Kim Myungsoo??

Pretty Ma B0y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyojin p.o.v

I stood infront of the room before open the door. Again, I checked the number of the room that I’ve noted in a piece of paper. -304- I open the door and found no one in the room. I was amazed at how modern everything here. There two bed placed side by side. I sit on the bed and its very comfortable to me.

#imagine there there were two set of bed here.. ;) "What are doing in my room??" Someone said in my back. I can tell that it was a man voice.. Dup Dap Dup Dap i turn to my back.. IT WAS FREAKIN LU TO THE HAN!! Seeing him IN just only a towel covered his bottom,,,, “Aaaa~~” I shouted like a girl.. then I cupped my mouth. #If its me,, I will hugged him.. PLAKKK~ “I mean,, Haaa~” I shouted with a man tone and quickly turned away. ‘bwoya,, I cant stand with all this’ I’m became uneasy right now. Hey, come to yur sense,, how was your reaction when a man which you just know just a moment ago,, standing infront of you with just with a ONLY a towel covered his bottom.. That was freakin awkward moment ever.. I'M DEAD.. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MA ROOM" I scream as i pointed my finger toward him. "What?? Hey thats my question.. I should be the one asking that question.." he said...  "

 

 

Hyojin p.o.v

“Bwoya ige.. I don know that it could be that hard.. Aniya3,, I cant give up.. This story is about to start right??” #Author: That right.. gege

“I cant stop now,, it just a starter Hyojin.. Aniya,, I’m Park Jiyeon” I said as I took off my wig and let my red hair straggling until my waist. I smirk…

ALARM RINGING~~

Luhan be the first one to wake up. He took his towel and walk to the bathroom. As he about to walk into the bathroom, jiyeon wake up. At that time, her wig fall down and let her hair straggling. Realising that situation, Jiyeon quickly hide herself in the blanket. Luhan who felt something wrong happen behide his back, turn around but saw nothing happen. He then step into the bathroom.

Luhan p.o.v

“Jinjja?? So,, that new kid is your new roommates?? No wonder you guys look very closed in class just now” Baekhyun said as we both sit in the cafeteria.

“what did you mean by closed? It just he forgot to bring extra book and I lead some of my book to him… was that closed that you mean??” I said. He burst into laughter.. whats wrong with him actually...

“Yaa! are you mocking me” I hit his head and made he moan. I rolled my eyes. From a far, i saw Hyojin walking alone into the cafeteria. His arrival made the whole student, majority girls student screamed out of their lung like they saw the most superb hottest famouses kpop boy group, EXO.. Author: Are you trying to praise yourself?? -,-“

“look at him.. Waa,, it just like we before.. When you were the kingka of this school” Baekhyun said. I sigh before walkaway leave him alone..

“Aish,, why did I said that” Baekhyun said as he keep hitting his head.

Hyojin p.o.v

I walk around the school as this was my second day here. As I arrive at the garden beside the cafeteria, suddenly a girl come to me with a cute cupcakes on her hand.

“Hyojin ssi,, I made this and,, I made this special for you” he handed me the cupcakes. Many students witnessing that things. The girl still handed the cupcakes with her face facing the floor. I heard the whispers around betting that I would take the cupcakes. I just smile and gently take the cupcakes.

“Gumawo” I said made the girls jumped for joyed and grinned. I stay smile. Then, someone throw a ball toward my hand and made the cupcakes fell to the floor. This made the whole student turn “Woahh~” The girls totally upsat with her eyes keep staring at the unlucky cupcakes.. I look at the way where this ball come from.

“Hey little kid,, here wasn’t the place for you to show off” a boy said.

 

Third person p.o.v

“Gotta problem?” Hyojin ask as he pick the ball,

“exactly.. YESS!!” Woohyun said walking toward Hyojin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter