Start of your Real School Life

Together At the top

 

____: oh..sorry .. it was just an accident…. * evil smile*

You: it’s fine *you start to wipe the wet juice over you *

 

When you look up you see a very beautiful girl… 

NEWLY ADDED CHARACTER TO MAKE THE STORY INTERESTING:

http://www.gokpop.com/i1/news/2/7587-79jbuupcaa.jpg

Hayoung: she is the ex-girlfriend of chunji… she is really beautiful ..goddess like beauty but her attitude is the opposite… she maybe kind but only to her friends…. But if you are not then get out of her way……. But yeah… even if she’s a little kind..her attitude is most a bratty spoiled girl…..

 

Hayoung: hey… chunji long time no see…?? Did you miss me??baby??

You: o.O …* why did she call chunji baby…. Who is she??*

Chunji: hayoung … stop bothering me… we are done… and this … *points at your wet clothes* you did this on purpose…….didn’t you??

Hayoung:  oh..what if I did…. Do you have anything to do with it….?? Besides.. I can do whatever I want…. Sorry poor little girl…. She isn’t pretty at all.. why did you end up with her… are you blind…??

Chunji: you don’t care who I’ll end up with ..okay?? she’s thousand more better than you….  And never bother us again~~

 

You started to get teary and you looked down…because of the painful things hayoung said about you…

Hayoung: chunji …. I am telling you ..i am always available if you will be ready to dump her when you are already tired of playing games with her~~ bye

 

She waves goodbye with her two friends…….

 

There are so many people surrounding you two since you are in the cafeteria … you are very hurt and run away and went to the garden….. chunji followed you…….

 

When you reach the garden… chunji hugged you tightly …

 

Chunji: never think of anything she said…..okay….. * he lift your face and wipe your tears with his thumb*

You: but she is right….. I am never enough for you…. You know …. Everywhere you go … any school you enroll… everyone will like you because you are handsome, talented, sweet, everything….. and there are more beautiful girls and talented and kind than me….  I-i- i- was never enough for you….*you keep on crying*