Man Up!

A litle bit of change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’ something is fishy, don’t you think?’’

‘’ yeah, they’re like all rainbows and sunshine with the others but they can’t even look at each other’’

‘’ just the fact that they’re smiling after all these weeks of depression is suspicious’’

‘’ wanna try and figure it out?’’

‘’definitely.  Operation ‘’ shades-off’’ is officially starting. I’ll talk to nana noona and you go ahead and wheel it out of kang jun’’

‘’ nah, how about we just ask them in front of everyone. They’ll be to surprised to think of a lie and they’ll just blurt the truth out without thinking’’

‘’ That’s good too. The element of surprise, nice. Never thought you could be this evil’’

‘’ I’m not the bragging type’’ 

It’s 30 minutes since you guys arrived to the house and it was weird as hell, they were having a party that nana hosted, they were all laughing and drinking, playing games and taking pictures just like before the nana-kang jun situation,  they were normal, the mood was good, everyone was happy, kang jun was smiling way too happily chatting with seo hyun, nana was playing with the boys but they wouldn’t talk to each other or even look at each other, it’s like one Is totally invisible for the other . what’s making this even worse is that the others seem pretty okay with it, like they’re dodging ticking bombs. They were pathetic, wimps; they don’t know how to handle the situation. It’s not that you care or anything but this is really unhealthy, not just for them but for the others, their friends and careers as well.

‘’ okay, that’s it. Camera buddy, get the hell out of her. NOW. And you, all of you sit down. We’re having the TALK.’’ The camera guys was leaving, and the  others were just surprised, in a bad way

‘’ what’s wrong with you maknae yahh’’

‘’ is this is how you speak to your sunbaes?’’

‘’ youngsters these days so rude’’

Oh, im the disrespectful now huh? Let the interrogation begin

‘’ kang jun oppa, why are you so happy today? A you nana unnie? Soon you’ll be puking rainbows and riding unicorns to the happily ever after land’’

‘’ okay, that’s not a way to speak to your oppa but I’m gonna lay an eye cause you’re my best friend and secondly I met a new friend the other day, her name is ari she’s a singer, well a trainee but it doesn’t matter, she’s really nice and we have a lot in common, we went out last night and we had a blast together’’ take of that goofy smile you , best friend my

‘’ and I met with my members last night, we went shopping,  we had a girl’s night, looks like I just missed them that’s why I’ve been grumpy lately’

‘’ see jay, they’re fine’’ you turned towards him to glare at him, but he was holding his hands to his chest in a ‘x’ form and mouthing ‘’keumanhaja jebal ( please stop)’’, not that u cared anyhow you set up your mind on this, and they’re coming out of this together either as friends or as a couple.

‘’ no oppa, they’re not, chan yeol oppa tell them’’

‘’ she’s right, they are a far from okay, yes they are happy right now, smiling and everything but with you guys, they don’t even look at each other, they didn’t talk to each other,  they’re avoiding each other’’ chan yeol had this really serious look on his face  daebak he can be scary when he wants to

‘’ see they’re not okay, and jun oppa, seriously? Listen I’ve been, scratch that, we’ve been w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter