Don't Go, Stay With Me

Don't Go
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sohyun-ah, ready to go?" Asked Donghae to the 13 year old girl. The girl whose name is Sohyun, just nod her head. Though inside she's not looking forward to meet her father after knowing the truth from her grandmother from her father's side. He had given up on her right after her mother's death. Which was after her birth. Her father nearly blamed her, but he still accepted her, a thought had always been in her head, 'If he had accepted me, why didn't he want to take care of me ?' 

She and Donghae were in his car on their way to Seoul, to meet her father, Kibum. She had only seen him in movies he acted in, but when she asked Saehee, her aunt, on why she felt that she was related to him and why she felt hurt when she saw the scene where her father kissed other actresses. Saehee only kept quiet . 

LATER AT SEOUL

"Kibum-ah, there's someone who wants to see you!" The manager called for this certain actor. 

Kibum walked with his manager to where Donghae was waiting. He smiled coolly at his hyung. He shook hands with him and he saw a girl hiding behind his hyung. He then asked, "who's that girl hiding behind you?" Donghae just smile warmly and pushed the girl to face her father. 

"Sohyun-ah, this is your father," Donghae said pushing her to her father. The girl nearly tripped but Kibum caught her and stared at her for a little while, when he looked up, Donghae was gone. The girl then stared at the 40 year old adult, she then pushed herself away from him and ran away from him . She went outside to look for Donghae but she can't find his car anywhere.

Kibum then ran to her but she saw him and tried to run away but he managed to catch her in his arms she kept on yelling, "Let me go!! I hate you !! I hate you!!" 

People around that area stared at them and started to take pictures. He wasn't wearing any disguise so it's obvious. His manager then yelled out saying that she is his child. 

Kibu

Please log in to read the full chapter