Final

My fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzrbew1Eo-s (A/N: Put on repeat please)

My life was fine. Actually, more than fine...it was the best. I had a family that cared for me and a boyfriend who loves me. 

My boyfriend's name is ChanYeol. He might not be the smartest but he is the most loveable guy ever. He makes me laugh and smile. He makes my heart beat fast like it's going to explode out of my chest and I love him. My best friend Ina is going to help me today to buy ChanYeol an anniversary present. She always had her doubt about him but she pushed it aside for me. 

In the begining when ChanYeol was a 'nerd' she thought he was not good enough because of his looks and she thought he couldn't support the relationship. And now she thinks that he's changed too much and that he will cheat on me with someone else. She didn't have faith in Chanyeol like I did, but then again I was his girlfriend and not her.

We were shopping when pain struck my chest but I pushed it aside, "Hey, are you okay?" I nodded yes and shook it off, I thought it was heart burn from something I ate. "Oppa!!! that tickles stop it!" there was a high pitch voice of a girl behind me. Ina just rolled her eyes as we kept on walking while I chuckled at her reaction. Ina was never to like girls with high pitch voices and giggles, that annoyed her. "I'm not going to stop until we go to that shop right there!" the couple behind me was laughing but I stopped and my smile slid off of my face. His voice. It was too familiar. Ina looked at me with a paniced look and at that moment I knew, I should have listened to her. I slowly turned around and the sight broke my heart. ChanYeol had his hands around some girl that I've never seen before. They were laughing while hugging each other. Ina was about to charge to hime but I held her wrist for some support. My heart was burning and I was having trouble breathing. It was indescribable pain. Ina looked at me with angry/worried eyes. "Help me...it hurts so much..I..can't..breathe." my knees gave in and Ina supported as we rushed to the hospital.

Ina's POV

Hana's face was pale and she looks like she could pass out any moment after she saw that jerk and his . I was going to go and kick his but she held my wrist. I thought it was for me not to go kill him but she said in such weak and strained voice,  "Help me...it hurts so much..I..can't..breathe." and her knees gave in and I grabbed her shoulders to support her. "Hana-ah..stay with me." Hana's eyes were slowly closing.

I quickly took her to the hospital. "Are you related to Miss. Kang Hana?" I just nodded. I was the only family she had. "I don't know why she didn't get a check up this year, but if you didn't bring her in quicker she wouldn't have made it. She had a heart attack." I looked at the doctor with tear stained face. "Miss. Kang Hana has a stange case where she will have a series of heart attacks and seizures if she doesn't be careful. She might die any time soon so make she doesn't get tramatized. Also unfortunately even if she is careful she will slowly lose everything. First her sight, than her ablility to walk straight, her ability to talk and in the final stages eating and even swallowing her own saliva. I'm sorry." While he was telling me this it hurt me so much I couldn't help but burst into tears. Why her out of all of the people in the world why her?!

No One's POV

ChanYeol hadn't seen Hana for a few days now and he was getting worried. She would call him or text him many times throughout the day but she has been quiet for too ling and ChanYeol felt like something was going on. *Did she find out? Is she hurt? Did she leave me?* all of the possible questions popped in his mind. Hana on the other hand woke up but had no idea on what her condition was. Her mind was on ChanYeol. "How could he do this to me? Am I not enough for him? Was I really nothing to him? If I was just a joke why is he still with me?" Hana had been mumbling the same questions to herself in her room while staring off into space.

Ina was crying out side, crying for hana. While doing so she heard crashing and glass breaking from inside the room and so she ran in. Hana was throwing things and screaming while crying. "HANA! STOP YOUR HURTING YOURSELF!!" Ina threw her body towards Hana while crying. It got harder for Hana to breathe and her violance died down. "Hana? HANA!!!!!" Hana fell on the hospital floor having a seizure.

ChanYeol was getting really worried but he tried to push it aside and tried to concentrate on his date. "Oppa~ is something wrong?" ChanYeol looked down at the girl and shook his head. *Why do I feel like something is wrong?* he kept asking himself  the question alot. Mean while Hana came out of the emergency room and Ina went to go see her best friend. "Hana-ah are you okay?" she was crying but she tried to calm her voice down. "Ina? Why is the room so dark? Can you turn the lights on?" That is when she knew that Hana finally lost her eye sight. "The lights are on honey..I'm so sorry." Ina couldn't take it she was sobbing by the bedside. "No...nononono don't joke around with me. My eyes are open but the light isn't on and THAT is why I can't see! YOU'RE LYING TO ME!!!!!" Hana was lashing out again.

It has been two hours since Hana's emotional break down and now she was slowly losing it, "Ina-ah can you  do me a favor?" Ina grabbed Hana's hand. "Anything sweety." Hana turned her head to the sound of Ina's voice. "Can you kill me?" Ina dropped Hana's hand. "No..I won't do that...are you crazy?!" Hana covered her face with her hands. "Yes...I'm crazy...crazy at the fact that he won't love me or even care for me any more!" Ina stayed silent and the room was filled with tension. It was a solid hour of silence until Hana spoke again.

"If you won't kill me than can you help me with something else?" Ina was hesitant but agreed.

------One week later-----

ChanYeol finally got a call from Hana. His heart skip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter