Chapter 2

You're My Music

It was music class, the class which the trio loved. Their teacher, Mrs Hong said, "I have a pair assignment for you guys and it's... composing a song. Composing songs are maybe new or maybe not to you guys. Since composing songs are a little bit hard, I will give you 3 weeks to finish your song and work as a pair. I have prepared the pairs and I will call your names out." She called on the names and called out, " Yang Yoseob, you will be working with Lee Ji eun. As for Bae Suzy, you will be with Gikwang and Park Jiyeon, you will be paired up with Yoon Doojoon." The rest of the girls looked at them in envy but for the trio, "I can't work with that doofus!" was clearly written on their faces. "For the rest of the time you will be discussing with your trio about your songs. You may start now.". The trio reluctantly left their seats and approached their pairs.

Jiyeon's POV

I can't believe I'm working with him! It must be a dream! I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming or not but it's reality. I sighed and walked towards Doojoon. But I have to admit, he's quite good looking. That was why all girls were staring at him. When I reached him, I asked, "So... What kind of song should we do?". He shrugged and said, "Why would I care? You do the composing, tell me how we're going to sing it and done.". WHAT?! "Excuse me ahjussi, but this a PAIR work, not a YOU-DO-IT-AND-CREDITS-TO-YOU-AND-ME work!" He looked at me at the eye.

Doojoon's POV

I'm working with her?! Jinjja? No way! I hate to admit this, but she's really pretty. I noticed it when I first came into the classroom when she didn't react the way other girls did. She had a chic personality. But I wanted to see how strong she was in front of boys, so I acted cold and indifferent towards her. However, she called me 'ahjussi' and hello??? I'm not an ahjussi! I'm Yoon Doojoon! World's most handsome guy! So I looked at her in the eye and said, "Hey! I'm not an ahjussi! I'm Yoon Doojoon! World's most handsome guy!" "You think??? You're the ugliest guy I had ever met in my whole life! And you're certainly an ahjussi!" she replied. Wow. What a strong girl. You just have to survive 3 weeks with her, Yoon Doojoon. Fighting!

Jieun's POV

Yang Yoseob. I'm working with Yang Yoseob. WHAT.THE.HECK. I went over to him and asked, "Let's just create a song, get a B+ or an A and go separate ways. Sounds good?". "Sure. So I'm stuck with you for 3 weeks then freedom, right?"Yoseob said. "Yup."I replied. I looked over to Jiyeon and Doojoon and they were arguing. Now I'm grateful to be paired up with Yoseob instead. Anyways, he's quite cute.

Yoseob's POV

Cheers for me working with Lee Jieun!*sarcasm*. I was hoping this was a dream but it was not. Not. At. All. But Jieun was cute, compared to other girls. I heard that she had a nice voice, so maybe we can get an A. Truthfully, I really want to hangout with her but I'm not that easy person so I decided to test to see how she reacts to me. She's really simple. Wow. I never expected that from a girl. She's totally my type.

Gikwang's POV

I kinda looked forward to working with Suzy. I am arrogant and indifferent toward people that I hate but I have my soft side. I don't want Suzy to be scared of me so I decided to be kind with her. Suzy is really pretty. I bet every boy in the school wants to go out with her. I'm one of them. I wished Suzy would like me but I didn't think I have a chance. You'll never know if you never try, right?

Suzy's POV

Gikwang smiled at me as I walked towards him. Weird. I never expected a guy like him would smile at a girl like me. But he's so handsome. I could see why girls stare at him madly. I smiled back at him and said, "Gikwang-ssi, I'm not good at composing songs but I'll try my best. How good are you?" Gikwang replied, "Call me Gikwang oppa, okay? I'm  also not good, but we can do it together, right?". Wow. That kind of answer from a handsome guy whom girls like. I nodded.