chapter 2

To Follow His Order

 

NO ONE'S POV:

~~haish!! what is wrong with this girl?! she was the one who asked me to call her and now she wasnt answering my call!~~sooyeon shouted in her head. this will be the third time she dialled yoona's number but still she wasn't answering. later at the fifth time,luckily she did answered because sooyeon already noted to herself if the sixth time yoona still not answering she will throw the phone to god know where although she knew if she did done such thing she will lost the only source of her communication with the world outside and not to forget the real treatment that she will get from her mom.

 

'yah jung sooyeon!!are you out of your mind?! cant you see what time is it right now?!' although yoona answered in a slow voice, but sooyeon still could pick up the amount of tension in those words.~~she doesn't even said hi..~~ sooyeon said in her mind while pouting.'what is wrong with you? and for your information its still 11 in the morning and you already act like someone who is on her period.. wait... are you?'sooyeon argued. 'what is wrong with me?! well for your sleeping not so beauty information, 11 in the morning on the monday is my work time--' yoona paused for a while as if trying to remember something. 'wait....this is suppose to be your worktime too right?'.but before sooyeon could answered yoona's question, yoona already answered it.'let me guess..you were fired again? oh poor my soosoo~~' it was like one of yoona's habit to answer her own question. its funny but it worked like her charms because everytime she answered she will guessed the real answer correctly.

'hey getting fired is not really a bad thing okay?! dont make me sound like i was the bad person in the situation..and one more thing, stop calling me that!' sooyeon shouted playfully. of course yoona knew how sooyeon hated that nickname but the face of embarassment that sooyeon will always show when yoona calling her soosoo~ was really hard to resist for yoona.she will just pinched both of sooyeon's red cheek as her source of entertainment.

'so what are you going to do after this soosoo~~?you dont actually plan to die in a forever alone state right soosoo~~' sooyeon could hear yoona chuckling at the end of the words. one, maybe because repeating that nickname was like a funny thing to her or second, maybe imagining sooyeon stay single until her older days was like the most funny thing to her life.sooyeon sighed 'i dont know~' sooyeon said in a frustrated tone.almost all of the work at her hometown she already tried but every each one of the work will just ended up with she getting fired. there was once she was fired because she fought with an old lady who happened to be one of the customer's at her workplace and at the other time she was fired because she accidentally poured a cup of hot coffee on her boss brand new dress.~its not my fault if i am born clumsy~ she always told herself.

 

there were a few seconds of silence before yoona's voice could be heard at the other line. 'oh! oh! i think i have an idea! how about this...you, my bestfriend forever, come to seoul and live with me here!! you can find work here..can you imagine it? you and i will be together again like old days?omgeee i cant wait!!' yoona beamed.it was like dream comes true for sooyeon if she did step her foot at the main city of the country, seoul. she always imagined how city people live, how they have fun with their busy life.but she couldnt and she knew about it clearly. 'i cant.. my mom.' sooyeon sighed.she knew that she will regret about her decision later but deep in her heart knew that her mom would never let sooyeon left her hometown ever.that village was her birthplace, the place where she should be rowing up and place to live forever 'oh yeah you're right' yoona said in a sad tone. being one of the smartest girl at her village, yoona's excited voice could be heard at the other line.' oh how about this.. hmm you can say that you will be staying here to change your family life or whatever..just try to use your brain once sooyeon. i know how much you want to come here' yoona said. sooyeon was left silence because her mind was still wandering about what she could use to be as an excuse so that her mom could let her go to seoul.

' but yoona what if i ca------' before she could continue her conversation, she heard someone fake coughing from the other line followed by yoona's stuttered voice.' yoona? helloooo im yoona? are you still there?' sooyeon tried. ' you might want to end the conversation first miss yoona..' an unknown man's voice could be heard. although it sounded muffled, maybe because of the distance of the voice from the phone but still sooyeon could pick the bossy's tone the man put in those words. later yoona's voice coud be heard again.'errrr...sooyeon i call you later ok..' sooyeon couldn't even said something after that because yoona already ended the call. ~~what in the world is wrong with this girl~~ sooyeon wondered while looking to her mom's old phone.

 

YOONA'S POV:

while i was happily chatting with sooyeon, suddenly i heard someone fake coughing from behind me. i gasped because that was a really familiar voice and god knows what will happen to me after he caught me chatting and not doing the work. i tried to turn my head slowly to the owner of the voice and when i looked straight to my boss's face it was like a really bad mistake i've ever done in my life.'errrrr...s--sir..' i stuttered because those were the only words i managed to speak. my boss only narrowed his eyes towards me and not saying anything. suddenly i flinched because sooyeon's loud voice could be heard from the phone that i put at the table earlier.i was too panic that i just straightly threw my phone on my table without ending the call. 'yoona?! hellloooo im yoona?! are you still there?'.~god this girl~ i cursed in my mind. 'you might want to end the call first miss yoona' my boss demanded while raising one of his eyebrows and crossing his arms infront of his chest. i quickly ended the call and put back my phone in my bag. i dont care if sooyeon will gets angry or what, i could settle that thing later but  i was facing the most horrible thing that i've been trying to prevent all this while. yeah, getting fired by your own boss. i dont know how sooyeon could manage to overcome those getting fired thing but one thing i know that i didnt have was the braveness and boldness that sooyeon had.

 

'so what was the topic that you talked earlier with your bestfriend forever there?' my boss said.~ ohmygosh! i'll seriously lose my job right now!~ i shouted in my mind.'eeerrr im really s--sorry sir, i--i assured y-you that something like that w-will never h--happen aa--again' i stuttered. my boss still narrowed his eyes towards me. ' you do understand that the reason i hired you to this company is not for you to play truant right? and you were doing that right infront of my eyes' he said in a calmed tone but i could feel the authorities in his voice...' y--yes s-sir...a--and i am r--really s--sorry for that...' i stuttered again. my boss seemed like he was going to shout something towards me but luckily my knight in shining armour came right on time. 'heyy! my boss whats up?!' seunggi's cheery voice boomed in the office hall. he casually put one of his arm over my boss's shoulder. my boss only sighed at the presence of seunggi's voice. 'helloo babe! how are you doing?' my boyfriend aka seunggi asked cheerfully to me. i could only smiled awkwardly to him because the person beside him was still glaring at me.'ok what is with the tension here huh?' seunggi asked. but both of us still remained silent. mainly because i couldn't even said anything because i was too scared of those glaring that my boss still giving me. 'ok whatever! myungsoo let's get some lunch cause i am freaking hungry right now!'seunggi dragged my boss away from me. i sighed in relief.~~thank you really much god~ i sighed in relief again. `what the hell is wrong with you lee seunggi?' my boss tried to break free from seunggi's tight hold at his arm. 'come on myungsoo,,, you cant just ignore your hungry secretary right here right?'  i chuckled at the sight of seunggi pouted to try to get his friend attention. 'secretary my , you dont even acknowledged me as your boss here!' myungsoo argued back.everyone here knew that myungsoo aka my boss and seunggi always treated each other like brothers although they were at different level and age.so the sight of they arguing was just like something usual for us. seunggi kept trying to push myungsoo towards the elevator. when they reached the elevator, right before the door closed i saw seunggi mouthing something towards me.' i'll pick you up later,love you' he mouthed, and the door of the elevator closed. i just really love him......

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there you go my second chapter. i even put yoona's pov in it to make the storyline more interesting hope you'll like it..:D