Clock doesn't stop for one issue.

Taeyeon X the Sone

We were all streaming MAMA2014 together in the Soshi dorm. Yes, everyone gathered together. Taeyeon and Sunny are oriinally staying here with me, while since they will go to Tokyo the next morning, so everyone will stay for the night.

While the girls are congratulating the winners of MAMA2014 over text messages, claps happily during Tiffany's speech and her 'gag con' gag. Me on the other hand is cursing. Inwardly. What? Fan's choice award? The three nominated is all dropped out? Say what? I never understood how MAMA choose its winners. The best has to be 2011 where all the girls were present, running across the stage, hugging each other and pray thanking god, thanking fans, thanking company and family. After that year, I have no idea how it works anymore.

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD >>>>>>> At TOKYO (Dec.5.2014. Kwon Yuri's Birthday)

 

What it's like to travel with the girls? NOISYY!!! Tiffany is busy with updating her instagram, the others having their eyes close since it's morning and we are on the way to concert venue for rehearsal but they are SINGING. More like practicing in the car. Yes. PRACTICING with their EYES CLOSED.What amuses me more is that they are sync with whatever song they just randomly sing. Taeyeon would sing her opening line in Genie, and right after that, the rest follows suit.

Well, since I am a fan, its like a live lullaby.. IF ONLY THEY COULD TURN DOWN A LITTLE!!

 

 

 

So in the end I only could relax my eyes and brain in the car instead of falling asleep through the journey. In between the breaks, the member's instagram were suddenly on spam mode,hack mode and... well... troll mode.

 

And the Japanese staffs, despite all tiredness since they were rehearsing since morning, they threw Yuri a surprise party.

 

 

I used to hear people say "in five minutes, what could happen?"

Well, guess what. In ONE minute, these girls prove that MANY can happen.

After they had cakes and food during their break, since they shouldn't dance when they are still full, So their break extended for another 15 minutes. But at the first minute, everyone had their phones. Me, ofcourse I know what they are doing. Instagram. They want to share this moment with SONEs too.

First started with a normal post.. Yes NORMAL post. And then seconds later, the troll begins..

 

(caption: sorry Kwon Yuri presse it.)

 

 

I am busy giggling while refreshing my instagram. Seriously, these kids are no joke when it comes to trolling.

"Yah! Why are you liking all the derp pictures of me?" --Yul screamed at Taeyeon when she checked her instagram, and Taeyeon ony giv her a naughty giggly smile.

"Wae? because you are the birthday girl. That's why." Taeyeon retorts back. And here I am wondering if they are really in their mid 20's.

Yuri suddenly grabbed Taeyeon's phone when she was drinking water and put the phone down for few seconds.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!" Ofcourse Yuri wouldnt. She opene Taeyeon's instagram and searched for Taeyeon's troll pictures and liked one of it before returning it back to Taeyeon with an evil grin.

"What did you--- OMG m-m-my troll pic?" taeyeon then quickly leave a comment that it was Yuri who pressed the like button.

 

They were all laughing together.. Then there's the birthday girls and leader staring at their phones quietly all the sudden. Sighing...

Somehow.. I have a feeling of what it is about. Though the others tried not to show it previously. ow that the staffs had left them alone they can express themselves now.

Slowly, carefully and with havy steps, I approach the group.

Seated right between YulTae, I peeped over to their phone. They are both looking at the same picture.. The same folder... "Yuri's Birthday celebration (since 2007)" shifting the picture back and forth between the picture they took, and last year's and the year before. That's right. One of their sister is missing.

 

Even so, life still have to go on. They'll have their Tokyo Dome in a few days. They cant let this negative emotion mess their dream stage. They have one vision for Tokyo Dome concert now. Despite whatever has happened, despite that one is not with them on the stage, they will carry out her dream to be at Tokyo Dome. They arent standing there as 8, but as 9. Their hearts are united as one since 2007 and still running towards their goal.

 

"Alright, ladies. Break is over. Let's rehearse." Manager oppa announced. Everyone keep their gadgets and food aside, and stands in position. The music starts playing, they starts to dance and sing their lines.

Me.... watching them and refreshing my weibo.. hoping to see 'her' birthday post..