"Buy me a kiss, hyung"

Buy me a kiss..hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

He's craving for one simple thing and that is a kiss that would satisfy him like, right now. He needs to get one before he could possibly pull one of his hyungs to meet his desires.  A peck nor a gentle kiss won't tame him and satisfy him at all just like his Jonghyun hyung, he did kiss him but only in the cheek. Thus, he nagged his hyung for another kiss so he can finally zip his mouth and leave him to his own world. And after an hour of convincing this hard-headed puppy, the older eventually gave him what he wanted and capture Taemin's thin lips, the soft kiss became sloppy when Taemin filled their kiss with his needy groans and moans. Knowingly that it is one of Jonghyun weaknesses that could make things rougher just like he always wanted.

"There, happy?" said Jonghyun when he pulled away from the maknae's thin lips and gaze down to his wet lips he'd captured, holding the other's waist as he slowly locks his fingers behind him. Taemin, who's naturally a smiling boy, returned to his hyung's lips to lay a quick peck yet playfully peck before clinging tightly onto him, smiling naturally to be looked sated but truly, he isn't.

There's still missing something, Taemin said in his thoughts whilst nuzzling his face against his hyung's clothed chest. Thinking about someone else in the arms of his hyung, besides they aren't lovers after all. Let's say, they're cuddle- buddies for almost 5 months already.

He may have granted Taemin's selfish request and stopped him from all that nagging just to get a ing kiss, but Taemin was still disappointed and still unstated despite how skillful Jonghyun's tongue in his mouth enough to make him nearly collapse, Taemin feels something missing as if he'd taste a bland flavor of some certain food. It's not that his tongue tastes like an unsalted omelet but Jonghyun doesn't have that taste unlike him.

Besides it isn't his fault that he have become unusual today, r

Please log in to read the full chapter