Chinen tried to ran out of the room but it was too late since Gyuri and Tiffany had caught his hand and drove him to be wrestled.