Tricky Goddess& Clueless Player

When the Playboy got Play Instead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how was it rejecting every guy again today?" Hyoyeon her bestfriend ask her.

"Well, It's alway like the same everyday but I accept one."

"Really? Who? Is Seohyun finally fall inlove?" She ask excitely.

"It's the Kingka Oh Sehun that I accept."

"I guess you're not inlove then."

"Wae?"

"Cause when Seo Joohyun accept the Kingka request then that mean she plan something evil." Her friend saddly say.

"Oh, you know me so well unnie. But you must help me too. I need your gay friends." Seohyun say proudly and ask Hyoyeon to help her.

"No way am I going to help you with your evil plan. That's just...I can't describe how that poor Kingka will be." She told Seohyun feeling pity for Sehun cause of Seohyun evil plan.

"I'm just teaching a lesson. Nothing much unnie. So I'll count as you agree to help. Gamawo unnie!" Seohyun say happily and run away before Hyoyeon can disagree more.

"Aish! That girl! I guess they try mess with her so she plan evil for them. Well they deserve it then!" Hyoyeon talk to herself and walk away laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, so the goddess actually come. I thought she just saying." Sehun told her as soon as he saw her coming toward him with a red short dress that she look so hot in that he is in awe.

"Seo Joohyun will come if she say she will." She answer him cooly.

"So what should we do goddess?" He ask her and move closer toward her and grab her waist.

"Well, what do you think we should do in a place like this Kingka?" Instead of answering him she ask him a question back and touch his face seductively to seduce him.

"Should we dance then?"

"I don't want to dance right now. I want to has a drink first." She whine cutely using her aegyo at him.

"How could she look so y and hot when she is acting cute like that?" Sehun thought as he look at her cute act.

"Sure but can you handle drinking?" He ask her teasingly.

"Don't understimate Seo Joohyun. She is one you could never guess what she is thinking or doing." She praise herself proudly and drag him along with her to a table and order drink for them.

"I guess we all are going to lose money to that Oh Sehun." His group of friends say as they watch both Sehun and Seohyun drinking happily and flirting with each other.

"Believe me guy, we won't. " Luhan, the closest guy to Sehun say.

"Why should we?" They all ask him.

"He gonna get play instead. He is obviously interest in her."

"HAhahaha! I guess so!" His friend all say and laugh because of the obvious.

"It's getting hot in here, don't you think Sehun?" Seohyun ask as she try to fan herself and cross her leg that give Sehun a glance at her white and long leg.

"Nae..I..think so too..Should..I..I mean..We go dance then?" He ask her stuttering.

"Okay. Let go." She goes first and dance like there's no tomorrow while the guy is dancing and watching her in awe.

"This girl sure is very interesting. But something is suspicious about her."

Seohyun face Sehun and goes closer to him putting her arm over his neck and dance closely to him.

"I think I fall inlove with you tonight." She told him seductively.

"Me too. Should we go somewhere else where we can have our time alone?" He whisper huskily to her ear.

"Where?"

"The hotel room above this club."

"Okay."

"But let me do this first." He told her and try to kiss her but she flip her hair to one side and try to scatch her neck which she pretend was itchy which made the impatient Sehun only stare at her.

"Should we go now Sehun?" She ask him smiling teasingly at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter