001

Dream girl

"Baram ,are you going to iKon 's concert?" asked Hyeri, my bestfriend.

"What 's that ? "

" iKon , YG's new boy group , heard that B.A.P will be in iKon's new album !" she fangirls before continuing , " Yah bookworm ,you should know them." 

I shrug, " Not interested as usual ."

She pouts, " Arraseo ,i'll go by myself then. Bye Baram, see you next week ."

" Bye ."

I decided to walk home,passing by a tv shop and stopping my pace to watch a kpop boy group performance , before walking down the streets and saw their poster and songs bursting through the busy streets with some passers by stopping by to listen to the music . I fell as a few guys bump onto me without warning ,they pulled me with them along .I eye them from head to toe before raising my eye brow when we stop at an alley.

 

" Erm , hi ? My name's Bobby and nice to meet you ." The other two males seems to be wary of me as the Bobby guy introduces himself.

" Mmm , hi ." I shrugs before tucking my hands in my skinny jeans pocket ," See you around ." 

I walk off , kicking some random rocks along the quiet path which leads me to my house .

#

"Junhoe -ah, gwenchana ? " Jinhwan asks me ," I've been seeing you dazing out lately .Wait , you're out of it again ."

JInhwan pat my back , snapping me back to the reality ," This kid seriously is ill ,Bobby ."

"He's just lovesick. Frankly speaking , i'm quite fond of that girl ."

"Aren't you guys being too dreamy ? " Jinhwan asks. 

" But , Hanbin is like us too ." Bobby resists .

" Oh , that's makes the perfect grouping of three lovestruck idiots ." Jinhwan chuckles .

"Hey ! You'll be one of us if you see her !" I scoff .

I remembered the day i saw her flawless smile, and i heard about her friend scolding her being naive thinking how perfect this world is to her .Her cuteness is too much to handle but i didn't catch her name. She is my schoolmate, but i rarely goes school. Yuram ? Baram ? 

"Is she really that perfect?" Yunhyeong asks, nudging Bobby out of his daydream.

"Too perfect to describe using a few words." Bobby drools , sleep talking .

"Woah, Junhoe , Bobby ." Jinhwan coos .

"Aish,anyway i'm sleeping. Off the lights." I got annoyed . 

" Hyung," i look at him, "Goodnight! " I cover my blanket over my head.

{Next day}

We are heading to Mcountdown for our goodbye stage for our latest album, " Dream Girl " before the album with B.A.P .I look out the window and saw the girl , skateboarding skillfully through the crowds with her Beats headphone on . I quickly got off the passenger van , trying to call her back , but i realised the crowd is noticing me .

" Aish! " i whisper, before walking back to the broadcasting station just as the PDnim is looking for me .I walk to the stage , feeling restless , started my rehearsal . I turn and spot the girl standing at the backstage, with the mic on her hands , before being thrown up high , then a shiny flash came into sight and i saw a logo decorated in diamonds .

" Chanwoo- ah , do you know that girl ? " i point to the girl.

" Oh Baram ."

"She's in showbiz ?" Bobby half whispered half shouted .

"Mostly being MC , model , actress .But her songs are widely known ,though . She is famous for being the pride of Kwave, singing, rapping, dancing, composing are her talents and she has a very large fanbase. "

Hanbin appear out of no where ,"How old is she ?"

" I'm not sure ,but i could check for you ." Chanwoo beams as he happily skips to her .

Wait... He's going to her ?

He asks her ," Yah , what's your age this year ?"

" 19 , soon becoming 20." She smiles as she continues ,"Yah Jungs , when are you coming back ?"

"Most probably after this stage !" Chanwoo automatically glue himself onto her .

" Ha, exactly when i am busy. I 'll be filming my new drama ." She smiles again before turning her head towards our direction .

I look at her and made an eye contact before my face turns into deep shade of red.

" Ikon, you will be up in 10."

We nod, before Baram says," Good luck guys, for your final stage."

She smiles," And Jungs, hope you can take the trophy back for your final stage." She nudges him playfully.

We went up the stage and perform our " Dream Girl " for the final time.

We ended our performance before walking down , with our manager praising us , passing towels to us .

" Next up, " Fighters " ! Let's welcome Baram up to the stage for her goodbye stage !"

She walk up to the stage with her fans cheering loudly. Indeed, her fandom is so large, even larger than EXO sunbaenim's EXO-L.

After her stage, everyone is invited up again to see who is the champion for the week.

" The winner for this week is.... BARRRRRAM !"

" Thank you. " She simply thanks the fans but yet, it is a short and meaningful sentence.

Her encore performance starts again.

I'm gonna be a fighter , not some hopeless hero which is a fiction. Not superman, not spiderman, just B A R A M , Baram."

She finishes her encore stage and walk down to the backstage. We walk back to our waiting room to remove our makeup before heading out to our van.

" Bye Jungs." She waves at Chanwoo before skating off.

We went to a restaurant near YG building to celebrate for our successful album.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim ." We bow when we notice Baram eating in the restaurant.

" Oh annyeonghaseyo. "She flashes a smile.

" Wait , Jung ,what's your group again ?" she whispersto Chanwoo but we heard it clearly .Chanwoo and her started bickering with each other on why Baram had forgotten his group .They ended the bickering when the food comes.

" Bye guys, " she waves when we are parting.

" Yah, i'll go with you, in case you may even forget where you live. " Chanwoo says.

" I'll go with you."

" Dae Yunhyeong hyung."

" Aights, let's go ~" she steps onto her skateboard, skating off slowly.

#

" Hyung, i'll go to the convience store around the corner so you walk her home first, i'll go there once i find what i want."

" Be careful maknae. " i say.

So Baram and i walk home quietly and awkwardly.

" Mmmm..." We look at each other," You first ."

" Umm, Yoyo oppa ?"

" Yes, Ram ?" i recall that only i call her Ram.

" Ahahaha, fancy to see you again." She laughs.

" Ermm...Ram-ah, how have you been ?"

" Nothing much, just that i debuted before you and yeah. "

" You've changed a lot, you are no longer that hyper ." I say.

" I didn't change, i just , just grow up to be more matured but you are the one who changed ." She laughs awkwardly.

" How did you meet Chanwoo by the way ?"

" I met him in school . He's the only one who stays with me, always ." She stops in her tracks, " We've reached. "

My jaw drops when i see a huge mansion in front of me.

" Your house ?"

"  Yes , i moved out of my parent's house after i got my first movie successful ." She opens the door.

" HYYYYYUNGGGG !" Chanwoo greets as he barge into the living room.

" What now Jungs ? Stayover ? " She laughs.

" Yeap ! Manager hyung says it is too late now so we can crash at Barm's house."

" Whatever, it's not the first time anyways ." She shrugs .

" Can we just sleep in the living room ?"

" Sure, we just need to grab the pillows and blankets from the guest rooms." She looks at Chanwoo ," Go !"

Chanwoo returns with the pillows and blankets.

He fell asleep right after he lands on the floor.

" Ram-ah, can we get back together ?"

" Like you said, we are over . It's for the best ." She says, putting the blanket over her head, she moves closer to Chanwoo.

" Can't you give me one more chance ?"

" I gave you chances over and over again, but you didn't want it . You chose your career over me. " She chuckles when Chanwoo hugs her doll.

" You like him ?"

" No, he's my guardian angel , my brother , who will never leave me behind when i need him. I'm thankful that i met him ." She sits up when the door opens.

" Wooyoung oppa." She smiles at the older male.

" You're too late ," She whispers ," Only if you attends school more often, we could have met each other earlier and made up. "