Fathers? Perhaps?

WHAT IF??

Its very normal to see our dear friends fighting over VERY important things. Just like how they fought over a disney show last friday at park's place. This friday is kinda different, they had decided to act more mature for the sake of their children. Yup! They're fathers now, and to take this into consideration, they should act as ones. 

Ok..

TRY to act like ones..

On one side of the room, the crying sound of tao's little princess can be heard. The poor panda got dumped by kris who was simply reading the newspaper, ignoring the crying sound of his daughter. You can tell by his action that he is trying to let tao know that 'he is not the only god damn parent of the little kid' as he like to describe it himself. So tao now has to deal with the kid himself. 

Here beside the crying kid sat tao with a large stuffed panda in his hand.

"Awwwwe my princess look at this huge big panda!" Tried tao. But no, the little girl is still crying.

"Ah, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp the panda's attacking meeeeeeeeeee" burying himself under the large panda, he tried again. But no one seemed to care.. Including the girl who is still crying like there is no tomorrow. 

"Please stop crying.. Here, i got you a cookie! Look at the delicious chocolate cookie" still completely ignored by the girl. 

"Gowoon~ah C'mon dont you want a cookie" on the average of exploding. Tao waved the cookie in front of the girl. 

"Please dont cry?" Again ignored.

"P-please stop.." No one cared

"P-pleas- *sniffs* sto- *sniffs* crying" poor him, couldn't just handle it himself and start crying, adding another crying sound to the melody of agony. 


On the other side of the room, stands suho carrying another beautiful princess. Holding her father's thumb tightly as if her life depend on it, the girl peacefully slept in her fathers warm embrace. Yixing on the other hand was just staring at the kid with a smile paste on his lips. 

"She's really pretty" stated yixing.

"Just like her parents" with a blush suho replayed. 

"Look at the pretty princess, who's the pretty princess? Its you! Who's the prettiest girl on the earth? Its you!!" With an exited tune yixing smiled widely. He jumped, and shouted but then stopped realizing something very important! 

"Say suho.." He smiled awkwardly. "Who's her parents?" 

...............

....................

...........................

...................................

Cursing his luck, suho handed yixing the girl and went to find something to end his life with. Because obviously yixing doesn't even remember his own daughter! 

 


Moving to the kitchen, Do kyungsoo was trying to teach his 6 years old son how to bake a cookie. Poor kyung had finally agreed under the pressure of his jumping machine son, he finally agreed. Breaking in total of five glasses, seven plates and almost burn the house twice.... He's finally on the average of explosion. 

"KIM JONGSOO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!" Tensing the little kid, the latter had dropped the egg a.k.a final straw on the floor. Fear had turn the poor kid into blue. Shaking his hand and taking a step backward. 

"I-Im sorry" another step backward, he decided to make a run cause lets say the looks on kyungsoo's face shows the upcoming storm. 

"KIM JONGSOO!!!!!!!" 

"Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry." The kid ran to his father, kai, who was watching the T.V.

"Woooaaaaaah slow down kid!" He caught jongsoo preventing him from skipping into another country due to his speed."whats going on?" He confusedly questioned. 

"I was making the cookies with appa but he told me not to touch the eggs but I really wanted to try to break it myself so I did but it slid on the floor but I didnt mean to but appa shouted and now he's GOING TO KILL ME" 

"IM SO GONNA KILL YOU JONG GET YOUR OVER HERE!!" The kid froze. He hid behind kai and prayed for his own life

"Kyung he said he didn-"

"YOU SHUT UP!!" The poor jongin had his face completely drained . 

"K-k-kyungsoo its just an accident and the kid d-didn't m-mean it" he gulped.

"Accident?" With a dangerously low tune, he took a step forward. " I thought i made myself clear that he's young enough to stay away from the kitchen but Noooooooo the most perfect husband ever and the little divil told me otherwise" 

"Absolutely your the divil here kyung" 

"Did you just call me divil?" 

"No?" Kai tensed.

" good then I want my kitchen brand new within an hour kim jongin." 

"SIR YES SIR" the poor husband has skipped to the kitchen without further words. The kyung monster then turned to jongsoo. 

"You. Bathroom. Now." And he did obey without wasting any time.


"Hey kyung here you are" choosing the very very wrong timing. Luhan had stepped into the danger. "Sehun here refused to buy me that pretty 'frozen' carpet for the babies room." He folded his arms.

"Luhan its a disney character. A princess, for girlsssss" sehun argued again. 

"Yeah so?"

"Are you aware that we're having a boy?"

"Actually the doctor said we're having twins" luhan corrected.

"Boys luhan both are boys!" 

"Yeah so?"

"Your asking for a girls carpet for the room?" 

"Yeah so?" 

"................?"

"..........................?"

"Luhan. Sehun. Both of you. Get off my face. NOW!" Kyungsoo stumped into the room leaving a confused couple. 

"Whats with him?" Sehun asked

"we're still gonna buy it sehun!" Luhan pointed. Sehun face palmed himself.


A not-very-manly pitchy scream fill the house. Our dear baekhyun seems to have a bad day. he stormed out of the room looking for his husband. 

"PARK FREAKIN CHAN SPAGHETTI YEOL!!" Poor chanyeol almost had an heart attack the moment. 

"W-whats wrong baek!" Chanyeol isnt called spaghetti unless its a huge serious problem. Could it be that baek had noticed that chanyeol ate all the strawberry shortcakes? That wouldn't be good at all.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY BABY YEOL I CANT FIND MY BABY!"

"What do you mean where is the baby isn't she sleeping in your room?"

"OH MY GOSH MY BABY MY POOR BABY" he cried out. 

"hey whats going on here" xiumin walked to the freaked up pair. "I was having my coffee guys is it that serious to ruin my coffee time?" 

"whats wrong guys minmin was having his coffee and then you were shouting and bla bla bla you know how important is my mins coffee!!" Chen had stepped into the living room resting his palms on his hips.

"I just said thad chen" xiumin covered his face trying to calm himself down. 

"sorry woomin hyung for ruining your coffee time its not serious at all you know losing A WHOLE BABY if it even possible!!!" 

"OH MY BABY!!" 

"Really baek this isnt a joke is it??" Chen raised an eyebrow receiving in contract a bloody glares from the latter boy. 

"Isnt she sleeping in your room?" Xiumin pointed.

"Thats what I thought too" chanyeol had his balm on his forehead. He cursed his luck and sighed. "Baek" with a dangerously low tone he called. The latter tensed. 

O-oh.

Its about to get down. 

"Y-yes?" 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. I LET BAEKHEE WITH YOU FOR ONE MINUTE AND THEN  THE SECOND I KNEW SHE DISAPPEARED. WTH BAEK WTH??" 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YEOL THIS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT YOU. I CAME HERE TO ASK YOU IF YOU SAW IT IF YOU DIDNT THEN THE HELL I WANT TO ASK YOU AGAIN SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR PEACEFUL DAY!!" Baekhyun threw up his hands.

"WOOOOAAAAAH chill you guys its not possible for a kid to be lost in a closed house. Calm down" xiumin tried but completely got ignored.

"Ask me? JUST ASK ME? YOU LOST OUR CHILD AND YOU SIMPLY CAME HERE ASKING IF I SAW HER? she can barely walk baek did you lose your mind?"

"Oh my gosh what had I got myself into.." Baekhyun face palmed himself.

"Heyyyyyy baekkieeee" luhan entered the awkward atmosphere.

"Did I miss something?" He cleared his throat. only receiving death glares from chanyeol. "R-right ahmm I just wanted to give baekhyun his eyeliner.. Which happened to be with me by mistake. And ah... Here you go." 

"OH MY BABY" Baekhyun dramatically grabbed his eyeliner with sparkly eyes. 

"Your baby?" Chanyeol asked. "So baekhee is asleep?" Completely dumbfounded he turned to face luhan and baekhyun

"Ah- oh my gosh look at the time its really late in the afternoon. Its very very nice to meet you here.See you next friday bye." Luhan caught sehun's arm and rushed outside. Just away from the crazy couple.

"Sweet sweet life" chanyeol temper seemed out of control. "May I talk to you byun baek for a moment. ALONE" chanyeol caught baekhyun by his weak spot, the neck yes. He faked a smile and walked to baek's room.

Chen and xiumin exchanged looks.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have a kid too?" Chen asked. Xiumin shook his head and smiled.

"Want a girl?" Xiumin asked.

"I wouldn't say no though i want someone to help me controlling the world. A boy would be better."

"Here we go again!" Face palming himself. Xiumin walked to the kitchen. 

"Whaaaaaat Just because i want to control the world doesn't mean I'm a bad father!" 

"Yeah right!!" Xiumin shouted from the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

took me long I know sorry.. Here u go tho!! Typos would be edited soon no worries.

 subscribe, enjoy and comment your opinions. Next??

 

either exo's airline or exo in world cup.. U may choose 

 

ANNYONG YOROBOOOOOOON *bows* *kisses and hugs*