24 Hours By Your Side; [ My Bodyguard, Byun Baekhyun ]

Description

Kim Taeyeon, a 18 year old spoiled girl, is the one and only daughter of the most powerful chairman in Korea. She has everything what any other people want. – She is pretty and she is rich.

And, well, that's the problem. Because she is too precious, she has been kidnapped once. To prevent this from happening again, Mr. Kim hired a young bodyguard to protect his valuable daughter. 

Foreword

★★★

"Yah! What do you think you are doing? Let me down!", Taeyeon shouted in anger and trashed around. The man who was carrying her over his shoulder ignored her and continued walking towards the huge swimming pool.

"Let me down, you jerk! I am going to scream if you don't let me down!", Taeyeon threatened, hitting her bodyguard's back with her fists vigorously, but the punches didn't affect the latter any bit. 

"One! Two! Thr-- whaaa!!" Taeyeon squeaked as her body fell into the cold water. She struggled a bit but quickly swam up to the surface. 

"What the hell!?", she cried and wiped her face while coughing. 

"So noisy...", the boy mumbled and clicked his tongue in annoyance. He squatted down and faced the latter, who was still struggling in the water. "Don't think that I will tolerate you just because I am your bodyguard, you spoiled brat.", he said while staring at her coldly. Scoffing, he stood up and left.

★★★

 

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story, but I do own the plot though. If there is already another story with the same plot, it would be pure coincidence. 

Also, English is not my first language, so please bear with my mistakes... ^^'

Now please enjoy the story and tell me what you think about it! /sends flying kisses/