TURN IT UP LOUD!: Top performing by himself for the first time.

Oppa Fighting!

 

I sat there next to him, holding his hand tightly as he practiced his rap for “Turn It Up” nervously.  “T.O.P 5 minutes until your performance, come on.” T.O.P and I rose from the couch, his hand slightly shaking in mine. I looked at him, his forehead beading with sweat, his eyes focused on the floor. “Oppa…” He looked up at me, his face relaxing for the first time in days. “You’ll do amazing, and remember were all out there. Daesung, Seungri, Jiyoung, Taeyang, Your VIPs and me.” I kissed his lips, deepening the kiss more as he was pulled away from me to, and onto the stage. He walked backwards, his eyes on me, not paying attention to After School leaving the stage, bumping into them. “I love you.” He mouthed. “Saranghae.” I mouthed back, and ran to where all the VIPs were sitting. Some of his fans hated my guts, but tonight, even they looked nervous for T.O.P. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” They yelled at me, their attitudes amped from being nervous. So I grabbed Daesung to help me out. “Tell them to scream Choi Seunghyun Oppa fighting on my count.” Daesung translated, giving the girls some aegyo to make the plea solid. The girls looked at me, and nodded. “I guess she isn’t so bad.” I heard one of them whisper. T.O.P’s dancers filled the stage first and then T.O.P stood in the center of them, his eyes focused back onto the floor. I held up my hands, the fans turning on their light sticks, counting down with me, “321, CHOI SEUNGHYUN OPPA! FIGHTING!” His head snapped up to see me, his VIPs, and his Big Bang all holding yellow light sticks, chanting for him. He smirked and performed like it was his last time ever on stage, even attempting to dance. Ending his performance with an intense stare, the audience gave him a standing ovation.