Affiliation I

Night and Day

"17°C," the mechanical voice beeped.

"10ºC.... 5ºC.... 0°C... -5ºC"

"-5°C maintained"

 

"Yaaaahh... Who do you think she will be affiliated with?"

"I'd rather place my stakes on which round. That's more fun," the other worker assigned to monitor the progress of yet another, concluded. The right corner of his mouth was tugged by an invisible string, a smile threatened to take over his face. He didn't smile though, for he had to wait until they came to be relieved of what was now a 72-hour post.

"I'm going to the bathroom," the first worker stated, before silently making his way down the soundproof halls.

 

 

 

 

 

Your P.O.V


Am I in a psychiatric hospital? Is that why people keep screaming about using the restroom before stomping away?

"Aish... so... clamorous..." my voice trailed off. I no longer had the energy to even speak. The room felt as though it was dropping sub-zero. What kind of turbo air conditioning is that? I gave in, relishing the peace I knew awaited me as I sank once more to the depths of unconsciousness.

 

End of Your P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to wear white every day this week?"

"Why, Chanyeol? Perhaps, is it because you would like to match with me?"

He waited for the snowman to close the door and enter the room filled with chrome furniture, chill to the touch. As Frosty the snowman took his position beside him, he stated, "She smells like you." His tone became somber as he added, "Lucky bastard."

Luhan smirked. "It appears to be control of the transfer of heat energy, though it would be slightly more beneficial if it turned out to be command over movement at a molecular level."

"This might appease your father. You obtained a purebred."

"That doesn't mean she'll last," Luhan retorted. He thought himself to be realistic, not pessimistic. Mistaking him for the other would land you a:  *Don't get it twisted* xD

​"That's true," Chanyeol agreed before chuckling ominously. 

 

They averted their gazes from the new contestant of sorts. One hoping she would be a successful addition, the other inwardly praying for her rapid downfall. A decrease in the Nochelas' numbers would give the Diarias the upper hand in their childish rivalry.

They left the observation room behind, the place where they could monitor without being seen by the countless occupants it has held over the years, as they walked towards the exit. They would deliver the news so that the Nochelas team could resume their work on her, and the Diarias would now get to leave this prospect.

 

"She's one of them, not us, huh. Now dad's going to want his own purebred," Chanyeol thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heylow~~ :3 Can I say THANK YOU enough? You have no idea as to how much I appreciate the kind words of interest and your compliments. Especially to the subscribers. I already have 17 :'). Thanks to my silent readers as well~~ Sounds like an my acceptance speech for an award LOL but I simply had to express my gratitude. 

I'll be uploading another two chapters. Perhaps more. Muahaha

--Much love, SasukeSasuke

​June 27, 2014