For the love of Peace and Quiet

Two is Better than One

"Hey babe, wake up."  A sweet, raspy voice said, whispering at Mark's right ear. He smiled and opened his eyes. "Good morning babe"

"Good morning Jackson" He leaned in and gave Jackson a kiss.

Mark suddenly felt an added warmth around his waists and a warm body against his back.

"What about me?" Mark smiled and shifted to face the person.

"Good morning Jinyoung" Mark said, giving him a kiss.

"Why do you always kiss Jackson first?" Jinyoung asked, pouting afterwards.

"Because he loves me more." Jackson said, sliding his tongue out.

"He does not!" Jinyoung answered back.

And so it begins. Mark chuckled as the two went on and on on who loves who more.

He slid of the bed sheets and made his way to the bathroom without being noticed by the two. He wasn't sure how he got himself into this, it just happened. Well not really, because he was the one who suggested this kind of relationship in the first place.

For a year, both Jackson and Jinyoung courted him. Everday, the two would walk with him to school, eat lunch with him, even him to the bathroom, which something Mark found awkward at first.

At first, Mark found it very annoying, with the two constantly following him, bickering at each other in the process.

But Mark got used to it, having the both of them around. Whenever one of them wasn't around, Mark would miss the other. So he decided to have this relationship with these two guys. Don't judge him, he doesn't want to hurt anyone, and having two boyfriends was a plus.

After washing his face, he went out of the bathroom, only to find the two still at it.

Unlike what the two think, Mark loves them equally in all honesty. They even out each other.

Jackson was the out going one. He's very athletic, something Mark wants. He sort of has this kink for athletic guys. He's also very funny and he never failed to make Mark smile.

Jinyoung wasn't really the exact opposite. He liked dancing and he's also very sporty. Contrary to Jackson, Jinyoung is the quiet, mysterious type, which Mark also likes. Jinyoung's very cheesy but Mark doesn't really mind.

If you would combine these two, Mark will have the perfect boyfriend, well at least for him.

"Where are you going?" Jackson asked, noticing that Mark was on his way to the door.

"Breakfast" Mark simply said, giving the two a warm smile. The two exchanged glances before walking past Mark.

This was something Mark loved about them, their teamwork. Even if the two would always argue, they still made sure that Mark was taken cared of. Just like now, Jackson will cook and prepare the rice, while Jinyoung will set the table and make some apple juice.

How Mark wished that it was always like this. That was something he lost when he decided to date these two idiots - Peace and Quiet.

He just wants these two to get along. If not, at least lessen the shoutind and arguing. The landline suddenly rang. Mark stood up and told the two that he'll get it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Henry, Yien's classmate. May I please talk to him?" Henry, polite as always.

"Hey Henry, what's up?"

"Oh hey Yien, just wanted to remind you about our presentation for Mr. Kim's class." Mark nodded as he took the pink sticky note stuck on the wall.

"I remember, 1 pm right?" Henry hummed. He was going to suggest that they do it here, but he suddenly realized that he has two kids here so- "How about we do it at the coffee shop near our school?"

"Sure Yien, I'll see you then." Mark hummed and went back to the kitchen.

"Who was at the phone?" Jinyoung asked, giving Mark a bowl of rice.

But before he could even say who it was, the two were already battling on who should give Mark some bacon.

Mark groaned. This has got to stop. He was about to slam the table when he suddenly had a better idea. Mark took the plate from the two and sat back down.

"Mochi called me" He said indifferently.

"Who?" The two asked.

"Mochi, you know... Henry"

"Henry? Lau?" Jackson asked while Mark nodded.

"You mean that Henry on that sticky note?" Jinyoung was always the one who paid attention to details. Mark nodded again as he took a spoonful of rice followed by a bacon strip.

"What did he want?" Jackson asked, pouring some apple juice on Mark's empty glass. "And since when did you call him Mochi?"

"I always call him that" But of course, it wasn't enough for Jackson to be the only one jealous, so- "He's actually pretty cute"

Jinyoung and Jackson squinted their eyes at their boyfriend, while the latter tried to supress a smile. These two are better off in a team than being so noisy, so Mark had to do this.

"Where are you going?" Jinyoung asked.

"Shower, I'm meeting Henry at 1 for our date." Mark said before walking out of the kitchen. He emphasized on date of course, and he was happy when the boys stayed quiet.

---    

"I'm off!" Mark shouted merrily, peeking his head at the living room before leaving. They heard the front door open and soon it closed. Jackson checked if Mark really left and when he was sure he did, he stood in front of Jinyoung.

"Well?"

"Well what?" Jinyoung aaked, eyes fixed on his book.

"Aren't we going to follow him?" Jackson asked.

"Why? It's just a friendly date Jacks." Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Have you even seen Henry Lau?"

"He's the Chinese student right?"

"The Chinese guy that everyone loves- Milky white skin, perfect teeth, athletic, handsome face, smart-" Jinyoung suddenly stood up.

"Fine" He said. They were about to leave when the phone rang. Jinyoung picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Henry. Is Yien still there?" Jinyoung covered the phone, mouthing Henry's name to Jackson.

"He's changing, why?"

"Oh, can you please tell him that I'm already here at the cafe?"

"The one near our school?" Henry hummed. "Okay, I'll tell him."

The phone call ended. Jackson and Jinyoung eyed each other.

"I know where we're going."

--- 

"You are one bad boy Yien." Henry said, shaking his head as he chuckled. Mark forgot to tell the two where he was going, so he texted Henry to give the two an idea.

"It's for the best" He said. "They will never stop unless I do something." Judging by their impatience, they should be here any minute.

Henry chuckled and noticed two guys outside, sitting suspiciously with their sunglasses on, obviously glaring at them.

"I think they're here." He said, chuckling again before taking a sip. Mark didn't bother to look, because he was sure it was them. "Are you sure about thia Yien? The guy in the snapback is scaring me."

"Just follow my lead Henry."

---

For the past two hours, Jackson ans Jinyoung glared and watched Mark flirt with Henry. Mark even sat next to him, that signature smile never leaving his lips.

"This has gone too far." Jackson stood up, only to be stopped by Jinyoung.

"Jacks no, Mark will kill us." But Jackson was already by the door, so he had no choice but to follow him.

Jackson took the vacant seat in front of them, while Jinyoung took the one next to it.

"Oh Jackson, Jinyoung." Mark said casually. "What are you two doing here? Oh right, this is-"

"Henry, we know." Jackson said. "We came here to pick you up" Jinyoung suddenly noticed Henry's fingers playing with Mark's.

"But I just got here and me and Mochi were having so much fun." Mark said, giggling.

"Yien here is the cutest person I've seen." Henry said, petting Mark's hair.

Jackson was this close to killing the guy, and Jinyoung had no intention of stopping him if ever it does happen.

"I think I should go Yien." Henry said, thinking he might not get out in one piece. He quickly gathered his things and placed it inside his backpack. "I think your friends don't want me here."

"But Henry-" But Henry stood up.

"It's fine Yien. We can finish the presentation later, I'll message you the remaining details. Donghae's here anyways. Bye Yien" Henry said, leaving the three.

The two could feel Mark's stare piercing through them like a mirror.

"Look what you two did, you scared my partner! My study date is ruined." Jinyoung and Jackson gupled.

"Study date?" Jinyoung asked.

"Wait, don't tell me you thought it was a date-date? Oh my god, you did..." Mark rolled his eyes and quickly fixed his things. "Just take me home."

---

The ride home was painfully quiet. Jackson was driving while Jinyoung was seated at the back, both of them glancing at a spaced out Mark. When they arrived, Mark went to their shared room, making the two feel guiltier than they already were.

"This is all my fault." Jackson said, massaging his temples.

"No, this is also mine." Jinyoung said. "We should apologize." Jackson nodded, following Jinyoung to the room.

Mark was seated at th edge of the queen-sized bed, eyes fixed on his palms.

"Mark" Jinyoung started. "We're sorry for being jealous jerks."

"Yeah, we're really sorry. This is all my fault, I was the one who asked Jinyoung to follow you." Jackson said.

"But I agreed to it and lied earlier about you still being here." Jinyoung added. For a while, Mark just stared at the two, but soon he smiled.

"It's fine" He said. "Isn't this better? You two working together to find out things?"

"Yeah, I know- Wait, don't tell me you did this on purpose?" Jackson asked, making Jinyoung think himself.

"Wait, did you?" 

"Well..." Mark bit hia bottom lip. "You two were getting on my nerves with the arguing and all, plus you guys are always noisy so..."

"So you made us believe that you were going on a date with Henry"

"And just wanted us to stop fighting?" Jackson added.

Mark closed his eyes and prepared himself for the worst, expecting shouts and such, but none actually came. Instead, Jackson and Jinyoung rest their heads on either of Mark's shoulders.

"We're sorry babe." Jackson said.

"We'll behave from now on and try our best not to argue anymore." Jinyoung added.

"I love you guys so much, sorry for the trouble."

"We love you too." They both said.

"Although..." Jinyoung started, sloly wrapping his arms around Mark's waist.

"We have to punish you for this you know." Jackson said, pushing Mark on the bed, having the same hungry and lustful filled eyes as Jinyoung.

"I couldn't agree more Jackson." Jinyoung said, tackling Mark.

At least they finally agreed on something.