Chapter 1

With a lot of love

          

Hyomin's POV.

It was a hot day in summer when my husband Kim Jongin and I invited the EXO members to a pool party in my house. I told Park Chanyeol to bring his wife, who is my best friend, along with their 10 year old boy Jeremy. My little girl Eileen is 9 years old and they are really good friends, she really wanted him to come over.

I was in the kitchen cleaning some dishes that were left in the sink when suddenly, I felt a pair of hands in my waist.

"Oh my God!" I said startled and looked at my side to see a smirking Kim Jongin. "Yah! I've told you countless of times to stop scaring me like that. Go away!" I said a bit annoyed.

"Is just that you look really cute when you're annoyed... or mad." he said with a smile, the one that reaches his eyes and makes my heart flutter. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and said "Babo!"

He smiled again and said "You know what baby? I actually don't like that swimsuit you're wearing!" he said while resting his chin in my shoulder.

"Jongin, don't start please. I don't see what's wrong with this swimsuit and I'm not going to change now. Now, if you let me, go away so I can finish washing this." I said while pushing him a bit with my elbow.

"But baby, you're showing too much!" he said while pouting.

"I'm not showing too m--" I looked at my light blue two pieces swimsuit. "Well, maybe a little but still. Besides, you like it and--"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do like it, I mean, I love it, but the members are going to be here soon and I don't want them to see too much.. So, you should change it to the one that is--"

"Mom, uncle Yeol is here already!" I heard Eileen yelling at me from the living room.

I finished the dishes and dried my hands. "Coming!" I yelled back at her. I turned around "Baby, they are here already, I'm sorry I couldn't change." I said a bit playfully and chuckled. He groaned and I pecked his lips.

Ignoring him, I went to the front door to greet them while Jongin was still nagging me about it.

Liz' POV.

When Hyomin opened the door, I walked in with my son and my husband. As fast as he saw Eileen he dashed over to play with her. I said hi to Jongin and then pulled Hyomin aside.

"Hey eonni, I need to tell you something."

"Oh, well let's go to the kitchen." Hyomin said and started to walk to the kitchen.

"Ne..." before I could walk after her I felt my husband Chanyeol take my hand.

"Where are you going princess?" he asked and smiled at me.

"Oh, I'm going to talk to Hyomin about Jeremy." I said and blushed a little.

"Ahhh, I get it now. Well I hope she can help you with that. I'll be with Jongin watching the kids, arasseo?" he kissed my hand and smiled.

"Ne." I smiled back and walked to the kitchen.

"You guys are such a cute couple." Hyomin smiled at me and I nodded.

"Thank you. Well eonni, what I wanted to ask you is how would you tell Eileen how you made her?" I asked and blushed.

I waited for Hyomin to react and for a long time she stayed silent. I was starting to get impatient when she started laughing hysterically. That's not the reaction I was waiting for but it's better than nothing.

"Do you know that Eileen asked me that some days ago?" she said calming her laughter.

"What? No way! And what did you say to her?" I asked interested.

"I told her that we made her with a lot of love." she laughed and so did I.

"Wah, next time he asks I'll definitely say that!" I shook my head and kept laughing.

Hyomins' POV.

"Yeah, you should do that." I said laughing.

"Baby, the members are here!" I heard Jongin yelling at me from the living room.

"Let's go!" I said to Liz and she followed me.

All the members were already in their swimsuits too and they had some bags in their hands. When they saw us, they came to us running like little kids. They started hugging us and telling us how much they missed us. But I could feel Jongin's eyes piercing through my back. I knew he was jealous because of my swimsuit but I just ignored him.

I went to Kyungsoo, hugged him and we talked a bit about how we were doing. We were really close since Jongin and I started dating. After a couple of minutes I excused myself because I started to get uncomfortable because of Jongin's gaze.

I went to him and whispered an "I love you!" in his ears and all his jealousness went away. He always softened when I do that. He smiled, hugged me and pecked my lips.

Suddenly I heard Baekhyun say "Well.. well. Excuse me love birds, but we are kind of hungry over here and we brought some food for you two to cook." he said while pointing at me and Liz and showed us the bags with food with a smirk in his face.

We looked at each other and sent him a death glare at the same time. He said "Kkaepsong~" with a scared expression and all of us started to laugh.

We left to the kitchen and started to cook while the guys kept talking and laughing with each other.

Jongin's POV.

Jeremy and Eileen were playing with each other and after a couple of minutes Jeremy said "Dad, how did you and mom made me?" while looking at Chanyeol.

All of us became quiet and everyone looked at the two of them. "W-what do you mean Jeremy?" he said stuttering. *Oh men, not again*, he thought.

"I said, what did you and mom did to make me? As a baby." he shifted his gaze away and continued playing and said "I asked mom the other day but she didn't answer."

Suddenly I heard Eileen say "You know what Jeremy? I asked mom about that too." she said laughing.

My eyes widened "Y-you did what?" I asked her startled.

She looked at me and innocently repeated what she said again "I asked mom what did you and her did to make me." and continued playing.

"What did she said?" Jeremy asked. The same question that I was going to do.

"She said with a lot of love." Eileen said and Jeremy nodded.

I was really surprised, I looked at everyone and all of us were with the same expression. But Kyungsoo's eyes were no joke, they were almost falling out.

"Jeremy come here! I want to show you a game that my daddy bought me." Eileen said excited and they left.

"What did just happened?!" I sighed and everyone started to laugh.

"Well.. I do want to know what you did to make her!" Sehun said while smirking.

"Yah!" I said startled and everyone laughed. Especially Chanyeol, he was laughing non-stop.

"Don't laugh too much Yeol, you're next." Chen said and everyone laughed again. Chanyeol stopped laughing and blushed a bit.

"Well.. what did you two did?" Tao asked me with a serious expression.

"Are you guys seriously expecting me to tell you how I did it with her?" I asked flustered.

"Yeah, so.. you can start now." Lay said while smirking.

I sighed. I knew there wasn't a way out of this. "Well.. we.. did it in our honeymoon but it happened when..."

Flashback ~

I was waiting for Hyomin to finish bathing, lying in our bed while watching a movie. Suddenly she came out and she was wearing a white long sleeve shirt that was mine and a pair of short shorts. I don't know why, but seeing her in my shirt, turned me on.

She turned around to grab her hair brush and I saw that the first three buttons of her shirt were ed. I could see her laced bra and I was getting.. excited. My view from my bed was perfect. I got a bit more comfortable and kept looking at her. Damn, she was fine.

She turned around again to face the mirror and she started to brush her hair. Every time she raised her hands, I could see her shorts and her legs looked amazing. The shorts were so short that it seemed like she wasn't wearing any pants, just the shirt.

I was getting more and more impatient and I made my way over her. I took her by the waist and whispered in her ear "Baby, you look really y with those clothes on."

She shivered a bit and said "Stop it. Go away!" trying to sound annoyed, but she bit her lips and I knew she wanted this as much as me. Every time she liked something or someone -me-, she would bite her lips.

I smirked and started to kiss her neck. She tried to fight back a moan but failed. That was her weak spot.

I turned her around and started to kiss her passionately. She kissed me back and grabbed my hair. I pressed my body to hers so she could feel what I actually wanted and she gasped when she felt it. I took the opportunity to use my tongue in and she gladly accepted.

I felt like I couldn't wait anymore. It was bothering me too much down there. I put her legs around my waist and kissed her roughly, I threw her at the bed and hovered over her.

I kissed every part of her body and started to take off the buttons that were left buttoned in her shirt. I proceed to her pants when she said "Stop. This is not fair!"

"What? What's not fair?" I asked her a bit impatient.

"You're taking all my clothes off when you're still in yours. It's not fair that I have to be first. Let me take care of that." she said and smirked.

I bit my lips and looked at her while she was getting my shirt off, really slowly. She traced the outline of my abs with her soft hands and then kissed and my neck. Unexpectedly, I moaned.

She was teasing me too much. I took her pants off and my lips when I saw her matching laced bra and . I her neck and made sure to have left a hickie when I heard her moan a "Ahh, J-Jongin!"

Jongin. Jongin. Jongin. It ringed over and over in my ears. When she moaned my name like that... things like this happen. The next thing I know is that we were both kissing and feeling each other's bodies. She moaned my name over and over again and I moaned too, a lot. I said "Baby, let's make love. I can't wait to love you anymore." while kissing her. "I will make you go crazy." I said while touching her body and s.

"Y-yes Jongin. Love me, now. Ahh." she moaned again and...

Flashback. Pause ~

"...and I'm not going to say more." I said blushing.

"Why? The best part was coming now!" Kyungsoo said with his eyes very wide and everyone laughed after seeing my flustered face.

"No. Next we made Eileen. With a lot of love. End." I said blushing more.

"Well.. good job men!" Baekhyun said.

Suddenly, Kris said "You like it kind of roug--" but he stopped talking.

Xiumin looked at him and got what he meant and said "Nothing, nothing." after seeing my annoyed face and everyone laughed.

I felt relieved when everyone's attention shifted to Chanyeol. I sighed and tried to hide my red cheeks.

"Yeol, now is your turn. Tell us how you made Jeremy?" Chen said and everyone nodded.

 

 


Author's note: Hey guys! I really hope that you liked the first chapter of this story <3 Remember to leave comments and share it. Thank you for all your support and don't forget to read the next chapter. Thank youuu <3 from the bottom of my heart. Love you all!