Chapter 2: You've been warned.

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a blink of an eye, a week passed by.

 

Dara was getting comfortable with the help of her friends and sh's undoubtly climbing the ladder of fame too.

 

"Hey, Dara," Some random students waved at her.

 

"Hi," Once again, being a good girl she is, she never how hatred to anybody.

 

Maybe that's the reason why she's popular too.

 

Today, she decided to spend time in the library. About a few days ago, she met a cute junior who was a librarian there named Minzy.

 

She have a short red hair and was wearing a huge round glasses, mostly covering her cute eyes smile. She's around Kai and Sehun's age.

 

"Dara unnie, what type of books do you like?" She asked cutely.

 

"Hmmm... I prefer fairytales and mysterious books," She smiled.

 

"Me too. Do you want me a suggest a book? I've been reading it since last week,"

 

"Sure, why not Let's go," 

 

Minzy and Dara went to the second last racks and searched for the book.

 

"Hmm... Let's see... Where did I put that book?" Minzy mumbled as she tapped her finger on her chin.

 

Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, are you a librarian?"

 

She turned to him. "Huh? Yeah. May I help you?"

 

"I went to the counter just now and no one's there. Can I borrow this book?" He asked.

 

"Oh sure. Please wait for a while," She said.

 

She turned to Dara. "I'm sorry, unnie. I need to go now,"

 

"It's okay. What is the title of the book?"

 

"The School Of Good And Evil. I'm really sorry, unnie," She clasped her hands.

 

Dara mouthed 'It's okay' and Minzy went out of sight.

 

Okay, this will be take a long time. Let's start from the top first. She thought and started to search for the book.

 

After 10 minutes searching, she almost give up. She leaned against the rack and sat down.

 

Where on earth is that book? She sighed.

 

After a while, she  stood up and put her hand on one of the book as support. 

 

Okay, let start again. When she released the book, she realized that it was the book she's searching for.

 

'Oh? Gotcha!'  She grinned and pulled that book but somehow, the book won't come out.

 

Yah!! Come out!! She pulled the book with all her strength but then she suddenly lost her grip and ended up fell down.

 

"Ouch!" She hissed.

 

Suddenly, a red-haired guy appeared at the end of the racks. 

 

He saw Dara and helped her to stand immediately. “Oh . Sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry,”

 

“No, it's okay. Anyway, it’s not your fault,” Dara said as she tried to get up.

 

Then, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter