Epilogue

Forever

"Wakey Wakey, Yoong." Yoona heard a sweet voice in the back of her head, she hugged her pillow closer, which was a bit fluffier this morning than she remembered it being, and shook her head.

"Just five minutes more, mom." She mumbled tiredly.

"If I truly was your mom this would be very very strange." Said the voice once again, but this time, bringing Yoona slowly out of her sleep with it.

Yoona lifted her head from her so called pillow and slowly opened her eyes, only to find Seohyun lying below her with an amused grin on her face. This seemed to be able to wake up the older girl.

She looked around and noticed that she wasn't in her room and her so called pillow was Seohyun It took her a few seconds to understand what was going on, the images of what they had done yesterday seemed to run in her mind over and over again.

"Good morning, Yoong." Said Seohyun, her amused smile still present. "Had a good sleep?"

"Heck yeah." Whispered Yoona as she looked at the girl below her, watching intently her girlfriend's hot body without shame. 

"Yah!" Exclaimed Seohyun as she smacked Yoona on the arm playfully. "My eyes are up here." And although there was a playful tone in her voice, it was clear to the older girl that Seohyun was blushing.

"I know your eyes are up there, I see your eyes all the time baby, you have very beautiful eyes, I love your eyes." Started Yoona with a seductive tone of voice, pecking Seohyun's lips before she leaned down and started placing soft kisses on the younger one's neck. "But it's not my fault that you have a body that looks good enough to eat." As if to prove her point she bit Seohyun's neck, earning a soft moan coming from the girl below her. "And I, am a shikshin."

"Yoona!" Said the younger girl, "Stop it, we have to go to school."

But Yoona knew better than to listen to Seohyun, because even if the younger one kept telling her to stop, the way Seohyun kept her head in place and closed her eyes in pleasure, told her she wanted Yoona to continue as much as Yoona wanted to continue.

"Yoong..." Whispered Seohyun as Yoona's hand started to travel lower, both of them filled with anticipation.

"Joohyun!" They heard a voice from the first floor of the house, causing the both of them to abruptly separate from each other. "Joohyun we just got back home!" 

The younger one widened her eyes and stared worriedly at her girlfriend, both of them scared of what might happen. 

Seohyun stood up from the bed and Yoona did the same, the taller of the two picked up their clothes from the floor and led Yoona to the bathroom in her room. She the water and closed the door, she then got into the shower and pulled Yoona in with her.

"Joohyun?" Was heard a voice a few moments later. 

"Yes, mom?" Replied Seohyun nervously, which made Yoona want to laugh but she knew better than to make fun of her girlfriend.

"Nothing sweetie, just wanted to let you know that we just got back." Said her mother simply. "But your father and I are going back to sleep, since it was a long flight." 

"Okay mom." Said the younger girl quickly. 

"Have a nice day, Joohyun."

"You too, mom."

After a whole minute of silence, Yoona decided to break it. 

"That was close, huh?" 

"Yes it was, now, let's take a shower so we can go to school, please." Seohyun hurriedly said as she started to shampoo her hair. 

"Are you sure all you want to do is showering?" Said Yoona as she wrapped her arms around Seohyun's frame and pulled her close. 

"Yes, I am, my parents are here Yoona, there's no way anything besides showering is happening, okay?" She answered sternly as she looked at Yoona disaprovingly.

"Geez, ok, I'll hurry up."

 

 

"Getting out of your house felt like a scene from Mission Impossible or something." Said Yoona with an amused tone of voice as they were walking to school.

"It's not funny, Yoona." Replied Seohyun. "We would've been in huge trouble if my parents found us, maybe it wouldn't have been a big problem if we... you know, were...wearing something." A big blush appeared on her cheeks and she said that, causing Yoona to smile brightly. "But we can't be sure, so let's not think about it."

Yoona just nodded, knowing just how uncomfortable Seohyun seemed to be at the moment.

As they kept walking, Yoona had focused her gaze on Seohyun's hands, who seemed a bit empty without holding her own. She wondered for a second if the taller would mind and she figured that yes, she'll mind. 

That didn't stop her from trying, though.

"Seohyun." She called out.

"Yes, Yoong?" 

"Can I hold your hand?"

"Eh?" 

"It's okay if you don't want to hold hands... I know you don't want other people to get suspiscious about us." Said Yoona as she awkwardly moved her hands so they were holding onto the straps of her backpack and looked away from Seohyun's hands. 

Yoona felt a tug on her am and she turned to Seohyun's direction, only to find her with a cute gaze looking at her.

"We can hold hands, friends hold hands all the right? I'm sure noone will think weirdly." She said with a small smile, to which Yoona responded with an alligator smile.

They continued walking towards school, silently, enjoying each other's presence while their hands grasped one another's and fingers intertwined, not planning to let go of each other soon.

"Yoong," Started Seohyun, Yoona just looked at her and nodded letting Seohyun know that she was paying attention. "About yesterday..."

A smirk grew on Yoona's and she took a look at their surroundings, noticing there was an empty alley just a few steps away from them, she pulled at Seohyun's hand and brought her there, almost immediately pushing her against the wall and pressing herself into her.

"Yoona!" Exclaimed Seohyun. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh, it's just that you said 'about yesterday' and I remembered my favorite part of that day..." Whispered Yoona as she leaned closer to Seohyun and pecked her lips quickly, shooting her girlfriend a playful look and placing her hands on her hips.

"Yah! Yoona, it had nothing to do with that." The blush reappeared on Seohyun's face and she smacked Yoona's shoulder. "Is that everything that will be on your mind now?" 

"At least until we repeat it... yeah, I think so." Said Yoona jokingly while chuckling, provoking a small smile to creep its way on Seohyun's face, although she looked like she was fighting it.

"Well, as I was saying, it's about what you said, about looking for two jobs." Yoona nodded, eagering Seohyun to continue. "What about finding a job that's near where I work so we can spend more time together?"

Yoona smiled brightly and looked around once more, noticing there was noone near them she leaned in and kissed her passionately. After kissing for a few seconds that felt like forever, she broke the kiss and rested her forehead against Seohyn's, closing her eyes while breathing in the characteristic smell of white carnation pure love from Seohyun.

"I would love to, Hyun." Said Yoona as she hugged Seohyun closer and realized, there's no one else she'd like to spend her life with, and nothing she wanted more than to be with her forever.


Here's the epilogue I promised xD It took me longer than I thought, but enjoy! :D