Flower Boys???

Devil Dancer

Devil Dancer

 

I was taking stroll in the Square Park with my baby sister who is just 6 at the age. Today is my 26th Birthday and I wanted to pass my precious times hanging out with my princess,Dayeon. Even though it's my Birthday,I feel nothing special but with this little princess beside me hanging my right hand makes me feel HEAVEN. Actually she is my one and only family.

 

When I was 23,to be exact,on my 23rd Birthday,I was waiting for my parents who were supposed to be home soon to celebrate my Birthday. Some boring hours passed and I got a phone call,a very shocking call and I received a bad new ...

 

My parents died in the middle of a car accident ...

 

That's it ... and Life became very annoying and hard for me.

 

I had to take care of my little sister because I'm the only one she's got after our parents passed away. And I love her so much. I used almost every single hour at work for raising my Dayeon. All I did is just for her. I was too tired and sometimes felt annoyed with my own life but whenever I saw my sister's cute little face,all my fatigue and pain went away.

 

I was too busy taking care of my Dayeon and so,I got no time for the relationships. I have no friends,no bond,no affaires and no love.

 

I had to stop my education for my not-very-earning part time jobs. Some people thought that I'm not a humankind,just like a robot. Because of my tiring schedules and not-very-well mind condition,I always put a stern face. I was like emotionless. It's not like I've no heart but I couldn't easily get feelings.

 

And in a way,I lived like a living machine in the past three years. It's hard for me to earn a living with my own effort. But I tried my best and now I started feeling there would be no one who can make me feel like my past beautiful memory.

 

×××××

 

My princess seemed so delightful and I felt the same at this sight. Her smile is so sweet and I think I'll do everything for her happiness.

 

2hours passed and I started feeling totally worn out by walking in the park. So I decided to take a rest. I came to the nearest bench and placed Dayeon on it. I shoved her hair strand and wiped the sweat from her forehead and temple. She was giggling. Suddenly her eyes widened with excitement. She pointed her index finger to somewhere too crowded near the fountain and said

 

"Unnie .. there are a lot of people watching something. Can we go there? I think they are having some fun. Unnie ... let's go there already please"

 

She was with her puppy eyes and I chuckled. I wanted to fulfill her wish but my feet didn't allow to. They felt too heavy to stand up again. So I cuddled my sister and said

 

"Dayeon nah .. Unnie feels so tired ... maybe we could watch later but for now,you and I will take a rest. I promise I'll buy Rilakkuma,your favourite toy bear on the way back home .. Deal???"

 

I told her with sweet tone.But she seemed unhappy about it.She pouted and shooked her head.I tried to persuade her one more time.She still shooked her head.She is way too stubborn ... just like me .. hehehehe ... 

 

So I surrendered and pulled her up from bench. I carried her hugging with my both hands to the crowd where she desperately wished to go.

 

There might be a show or a concert because I could hear the music beat there.But I still couldn't see who were performing on the stage.There were a lot of youngsters blocking every little part of the area.I had to try hard to penetrate that crowd and made my own way. I finally reached near the stage and saw some pretty girls dancing crazily ... ahhh .. I mean .. skillfully on the stage.In the half of watching .. enjoying the performance,I noticed some banners on which 'The Greatest Dance Festival" words exited. After 20 minutes later,I was too bored and tired of standing while carrying a 25 kg girl on my back.(I was piggy-backing her)So I decided to back off and told my sister about this.And for my bad luck,she refused and wanted me to stuck there watching the next comers ... Aigooo ... girl ,your unnie is dying to be there.A lot of noises,sweat and heat from the surrounding people made me feel seriously uncomfortable .. but yes,no choice,my little angelic devil wanted me to stay there for more hours .... hmm 

 

Suddenly my legs became like jelly and trembled with pain.Everyone can guess how I'm feeling now because stress and side-effects of my part-tme jobs finally warned me to take a break.So I took my decision to go back home whatever my sister wanted to.I really need a nap.I traced my feet to exit and heard an announcement presenting .. 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen ... finally,it's time to rock with the most handsome,the most powerful and the hottest boy group of the year ... let me introduce you our Flower Boyssssss .................... THE D.E.V.I.L D.A.N.C.E.R"

 

After the announcement,I thought I'd become deaf because of the hissing around me ... especially girls,they were screaming like crazy. Seriously ??? You all became like that for that boy group ... uhmm .. Devil Dancer which was highlighted as 'Handsome'??? 

 

Okay ... Flower Boys!!! Ahh .. sorry but I'm not buying.They all are at the same annoying level with flirty habits.So ... sorry again ... The thing in my head right now is to be home .. not you .. Flower Boys.

 

As soon as I gave my back to the stage,my sister squealed that she doesn't want to go back yet and wanna enjoy that handsome boys' performance.I wasn't in that mood and so I shooked my head trying her to lead to the ice-cream parlour.I tried to distract her from that so-called Flower Boys. But I've already told you that she is just stubborn enough ... damn stubborn and so ... I gave up again.I had to face the concert again ... phewww ... what a very very very bad girl ... Unnie's gonna die very soon ... (And I literally died ... for real ... mentally ... I will explain you ... keep reading!!! Kekekeke ) 

 

A/N .... English is not my first language and there would have some mistakes ... hope you guys would understand ^_^

Gomawo