jeju

Home sweet Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju... Suzy had a photoshot at the beach with the beautiful scenery of sunset.. she had to do the gloomy photoshot, and yes she has a gloomy feeling right now.. Earlier the afternoon... Suzy saw junho had a lunch with a beautiful lady... and she really curious who is she.. and what the hell that lady did to her junho..(since when you refering junho to be yours,Suz?) She saw that lady gave junho a little peck on his cheeks and hugging him...

Manager unnie: yah.. suzy~shi... just eat your food.. dont make a mess with the food.

Suzy: (she just twisting her food with the spoon and not eager to eat that..)

Manager unnie: are you not going to eat that??? Yah... what happen to you...?? You said you are hungry,right??? And now you just make a mess with this food..

suzy: uwaahhhhh... i'm done.. i cant take this anymore unnie... (angry)

Manager unnie: yah.. what happen to you...?( she didnt see junho.. so she didnt know the reason whats makes suzy so upset)

Suzy: ahni... kajja... just go to the photoshot.. i didnt want to eat again...and see it again( she refering to junho and the lady)

Manager unnie: okay if you say so.. but, promise me..youre not going to upset again at the photoshot set!! Arrasooo??

Suzy: ne...arraaa..

Photographer: suzy~ ya... you did a good job today... you just so into the theme of this photoshot... i made a good choice to choose you as my model..

Suzy: thank you... i'm happy you choose me as a model..

Photographer: but... the photoshot already done.. but you still so gloomy...

Suzy: oh... ahniya... i just so into the theme today...

Photographer: is something bothering you suz???

Suzy: hmmmm... just a little bit..

Photographer: suzy... since we are know each other and more closer now... can you do me a favor???

Suzy: a favor??? If its not difficult,i will try to do for you mark shi..

Photographer: can you just call me oppa... mark oppa

Suzy: wae???

Mark: its okay if you didnt want to..

Suzy: kkkkkkk... okay..oppa...

Mark: (grinning like crazy)... so.. can we go to the dinner?? My treat.. your manager unnie told me that you didnt eat your lunch... so..???

Suzy: okay... lets eat...

Mark: so... where we will have a dinner?? In the hotel restaurant??

Suzy: andwehhh... andweh...andwehh... i dont want to eat at that..

Mark: so??

Suzy: since its your treat...you had to decide the location oppaaa...

Mark: okay...

They go to have a dinner... just the two.. her manager unnie just go to the hotel room (because mark ask her to let suzy to go a dinner with him...just the two of them.. so her maganer agree with that)

Mark: suzy...hows the place?? Do you like it?? ( they had a dinner at the beach hut)

Suzy: whoooaaaa..daebak... such a good view... daebakkk...i like it..

Mark: thanks GOD you like it suz..

They eat their dinner... for a while suzy forgot about junho and the lady... (but who is the lady??? Is she junho's girlfriend???)

On junho side..

Chansung: junho~ya... are you not going to have a dinner???

Junho: ahni... i dont want to...

Chansung: yah... come on... the our bussiness partners want to meet us..

Junho: aigooo... just go

Chansung: yah.. you are not going because of Min HyoRin nuna,right???

Junho: yah..channie.. its not about her...

Chansung: so... just go... and have a dinner together...

Junho: yah...arrraaaasoooo...

Chansung: good boy...

And they go to the dinner... they met their bussiness partners and one of thier bussiness partner is MIN HYORIN... MIN HYORIN Junho's first love back then in the high school..

Chansung: oh... i'm sorry...we are late...

Hyorin: it's ok chansung shi... we just arrive.. please have a seat...

Chansung: thanks... and hyorin nuna... where is mr. Kang??

Hyorin: he has an urgent meeting.. so he let me decide our agreement..

Chansung: whoooaa..daebak...

They order the food... but junho still in a bad mood...

 

Hyorin: junho... is something bothering you??? You didnt say anything since youre here...

Junho: i'm sorry nuna... i'm okay...

Hyorin: hmm..

Chansung: junho is so confuse nuna...

Hyorin: wae?? Confuse??

Chansung: his lov.... (junho shut chansung mouth with his hand)

Junho: ahni... i'm confuse about our project...thats it..

Hyorin: okay... Mr.Kang just want the natural futuristic cottage.. to be honest i dont really get what he wants... so.. you two as an architect have to unleash his imagination..

Junho: yup... and now, he is not with us... how can we unleash his imagination???

Chansung: hmmm... maybe we had to follow him everywhere...

Hyorin: yup...thats a good idea... you follow him chansung~i... me and junho go exploring jeju... otte...

Chansung: yah..nunaa...

Junho: such a good idea nunaa... okay.. tomorrow we will exploring jeju bit by bit...

Chansung: yahhh...junho ya... did you forget something???

Junho: wae???

Chansung: (whispering) your suzy...!!!

Junho: whats with her???

Chansung: what if i told her you go with another lady... and spending time with another lady

Junho: yah... channie... i'm not cheating... i just go exploring with nuna... and its for this bussiness purpose... i want to explore the natural beauty of jeju... arrasooo...

Chansung: yah...junho ya... slow down..i'm just joking... i'm not going to tell her...

Hyorin: yah...this two boy... stop it...

Junho: i'm sorry nunaa..

Chansung: yeah...sorry nunaa... we just bickering each other...thats how we rule the frienship between us..

Junho: channie... if you want to exploring jeju...just go with nunaa... and i'll tail mr.kang...

Chansung: ahni... you go with nunaa.. you need more refreshing than me junho ya...

Hyorin: aigooo... this two boys... you two didnt change since high school...

The next day.. Suzy still sleep in her room and her manager unnie wake her up...

Manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter