1

5 Times Myungsoo Ponders on

Myungsoo is a fairly plain guy in his own opinion. He just want his set of black clothes , set of the same design shirts  with different colors, a nice camera to take picture of his dear members, inspirits and the sceneries and ofcourse he just want to constantly be near his baby. The love of his love, the spoon to his fork, the cookies to his milk. Well you probably get what he wants to say, he just wants to be with his dear maknae. He's pretty lucky already having him by his sides almost all the time , but there are still moments that makes his heart beats faster than what is normal. 

                                                                             Kfon

Myungsoo really likes fansigning events. He likes talking and interacting with inspirits in a comfortable setting. He enjoys knowing what they currently doing, he is even amused about those short quizzes they want him to answer. 
One of the most memorable questions that was asked to him goes along with:
Inspirit: do you like sungjong oppa? 
It was like everything stops and he suddenly look at his right where sungjong is currently writing and simultaneously nodding to a younger fan talking to him. Their eyes met for an instant and they share a short smile and he remembers he had to answer that fan.

"I really like sungjong, really like" and smiles brightly. That fan all goes giddy and happy and if he can hear correctly, she murmurs like 'take care of sungjong oppa for me’. Myungsoo was taken aback but before signing another one. He can hear himself saying 'yah I take care of him alright, definitely not for you, who does that kid thinks she is’?  

                                                                               Kfon

Myungsoo was not having a good day; it was an understatement because he's sure that somewhat the Gods above are punishing him for maybe wearing too much black. They are currently practicing for their comeback for nearly the whole day and everyone is already tired and cranky, much more worst is that he keeps them on repeat for nearly an hour now because he can't get that one little step. Sunggyu was on his strict leader mode and wouldn't let them go if they can't perfect the whole routine. He was so frustrated he nearly talked back to their leader. He's nowhere as flexible as YaDong but he's doing his best to get that darn routine, okay.  No need for the others to look at him all disapproving, he's not the only one who done mistakes, well granted he's the one with the most mistakes but-. His thoughts were interrupted by their dance trainer calling a 10 mins break. He immediately went out to cool his mind off.

He's wiping his face when a cold sensation alerts him. There goes sungjong offering a can of Pepsi. Myungsoo was thankful alright but he's still slightly irritated, when the maknae speaks.

"hyung do you remember going all around hongdae to promote our first album, do you think we can do that again? " Sungjong asked Myungsoo curiously

"Why?  We will be having a showcase wherein much more fans will join in" He answered him knowingly

"I know that hyung, but it was just nice seeing the charts on the store and knowing we’re there and it was good to hear our songs playing on numerous establishments. I think I'll never forgot how happy I am the first time, I see our group on the list" sungjong added while he jokingly pushes his Hyung

Silence enveloped them after that, myungsoo got to think of that moment and he no longer feels that tired. He feels more energetic that he consumes his drink immediately and got up. He looks at sungjong and said to the younger "race you to the studio, the loser will wash the dishes tonight” myungsoo shouts while running fast to the studio.

"Hyung, that's unfair, it's your turn tonight” sungjong hurriedly says while running to the studio's direction

"All's fair in love and war maknae, run faster” rushes myungsoo while laughing.  “By the way, thank you my angel " he mutters before they reached the room

"What I didn't hear hyung "

"Slowpoke, I tell you to hurry up ", Myungsoo endearingly shouted while laughing loudly.  Myungsoo thinks that as long as Sungjong can patiently sits and talks to him, he will be alright, that everything will be okay. 

 

                                                                       Kfon

Infinite is in the airport for their flight to the Philippines for the DKFC.  This is the group's first time going to the country and they are excited to see their fans along with the local sceneries. Sunggyu is practicing a little speech along with Woohyun in tow. Yeol is on his phone busy searching something, Hoya is forever listening to his hiphop and yeah Dongwoo is somewhat exploring again.  Myungsoo and Sungjong decided to buy something since they are a little bit early. It is one of those rare moments wherein they don't need to hurry off so they are enjoying the time. Inspirits that accompanied them are also on chill. They took pictures, waves and say hello but leaves them to walk freely. They were able to look at some displays and bought their favorite caffeinated drinks

Sungjong is talking about a design of LV bag that he likes, something about yellow while Myungsoo is just quiet,  just looking at Sungjong and nodding every once in a while. 

"You're not listening Myungsoo hyung " accused the maknae

"I'm listening and you're talking about that bag that you really liked right” said Myungsoo still looking at the maknae

"But why are you still staring” Sungjong whines

"I'm lucky I got to be close with an angel” all but myungsoo smirks

"I'm hurrying up hyung, I hope the plane leaves you” sungjong all but run to the waiting area but Myungsoo still saw the specs of red on his cheeks. 

But the truth is Myungsoo is really lucky to have been with him.  He sees the previews from the fansite, yes they know most of them and Sungjong looks like the real definition of an angel.  He looks so wonderful on pictures that he was itching to take one too but he was even more magnanimous on person. More and more moments Myungsoo is finding himself enthralled to the beauty besides him that he can't just really look away. Most of the time he unconsciously follow Sungjong with his eyes because he's afraid he is just an illusion and if he blinks the angel will disappears and never be back.

He's still lost in his thoughts when Sungjong tapped him on his shoulder.

'Hyung, you’re the one who is too good looking for me ' Sungjong whispers shyly

Myungsoo is flabbergasted and somewhat elated that the younger thinks he looks good when Sungjong added ' don't be angry Hyung, I'm just joking about the flight thing; I'm happy spending that short time with you'

Myungsoo thinks he's the one that should be saying that but he thanks all the heaven for giving him the best and most treasured gift anyone could have asked for

‘I’m happy being with you too, don't ever leave me ' . Myungsoo whispers while pinching his baby's cheeks just because he can.  

 

                                                                   Kfon

Infinite are brothers alright, they treated each other as family and no one could deny that but even close family members get into fights and arguments.  They just finished their schedule for the day and they're on their way to their dorm. Everyone is quiet and no one is looking at each other nor speaking at all. When all of the sudden woohyun  breaks that silence "next time,  all of us needs to think clearly of our words before we engage them in public,  alright. " 


"Don’t you think I know that already,  I already apologized earlier,  what more will you need? " mutters Sungyeol angrily 


"It's not about you sungyeol-ah , I was talking to everyone,  so that we could all be reminded " woohyun understandingly consoles Sungyeol 


"You tell everyone but really it's for me. Okay I'm sorry again; I was not thinking thoroughly, will this be enough for all of you? “he all but shouted. 


"Don't shout sungyeol,  we talk through this " Sunggyu said trying to pacify Sungyeol.  

They have arrived on their dorm and Woohyun speaks after seeing the exchange between the two Sungs.  “yeah,  rights it's your fault,  netizens keeps flagging us down because of your girlfriend and idol comment and they totally hate us now. That's what you want to hear right " 

Sungyeol angrily pulls woohyun forward but woohyun act faster and wrenched himself away from the tight grip and punched the younger on the face. Myungsoo immediatly holds Sungyeol away from Woohyun while Dongwoo and Sunggyu do the same for the elder. The tension is evident and the manager intervenes and told them that they needed cool off their steams and they will all talk again , preferably on the comfort of their unit before sasaengs caught on what was happening on the parking area.

Myungsoo kept his poker face and stays quiet. He noticed that sungjong hasn't said a word since earlier; he has his eyes close and just looking downwards, not having any form of contact with any members.  He decided to whisper and asks him while dongwoo is talking to both of the younger members.  " jongie-ah are you sleeping?" 
Sungjong glance a bit to his hyung but otherwise keeps his still position "no, hyung " he whispers 

"Then what are you doing? Are you tired already? I could convince them to let you rest ahead?  Myungsoo deliberately questions the younger. 

Dongwoo finished his one hell of a lecture and both woohyun and sungyeol are just looking guilty and ashamed

When sungjong finally open his eyes and answer his persistent hyung “I’m praying hyung that they can be okay, that Infinite will be able to face this challenge together " . 

Sungjong didn't know but Myungsoo knows that everyone hears the younger,  Sungyeol stands and approaches Woohyun.  He then bow and apologize and woohyun brought him to a hug. Dongwoo joins in and Sunggyu followed. Myungsoo was wrenched by Sungyeol and Dongwoo reached Hoya.  Sungjong is still on the floor looking at his hyungs dumbfounded when woohyun speaks "don't you want to hug your hyungs maknae -ah"

"Cmon Sungjongie, I know you want too," Sungyeol teasingly added.  

Sungjong happily laugh and joined the group hug. The managers are happy too and they decided to buy off chicken for their dinner. 

Woohyun was ruffling Sungjong's hair while Sungyeol is pinching his cheeks. The maknae is whining but it was clear that he doesn't mind the affection and is happily going along with everyone. Myungsoo remembers his camera and decided this moment needs to be capture, yes with the purple bruise on his bestfriend's face. Everyone is smiling and once again he can't express his happiness of having his Sungjong with him, of having him with the group.

 If Myungsoo has the power to turn back time, he will still went with this moment just to see his maknae shock turned glazed eyes happy face  and his hyungs proud and contented faces.  "Infinite fighting,  Fly High Infinite" shouted dongwoo followed by everyone's loud cheers.

 

                                                                           Kfon

Myungsoo liked no he loves sleeping a lot. He likes the comfort of his bed, the softness of his pillows and the company of one Lee Sungjong.  This is one of his favorite moments, they will buy off snacks from the store near their dorms, and then they just stay in their room.  They will either watch a movie, check their sns together, sometimes myungsoo will help the younger with his study.  They always did things together during these times  , never alone,  it is their time for each other and no matter how busy they maybe, they still allot time for this.

Myungsoo loves sleeping but he is willing to throw away any time to sleep if that means he can stare longer at his sungjong.  If he can feel his heartbeats close to him much longer,  if he can pet his hair more affectionately,  if he can touch him, cuddle him, hug him and kiss him much more longer. Because he can only do that in the confines of his room, can only show their perfect love to only a handful of  people,  can only whisper how amazing and genuine what they feel to each other.

You can't have everything and it's the price Myungsoo know he should pay for whatever they are receiving this moment. They both accepts the price and they are willing to protect what they have, willing to hide a little if it means for everyone to fly higher and willing to sacrifice for their love ones to be happy.

As of now, Myungsoo will just follow his love with his eyes, comforts him with his words and smiles and grit his teeth through everything. But someday, someday he promised that he’ll proudly tell everyone his incredible love and it will be glorious and beautiful just like Lee Sungjong 

 

 


 

A/N: So that's it,  yup i know its kind of messy and i understand. I don't really know the editor here so i just copy the paragraph divider on google, i don't know if that's alright. I just really wanted this to get off my chest XD

Some events here are like actually happended like the fansign {i think its during one of their Japanese fansign wherein Myungsoo says daisuki twice, and do you remeber the Jan 2013 airport pics wherein Sungjong is wearing that blue cloth and Myungsoo is wearing all black with the shots on escalator.I also remember about Woohyun and Sungyeol fighting , they mentioned it somewhere,but i just made that reason. 

I was listening on " Read all about it" while making the last paragraph so it became like that, seriously i have 3 major ships that i totally believe in {Yunjae, Larry and yes Myungjong}  and all have restraints and i just want them to be together and happy. 

Thank you so much for the patience on reading this ♥