~Dancing~

Together At the top

 

~~:; what's your room ??
you: ** she pointed the room name...
~~: i think we have the same room..hehee...
you: really...??!! 
~~: we should walk faster it's almost time...
 
 
AS SOON AS THEY ENTER THE ROOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The girls in the room started to squealed...and act cute,, act y, they shouted...and all the freaky stuff,...
 
sulli: OMO!!~~ youngmin-shi is here.... i'm so lucky to have the same room as him..he really looks like a perfect guy
victoria: i know..!! he's so good looking... but who is that weird girl....
sulli: i don't know...she's such a freak..why is our youngmin with her..??
victoria: URGHH!! i don't know.. we should let her get out of our way..~~~
 
 
professor: okay..so here's our new comer student...Park Yumi... and why are you with her??...
youngmin: professor...i just helped her out finding our room....
 
the girls are very active when he talked..but when ...
you: hello ~~ everyone,..i'm park yumi ... nice to meet you...
 
they seem to be annyoed...
 
professor: youngmin and yumi ....seat next to each other on the vacant table at te back..
 
~~they occupied the vacant seat~~
 
Student's in dancing lessons ( random again....idols name ...)
 
youngmin                yumi
minwoo                   victoria     
hoya                       sulli       
seungyeol               hyoyeon
dongwoo                 sooyoung
changjo                  yuri
ricky                     bora
taemin                   fei 
key                       jia
 
professor : we will now have the orientation and tomorrow we will have the actual dance practice~~ 
                 this is your room number,... tomorrow ...proceed to this room...this room is D103..... we will have this room everyday....
                 any questions??
students: none ma'am...
professor: okay ..let me see your abilities... dance one by one here in the front... 
                i will out random songs and freestyle is all you need to do..... let's start ....victoria ..please start...
 
Victoria danced and she's so flexible~~~ WOW~~~everybody clapped~~
 
professor: wow...great job.... nice work....next ... hyoyeon...
 
hyoyeon is the popping queen in this school ..she is very good at dancing...no one can beat her....
 
They finished everyone.... and then...
 
professor : now... we will have a grouping ...i believe two groups... i will give you a song.... then you should make a choreography out of it..~~
 
okay ...~ groupings....this is permanent....unless i want to change it..
 
1st group... youngmin, hoya, dongwoo, key... hyoyeon, yuri, yumi, sooyoung, fei......
2nd group.. minwoo, seungyeol,changjo, ricky,taemin.. victoria, sulli, bora,jia
 
so that will be the groupings and we have draw lots here...to choose your song....
1st group-- like a g6, take your shirt off, freeze
2nd group-- wet the bed, ice box, remixed song~~
 
so i think we should just discuss the rules and regulation for this day...... 
BLAH BLAH BLAH~~
 
CLASS DISMISS~~
 
as soon as you went out of the room.....
 
*phone ringing..*
 
you: hello..jenny..why did you call...
jenny: go home now.... !!
you: why??
jenny: chunji told me the activity you have.....he's here right now...
you: YAH~~ unnie....
jenny: just hurry...
 
*( you are excited to go home.... because you know chunji is waiting there...)*
 
you: * kisses your mom * hi mom..
mom: your classmate is here... the cute guy....
you: heheh...i know...i'll just go upstairs...
jenny: oh...you're here.. okay i'll leave you guys.... byie..
you: unnie~~!!
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 

 
*just imagine...there's a balcony across the bed*
 
you: i'm sorry my room is kinda.... messy..
chunji: it's fine....let's start....
you: i have a guitar and keyboard here... 
chunji: better....
you: let's start....
chunji: we better do this fast...* turn on the snobbish attitude*
          i don't wanna stay late ..... with you...
you: omo~~ okay.... 
 
You and chunji .... finished the song about 10:30 pm...and it starts to rain heavily..and thunder storms....
 
your mom,,, called you for snacks...
 
mom: excuse me...chunji right??
chunji: yes, auntie...
mom: don't you mind staying here for the night...it is raining very strong....??
        but if you don't want i can let yumi ... accompany you to the bus station..
chunji: oh... but if i will stay here..i will be bothering you....
mom: if it's okay?? you can sleep at sophie's room.... and sophie will sleep in my room
    we don't have a guest room....
yumi: mom... i don't want other people to sleep in my bed...~!!!!!!
chunji: i can sleep in the mats....
 
 
you two are in your room......
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
updated...thank you to the new subscribers..it realy means alot to my hard work...:):)
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS~~   
 
so here's the preview~~
 
PREVIEW~
 
you: i feel so awkward being with him in this room... 
        he looks like an angel...sleeping....i really like him...
         i can't love him... like him too much... OMO!~~ 
         what am i going to do?!?!!! EOTTEOKKE!~~
 
 
chunji: * heard everything you  said* while lying down the mat**THINKING~~
           she likes me?? and she's awkward...haha... she thought about negative things...
            chunji: *wakes up first* OMO!~~
 
*facing each other*
 
chunji: actually she's really cute... *smiles*
 
~~mom: don't explain... you don't have classes today right?!!~ let's have our breakfast~~
 
:):) COMMENT AND SUBSCRBE~~~  please !~~ !!!NO SILENT READERS!~~