precious

infinity love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hey.' Hoya really want to talk to Yoon Bomi. His crush, his favourite girl. Everyday Hoya will come early, just to put sandwich and fresh milk on Bomi's table and wait for her at the entrance.

 

After he saw her, he will walk with her- walk behind her or a bit far. Just to make sure, she is okay. Hoya have done it for 4 months but Bomi never notice him as a admirer. "Hey Hoya, I want to know who always put this sandwish and fresh milk on my table. For 4 months? Is he insane? Without note or anything. Uh" Hoya really want to tell Bomi that it was him who put it but Bomi is his best friend. What if Hoya confess but Bomi reject then Bomi don't want to be friend with Hoya anymore. "Uh. How would I know? I come late! You know. Hehe"

 

If only Bomi know what he've done, sure Bomi will mad at him. But what Hoya can do? Hoya sit beside her in the classroom and classmates will think they are couple because they always together. Never seperate from each other. Each other savior and each other are neighbour. Is Hoya cruel because he didn't confess or what? Wait- Bomi likes someone...

 

When bell rings, Bomi will run to the canteen with sandwish and fresh milk, everyday. Hoya will walk faster because if he run, other pupils will think he wants to show off because he is an athlete. Bomi will sit at the end of the canteen because she don't want other pupils to bother her. Bomi is a pretty and kind girl. Of course boys always try her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter